The Ultimate Street Level team vs Any Street level team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Captain America
Batman
Wolverine
Mr Fantastic
Gambit
Havok
Deadpool
Elektra

King KAM
DareDevil
Black Panther
Cage
Spiderman
Cyclops
Gorgon
Xi'an

golem370
I bet Havok could beat everybody except Cyclops

Dizzle
Originally posted by golem370
Captain America
Batman
Wolverine
Mr Fantastic
Gambit
Havok
Deadpool
Elektra

USAgent
Azrael
Sabretooth
Elongated Man
Blink
Cyclops
Deathstroke
Daredevil

Countered, defeated. Reed probably isn't really a street leveler. He can amp himself to class 100, apparently, and is really massively durable. I'm using EM, because Plastic Man is WAY beyond street...

golem370
I believe Havok would burn Deathstroke,Daredevil,U.S Agent,Sabretooth alive.

King KAM
thats why i have cyke, he will take care of havok. and xian will make quick work of mr.fantastic

golem370
Not if havok take the other team first

Dizzle

(this was to mine... yours works perfectly well though)

Havok's not THAT powerful. Unless you start them all right next to Havok, and give him a couple seconds to get a big attack ready... He probably has the potential to kill them, but he won't, realistically.

I can just as easily say Cyclops whips off his visor and kills all of your guys. Blink ports behind Havok and cuts him in half with a portal.

Barring big huge attacks... Blink takes Havok, Cyke takes Gambit, and the rest take out the ones they are matched up with. Victory is mine.

golem370
Wolverine has beats Sabretooth Captain America has beat US Agent

King KAM
DD can get wolverine tho, and BP can get Cap

golem370
I love to see Daredevil beat Wolverine. Wolverine is a better fighter tougher and has a healing Factor. Daredevil is cool he just out matched

Laminator_X
Fisr off, no way is Havok "Street Level." He destroyed the original Genoshan Citidel in a single blast. This was a military installation designed to withstand a mutant uprising.

Taking only six then:
Posessed-by-Ogun Shadowcat
Mayhem
Adam Neramani
Luke Cage
Razorcut
Joe Bulmer (13) with the Blak Pearl.

Joe will contain Reed. Cage will chase Gambit, engage Gambit and keep him tied up. The rest of the team will begin the dance, but any time one of your guys get even a little cut they'll either get paralized or immolated, or both thanks to Mayhem and Adam's un-dodge/blockable powers. Even being covered in other peoples blood (I'm looking at you Wolverine) would make you a walking firebomb to the Shi'ar heir.

Razorcut will of course get his but handed to him, but anyone who tussles with him will be bleeding...

Dizzle

Sabes is better than Wolverine at everything. Better fighter, better healing, better strength, better name. (personal preference) There's no reason for Wolverine to really beat him, outside his massive jobber aura.

USAgent is right around Spiderman's class of superstrength. Cap could beat him, but should he? Highly debatable. If you want, just replace Agent with Spidey. Game over.

A real uber street team, without going to the trouble of matching them?

Venom
Carnage
Shriek
Toxin
Sabretooth
Deathstroke
Agent Zero
Doc Ock

Your team dies horribly. Symbiotes are cheap as hell.

jrodslam
Captain America
Batman
Wolverine
Mr Fantastic
Gambit
Havok
Deadpool
Elektra

Sabertooth
Daredevil
Omega Red
Black Panther
Deathstroke
Luke Cage
Carnage
Batgirl (Cass)

Omega Red takes out 3-4 alone.

golem370
Well if your going that route. ^ team
Cyber
Cable
Mantis
Vision
Banshee
Quicksilver
Lizard

jrodslam
Well if your going that route. ^ team
Cyber
Cable
Mantis
Vision
Banshee
Quicksilver
Lizard

Youre the one who created the thread. Half the people on that team ARE NOT street level. Either way, Reds phermones take down most of that team. Carnage and Cage can hopefull take cyber. If need be, Red can use Death Factor.

Is that a spite team, cause my team kicks ass?

Metalmanx
I love to see Daredevil beat Wolverine. Wolverine is a better fighter tougher and has a healing Factor. Daredevil is cool he just out matched

Too bad Daredevil has done it before. In Wolverine's own comic, no less.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Too bad Daredevil has done it before. In Wolverine's own comic, no less.

big grin

Laminator_X
I'd still lay odds on my Paper-Cut Mafia against most of these lineups. Nobody gets a sure win against teams with Venom or Omega Red on them, but unless somebody comes out swinging with a robot squad, my crew would be tough to beat. Heck, Cage could pickup Razorcut's unconcious body after (he gets KO'd by any master fighter) and swing him around like a flail. Bleed boys, bleed! evil face

jrodslam
Originally posted by Laminator_X
I'd still lay odds on my Paper-Cut Mafia against most of these lineups. Nobody gets a sure win against teams with Venom or Omega Red on them, but unless somebody comes out swinging with a robot squad, my crew would be tough to beat. Heck, Cage could pickup Razorcut's unconcious body after (he gets KO'd by any master fighter) and swing him around like a flail. Bleed boys, bleed! evil face

laughing laughing

Good point.

