Majestic vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
Ok prob the two most overrated character in KMC. both majestic is out for blood pure and simple. I didnt say thanos cuss his always out for blood. no weapons or outside help this is a pure out battel. the battel takes place in disneyland cuss my bro got to go and i didnt. by the way the my bro is on of the people in the crownd during the fight.

Khellendros
Majestic can't win without some one-sided prep.

the Darkone
still can't win if he does have prep time. Thanos wins.

Khellendros
Originally posted by the Darkone
still can't win if he does have prep time. Thanos wins.
Yes, he can.

the Darkone
Majestic will get rape by thanos plain and simple. Thanos can increase his abilities up to skyfather levels, majestic is good but he will still lose to Thanos. Thanos is more intelligence then him and live a lot longer than majestic who is 1,000 years old while Thanos is 10,000+ years old with experience.

Thanos eats superman and heralders type being for lunch.

Thanos 10/10

Khellendros
Majestic will get rape by thanos plain and simple. Thanos can increase his abilities up to skyfather levels, majestic is good but he will still lose to Thanos. Thanos is more intelligence then him and live a lot longer than majestic who is 1,000 years old while Thanos is 10,000+ years old with experience. His actual power level is, in my opinion, right smack dab in the middle between Herald level and Skyfather level.

Thanos eats superman and heralders type being for lunch.

Thanos 10/10
The hell are you talking about? Thanos cannot amp himself up to Skyfather level. The only reason he lasted against Odin was because he COULDN'T die at the time.

And Majestic is THOUSANDS of years old. Plural. He was an adult back when cavemen were just discovering fire. And it's been shown that he can live through the end of one universe and the birth of another.

More intelligent? Right. Majestic is at least Reed Richards or Doom level intelligence and just as good with prep. He's a Kheran. Know what the Kherans invented? Dream Engines. Know what they do? Rewrite reality to the user's whims, just like a Cosmic Cube. Guess what the Kherans use them for? Entertainment devices. Yeah. Not only is Majestic just as intelligent, he has knowledge of more advanced tech.

Now, in the straight-up fight in this thread? I agree that Thanos doesn't lose. But give Majestic a basic overview of Thanos' abilities and a day or two in his lab, and he could come up with something to even the odds.

kgkg
Originally posted by Khellendros
The hell are you talking about? Thanos cannot amp himself up to Skyfather level. The only reason he lasted against Odin was because he COULDN'T die at the time.

Not true did you not read the part where Odin says your powers can grow to infinite level.

Odin was using his "source" of power to battle Thanos

Thanos did the same.

the Darkone
Originally posted by kgkg
Not true did you not read the part where Odin says your powers can grow to infinite level.

Thanos did the same.

exactly, Thank you KGKG!

Odin even stated that, you have the ability to tap into unknown powers source. That's way thanos was able to hang with Odin if he didn't he would've got ko, so Thanos had to amp his powers or get his ass kicked.

Go ahead and give majestic two days and give the same to Thanos, and I will bet you that thanos will come up some freaky sh** that would make Majestic sh** in his pants.

Thanos 10/10

Khellendros

Thanos did the same.
Hmm. Well, that's just wrong. No way is Thanos' power infinite. He's not on Odin's level, or Galactus', or any other high level cosmic. Thanos was getting knocked around pretty well, too. He IS several steps above Herald level, but no way is he Skyfather level, nor is his power infinite.

Go ahead and give majestic two days and give the same to Thanos, and I will bet you that thanos will come up some freaky sh** that would make Majestic sh** in his pants.
Riiight. Thanos had to go through all kinds of sh*t to get his hands on the Cosmic Cube way back when. Majestic's people? Hell, they make Dream Engines for ENTERTAINMENT. Thanos' tech has nothing on Kheran tech.

The Ion

Thanos did the same.
Hyperbole. Not doubting Thanos has insane power but the term infinite is tossed around like a 2 dollar whore in comic books. wink

DigiMark007
Way to fly the Wildstorm flag Khell.

Yeah, it's possible. Any passing knowledge of Majestic and it's easy to see that see that it's true. In a "Ready? Go!" scenario Thanos wins though.

Juntai
Originally posted by The Ion
Hyperbole. Not doubting Thanos has insane power but the term infinite is tossed around like a 2 dollar whore in comic books. wink Yeah, in that case Superman would be infinite, since everyone tells him that all the time.

