What are Boba Fett's weapons?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok i know he has a laser cannon blaster that he always carries, but what else? cuz i remember playing star wars: shadow of the empire the video game and he had a flamethrower too, but i dont think thats right...and somewhere i heard he has missles on his wrists..som1 lemme kno

Veneficus
Originally posted by braz
ok i know he has a laser cannon blaster that he always carries, but what else? cuz i remember playing star wars: shadow of the empire the video game and he had a flamethrower too, but i dont think thats right...and somewhere i heard he has missles on his wrists..som1 lemme kno

Lets clean this up and put it into English.

OK I know he has a laser cannon blaster that he always carries, but what else? Because I remember playing Star Wars: Shadow of The Empire the video game and he had a flamethrower too, but I don't think that's right...and somewhere I head has missles on his wrists.. someone let me know.

Lil Krueger
www.starwars.com

braz
Originally posted by Veneficus
Lets clean this up and put it into English.

OK I know he has a laser cannon blaster that he always carries, but what else? Because I remember playing Star Wars: Shadow of The Empire the video game and he had a flamethrower too, but I don't think that's right...and somewhere I head has missles on his wrists.. someone let me know.

sure w/e smartass just someone tell me what his weapons are

Ianus
Better a smartass then a dumbass.

Here, check this link kid.

www.supershadow.com

braz
Originally posted by Ianus

www.supershadow.com

well arent u funny. and polite too, what the hell did i ever do to u? i just asked a question roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ianus
I was just messing with you.

Mišt
Originally posted by Ianus

www.supershadow.com

Fo shizzle smokin'

http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/615/coolsig3copy8ni.gif

Boba had that little rope thingy he shot Luke with....man....Captain Obvious..AWAY!
superman

calvin44
dont cry over it and make a buffoon of yourself.

braz
Happy Dance

Lil Krueger
Im starting to think Gambit and Braz the same person

braz
?

Captain REX
No, they're not, Krueger. Veav and you are the same, though.

Anyways...

Boba Fett had a lot of weapons. He carried the sawed-off E5 blaster rifle, the rocket launcher on his jet pack, wrist rockets on his gauntlets and knee pads, a flamethrower, and a grappling chord.

I'll check if he has anything else...

nate100
I read a Vader comic that had Fett with a green bladed lightsaber. he said something along the lines of ''your not the only one to have killed a jedi'' so i guess he kept it as a trophy/weapon for himself. Cant blame him really.

exanda kane
Originally posted by calvin44
dont cry over it and make a buffoon of yourself.

yea, like this guy does...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.