Khellendros
Captain America - Deathstroke

Batman - Black Panther

Wolverine - Agent Zero

Mr Fantastic - Thin Man

Gambit - Blink

Havok - Bishop

Deadpool - Venom

Elektra - Shadowwalking Psylocke

Laminator_X
OOOoohhhh, good pick with Thin Man.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Too bad Daredevil has done it before. In Wolverine's own comic, no less. I heard he crushed Logan's windpipe. Any scans?

Khellendros
OOOoohhhh, good pick with Thin Man.
Heheheh, gracias.

Wickerman
Blink + Shadowcat
Have a nice day
smile

Khellendros
Originally posted by Wickerman
Blink + Shadowcat
Have a nice day
smile
laughing

You're probably right. Makes me wish I'd picked Shadowcat for this last tourney.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Khellendros
laughing

You're probably right. Makes me wish I'd picked Shadowcat for this last tourney.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/blinkport.jpg

Now instead of the stuff inside the seringe imagine knives. Porting inside their brains. smile

~wickerman~

Khellendros

Now instead of the stuff inside the seringe imagine knives. Porting inside their brains. smile

~wickerman~
Hey, you're preaching to the choir, here. I DID have Blink in the last tourney.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Khellendros
Hey, you're preaching to the choir, here. I DID have Blink in the last tourney.

Oh umm....i knew that shifty
Didn't really pay much attention to the tourney sad

~wickerman~

Hoshi
Shin Akuma
Deathstroke
Ryu
Grey Fox
Cyclops
Dare Devil
Ice Man
Omega Red

golem370
Carnage gave Silver Surfer trouble so he ain't Street Level ether.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by King KAM
DD can get wolverine tho, and BP can get Cap
us agent aint nuthign to wolverine nor is sabertooth. also DD beat wolverine is a joke he have less of a chance then the other two.

Laminator_X
DD's good at exactly what it takes to go hant-to-hand Wolvie effectively:
Not getting hit and quick precise strikes to vulnerable spots (eyes, joints, windpipe, etc). To win against Logan without superior might you've got to be able to disable him faster than he can recover while not getting clawed. Not an easy task, but Matt's on the short list of those who have a fighting chance.

wolverine8888
DD's good at exactly what it takes to go hant-to-hand Wolvie effectively:
Not getting hit and quick precise strikes to vulnerable spots (eyes, joints, windpipe, etc). To win against Logan without superior might you've got to be able to disable him faster than he can recover while not getting clawed. Not an easy task, but Matt's on the short list of those who have a fighting chance.
? how does he do this again? he slower weaker, less agile has less reflexes. also wolverine is the supior fighter

Laminator_X
Don't get me wrong, I'd definitely give the edge (so to speak) to Wolverine in such a confrontation. I'm not sure I'd say he's a superior fighter though. More effective fighter, certainly, but much of Wolvie's effectiveness comes from being able to take hits that would put lesser warriors down for the count. Matt's able to hang in the same league without relying on unbreakable bones and a healing factor. smile

If they just "go at it" I'd say Wolverine probably 2/3, maybe even 4/5. If Daredevil goes on the defensive except for the occasional crippling-counter-move when Wolverine lunges, I might go as high as 7/10 DD. They're both world-class, to the point where the specifics of the engagement would make a huge difference.

newjak86
Deathstroke
Midnighter
Blink
Shadowcat
Omega Red
Predator
Nightcrawler
Cyclops

wolverine8888
Don't get me wrong, I'd definitely give the edge (so to speak) to Wolverine in such a confrontation. I'm not sure I'd say he's a superior fighter though. More effective fighter, certainly, but much of Wolvie's effectiveness comes from being able to take hits that would put lesser warriors down for the count. Matt's able to hang in the same league without relying on unbreakable bones and a healing factor. smile

If they just "go at it" I'd say Wolverine probably 2/3, maybe even 4/5. If Daredevil goes on the defensive except for the occasional crippling-counter-move when Wolverine lunges, I might go as high as 7/10 DD. They're both world-class, to the point where the specifics of the engagement would make a huge difference.
wolverine is a master of every form of combat. DD is a mster of one style. wolverine is sucha good fight when he did not want stick to hit hims tick who is DD trianer was unable to land a single blow. wolverine allwos people to hit him just so he can take them down far faster. if he wanted he could just not allow them to hit him. trust me wolverine wins vs DD every time unless maga plot devices in DD favor. also look at this pic the man in the pic would destroy DD wolverine beat him in seconds.