Khellendros
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Way to fly the Wildstorm flag Khell.
laughing out loud
Damn right!

K Von Doom
The only reason he lasted against Odin was because he COULDN'T die at the time.

I think it's because he's quite durable. Even if he couldn't die, he would have been knocked unconscious by Odin (which didn't happen) if his durability wasn't up to scratch.

Scoobless
Majestic has pretty damn high levels of durability... but with a "Kusar Blade" even his skin cuts using almost no pressure.....

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/5585/majestic07171je.th.jpghttp://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3849/majestic07183ca.th.jpghttp://img216.imageshack.us/img216/879/majestic07192va.th.jpg

I think one of these things could really hurt Thanos

Khellendros
Originally posted by Scoobless
Majestic has pretty damn high levels of durability... but with a "Kusar Blade" even his skin cuts using almost no pressure.....

Yup. Daemonites (the things he was cutting to chunks) are borderline intangible when transferring from one host to another, and it cut them too. Majestic has some really awesome toys.

King KAM
I truthfully do not beleive that thanos is limited to a Skyfather, Thor had to go all out to beat a clone of thanos that wasnt nearly as strong, and he lost to odin most likely on purpose, i feel like if thanos is pissed he will anihilate any skyfather, and with prep, he could do it easily.

Dizzle
Originally posted by Scoobless

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/5585/majestic07171je.th.jpghttp://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3849/majestic07183ca.th.jpghttp://img216.imageshack.us/img216/879/majestic07192va.th.jpg

... What an ass... But one beastly ass. In terms of tech though, Thanos randomly pulled out a gun that KOed Warrior Madness Thor with the Power Gem... And physically, I think Thanos can take Majestic by a little bit. I'd go for Thanos 8/10.

Oh, and those swords are badass. You gotta wonder how the metal rack doesn't get sliced through when Majestic puts it down...

Khellendros
Originally posted by Dizzle
... What an ass... But one beastly ass.
laughing out loud The really funny thing? Even if one or two had made it and possessed him, they still would have died. More Daemonites than that tried and got flat out rejected.

Originally posted by Dizzle
In terms of tech though, Thanos randomly pulled out a gun that KOed Warrior Madness Thor with the Power Gem... And physically, I think Thanos can take Majestic by a little bit. I'd go for Thanos 8/10.

Oh, and those swords are badass. You gotta wonder how the metal rack doesn't get sliced through when Majestic puts it down...
Yeah, like I say, Majestic would need prep. Alone, he puts up a decent fight but doesn't pull off the win against Thanos.

EDIT: Oh, and about the swords? If you look really closely, they are all either held by the handles or hovering above those glowing balls. I'm thinking a low intensity energy field is needed to hold them in place.

dvampire
Originally posted by King KAM
I truthfully do not beleive that thanos is limited to a Skyfather, Thor had to go all out to beat a clone of thanos that wasnt nearly as strong, and he lost to odin most likely on purpose, i feel like if thanos is pissed he will anihilate any skyfather, and with prep, he could do it easily.

I call it bad written with that Thor vs. Thanos clone. I've seen Thor hang with Zeus before, if Thor is written right, he'll be able to hang with his father too. smile

I still havn't decided who wins this fight though.

King KAM
Originally posted by dvampire
I call it bad written with that Thor vs. Thanos clone. I've seen Thor hang with Zeus before, if Thor is written right, he'll be able to hang with his father too. smile

I still havn't decided who wins this fight though.
Thanos has also, beat on the Champion before, he is beyond skyfather, because the universe itself is his playground.

Khellendros
Thanos has also, beat on the Champion before, he is beyond skyfather, because the universe itself is his playground.
Uhh, he TRICKED the Champion, in the scans I've seen. Where did he EVER overpower Champion?

King KAM
Uhh, he TRICKED the Champion, in the scans I've seen. Where did he EVER overpower Champion?
i didnt say he beat him, i said he beat ON him, thanos landed some blows in that fight....

K Von Doom
Yes, Thanos' famed pimp-backhand knocked Champion into a rock wall. And that same move downed Hulk AND Drax at the same time.

the Darkone
Current Thanos eats majestic for lunch and dinner. Thanos eats hearlder level beings for the fun of it, Thanos has thrown down with big dogs and held his own. Who the f**k has majestic fought who is on Thanos, Darkseid, Odin, Adam Warlock, Galactus leve?

Private Pion
If you stuck 'em in a box and told 'em to fight, Thanos.

If they where had a little time before hand, Majestic.

the Darkone
Majestic with prep = to getting his ass kicked. Thanos wii own him all day.

the Darkone
Thanos is more durable than Majestic.

King KAM
Originally posted by supremthor
Ok prob the two most overrated character in KMC. both majestic is out for blood pure and simple. I didnt say thanos cuss his always out for blood. no weapons or outside help this is a pure out battel. the battel takes place in disneyland cuss my bro got to go and i didnt. by the way the my bro is on of the people in the crownd during the fight. he says majestic and thanos overrated....yet his name is "SupremeThor".... roll eyes (sarcastic)

dvampire
I say tie or Majestic 6/10. I won't to see Majestic fight a huge villian though (he needs more battles).

Khellendros
I say tie or Majestic 6/10. I won't to see Majestic fight a huge villian though (he needs more battles).
That's nice and all, but he'd need prep for that majority. No Herald elvel being (superman/thor/majestic included) is taking Thanos down without help.

Avalonofthewind
With prep, It's a toss up who wins.
Real fight, Thanos wins but comes out badly bruised. Majestic is no Surfer. He will fight back and put a hurtin on the guy.

Thanos clones seem superior to the real thing... after all Thor had trouble with a clone, but squirrel girl took out the original...hmm...

Thanos_6383
So..Thanos is over rated? Is it because he slapped your guy around a few times?...Even I say Thanos can lose if the other guy has enough prep.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Thanos_6383
So..Thanos is over rated? Is it because he slapped your guy around a few times?...Even I say Thanos can lose if the other guy has enough prep.

Majestic still wouldn't have enough to defeat Thanos who is 10x better than him. Thanos eats beings like Magestic for lunch.

Skeets
Why am I not surprised...... laughing

dvampire
Originally posted by Skeets
Why am I not surprised...... laughing

Give me one good reason why I should pick Thanos over Majestic?dontgetit

Skeets
You said it in your own Post that Majestic needs more battles.How did you come to the conclusion that Majestic would beat or stalemate Thanos?
Mostly everyone knows what Thanos has and can do.

mrichardson45

For the last time. The CHAMPION IS A PUSSY who has to use that damn power gem to stand a chance.

He lost to the freakin "She-Hulk" without his power gem.

What a loser character.

branhole
thanos beats magestic, like glads beats his meats, which is hella hard.

who?-kid
Zeus is too powerful, he's Odin level or not far behind.

I remember a comic in which She-Hulk, Captain Marvel (the black one, very powerful), Dark Knight, Namor, Thor, Hercules, Dr. Druid and Captain America all attacked Zeus at the same time. No PIS or CIS, they were all fighting with everything they had.

It was a great fight, but Zeus showed them easily why he was a true Skyfather, and not a wannabe Skyfather like some purple villains. He would have killed all of them, if the fight wasn't interrupted.

Zeus >> Thanos.

(What's the deal with all those Thanos threads ? Isn't he overrated enough as it is ?).

dvampire
Originally posted by Skeets
You said it in your own Post that Majestic needs more battles.How did you come to the conclusion that Majestic would beat or stalemate Thanos?
Mostly everyone knows what Thanos has and can do.

He does need more battles, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have any feats to show.

King KAM
He does need more battles, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have any feats to show. majestic has great feats, but he is a super-man level character, Thanos east those guys for breakfast.

Thanos_6383
Agreed.

Mider
if majestic had prep he'd win thanos cant just invent stuff that big on the fly.

Big Sexy
Problem is everyone is one siding it. I think with prep to both sides the outcome is still fro Thanos.

Mider
i dont, thanos can do alot with prep, but i aint never seen him just whip out something totally insane in tech in just a few moments prep like mejestic.

Big Sexy
I not sure about that. Its arguebly so. As I'm not sure how much time it took him for all the tech he carries. His tech is said to be even more advanced than Galactus but I can't really comment because I know little of Majestic. I only have a few comics of him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.