Laminator_X
This isn't a Wolverine vs. Daredevil thread, so I'll devote one last post to the subject before backing in the warm glow of the Papercut Maffia.

Originally posted by wolverine8888
wolverine is a master of every form of combat.

This gets tossed around quite a bit in bios for people like Wolverine and Batman all the time. Frankly, it's absurd. It would take several lifetimes of constant study with masters around the globe. Even with his long life, Logan hasn't spent the time to do this. He's studied many styles I'm sure, and probably mastered a few. But "every form of combat" is just rediculous. Wolverine can beat hand to hand masters left and right because A) He is one himself B) His healing factor C) His bones. Note that none of those were "He's hugely more skilled than they are."

DD is a mster of one style. wolverine is sucha good fight when he did not want stick to hit hims tick who is DD trianer was unable to land a single blow.

You see my point then about how different tactics making a huge difference in the outcome. If Wolvie had rushed stick with his claws and Stick were on the defensive, the outcome would likely be the opposite. Also, Stick is OLD. His superior skill is usually enough to overcome physically-superior/younger opponents. Not so in Logan's case (see A B and C above).

Originally posted by wolverine8888 wolverine allwos people to hit him just so he can take them down far faster. if he wanted he could just not allow them to hit him.

If he plays defense, I think Logan would win. He won't tire, and time heals him. That's not his usual style though. In my opinion, DD is good enough to have a decent chance of handling an attacking Logan with a strong defense coupled with disabling counters.

Imagine Logan lunging claws-first and DD fading to the side and kicking sideways to dislocate that Adamantium kneecap that Wolvie has most of his weight on. Sure, he'd heal, but for a minute there he won't be walking let alone fighting. It's not a sure thing, but it could definitely happen.

wolverine8888
are u insane? wolverine would not be able to walk for a few minuts if kicked in the knee cap lol. thats funny seeing how hundreds of bulelts dont even faze him. also again u dont see who wolverine trained under do u? he trained under ogun who is a 1000 year old demand and master of every known martial art. wolverine defeated ogun ina pure skill match. also when stick attacked wolverien he was already dead meaning him be old would have no effect it was as if he was in his prime plus more. he is a magical being now. also i forgot to mention that wolverine was holding back and when he finaly decided to swing bakc he easiliy hit stick in the face. also wolverine ahs over 100 years of experience he been in countless battles. he spent more time trianing then DD been a live. also do u see that pic i posted? the only hit wolverien too in that whole fight which last about 10 seconds is a sucker punch shang chi hit him with for no reason. then they squared off and battled. shang chi is more skilled fighter then DD and is far superior in agility and reflexes he is infact due to his powers able to be almost as agile and have almost the reflexes of spiderman.

jrodslam
shang chi is more skilled fighter then DD and is far superior in agility and reflexes he is infact due to his powers able to be almost as agile and have almost the reflexes of spiderman.

You have yet to prove this 8888. Please show some proof that Shang-Chi is more skilled, "far superior in agility and reflexes than Daredevil. You keep saying that, but you dont prove it. Until then, i dont think its an accurate statement to make. Considering how you show no evidence of this whatsoever.

King KAM
Id like to add omega red on my team, with him im invincible, with xi'an Reed Richards is a gonner and with gorgon, so is just aout everyone else.

grey fox
Hmmmmmm

V
Batgirl
Shathra
Firefly
Judas Traveler
Sandman
Hawkeye

grey fox
Traveler incapacitates all of the opposition with his illusionary powers , while Firely and Shathra deal with a stunned wolvie (Fire+Six ton strengh = OUCH)

IF the illusions wear off then V , Batgirl (cassie) ,Sandman and hawkeye can take the rest out (Firefly is kinda fragile and Shathra is a little single minded so she would probably still beat the crap out of wolvies corpse)

King KAM
Originally posted by grey fox
Traveler incapacitates all of the opposition with his illusionary powers , while Firely and Shathra deal with a stunned wolvie (Fire+Six ton strengh = OUCH)

IF the illusions wear off then V , Batgirl (cassie) ,Sandman and hawkeye can take the rest out (Firefly is kinda fragile and Shathra is a little single minded so she would probably still beat the crap out of wolvies corpse)
gorgon would turn them all to stone.....

Creshosk
So what qualifies one as "street" level?

King KAM
Originally posted by Creshosk
So what qualifies one as "street" level?

it gets more confusing, i agree, but i guess, not tooo many powers

xmarksthespot
Blink + Shadowcat
Have a nice day
smile Yep. Although I don't know if Blink would be considered street level.

King KAM
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Yep. Although I don't know if Blink would be considered street level.
my team could win

Omega Red
Gorgon
Xi'an
DareDevil
Black Panther
Cage

xmarksthespot
my team could winSo could my team. Well pair. Possibly Blink alone even, but that would probably be considered blasphemy by some.

King KAM
So could my team. Well pair. Possibly Blink alone even, but that would probably be considered blasphemy by some.
blinks powers please?

Creshosk
blinks powers please? She'd blink you up the. . *ahem*

Either Bblink or Shadowcat can beat most non-flying characters, they do have quite a bit of power.

xmarksthespot
Primarily teleportation of herself and anything else, multiple other things, to places sight unseen, with a range as far as the moon in a single port, she can also open and maintain portals. She also has reflexes capable of matching Hyperion, incredible acrobatic agility and superb fighting skills.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/blink6.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/blink.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/Blink5.jpg
She can also teleport parts of things.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/blinksentinel.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/blinksentinel2.jpg

Creshosk
Blink if blinking awesome. big grin

She'd make a hell of a villian. . and her powers. . shifty Could certainly have some interesting uses. . .

xmarksthespot
Blink if blinking awesome. big grin

She'd make a hell of a villian. . and her powers. . shifty Could certainly have some interesting uses. . . ... I don't even wanna know.... laughing out loud

She's a conundrum on the versus forum though, it's difficult to find her a middle ground opponent. She can either beat someone really easily, or she can't beat them, depending on what they can do.

Creshosk
... I don't even wanna know.... laughing out loud I figured it out just from looking at the avalanche event. . . I really shouldn't say to much, just know that the thought process started off with practical jokes, to practical uses to the gutter in mere seconds. I didn't dwell on any one part.

She's a conundrum on the versus forum though, it's difficult to find her a middle ground opponent. She can either beat someone really easily, or she can't beat them, depending on what they can do. If she's fast enough and her powers work, she wins. If not, or they don't she'll probably loose.

Makes perfect sense.now all we need is a few scans of her pulling of things of extreme accuracy, including hitting fast moving objects, or things that are tricky to hit.

Obviously my favorite stands no chance. Pity (and at the sae time good thing) 616 Blink ended the way she did. things could have been much different, had circumstances been different. But there is an occurence I'm rather glad didn't happen. And even if it didn't happen that way Where are the GenXers now? Nobody cares and THAT is the problem. . . still I would have liked to see a reality a series where she survived and so did the other GenXers. That was a sad moment, but it was noble. . .

xmarksthespot
Makes perfect sense.now all we need is a few scans of her pulling of things of extreme accuracy, including hitting fast moving objects, or things that are tricky to hit.Hmm... she has blinked laser eye beams from Hyperion as they were fired at her.
Random agility feat.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/Blink4.jpg
This has gotten rather off-topic....

Several GenXers will be in Generation M...

Creshosk
Nonsense, we're takling about one of the characters involved in the thread. big grin

"vs Any streat level team"

shifty

I like Blink. She's awsome. yes

Creshosk
Several GenXers will be in Generation M... Yeah, but that's not a good thing. sad

Jubilee and Chamber for examples. . .Depowered. . .

Synch's dead. . . Where are Husk, M and Penence(s)?

xmarksthespot
Yeah, but that's not a good thing. sad

Jubilee and Chamber for examples. . .Depowered. . .

Synch's dead. . . Where are Husk, M and Penence(s)? Where the hell did Husk go? I can't remember when she was dropped from the cast of Uncanny.

Creshosk
Where the hell did Husk go? I can't remember when she was dropped from the cast of Uncanny. #441

xmarksthespot
#441 Oh, I see. She faded into the background so that Storm and her X-Treme team could come back from their jaunt.

Creshosk
Oh, I see. She faded into the background so that Storm and her X-Treme team could come back from their jaunt. Yeah . . . Boy the first of that issue was . . interesting . . . the rest was pretty sad though . . .

xmarksthespot
Yeah . . . Boy the first of that issue was . . interesting . . . the rest was pretty sad though . . . Of X-Treme? Or of pre-House of M post-X-Treme X-Men Uncanny X-Men...

xmarksthespot
If she's fast enough and her powers work, she wins. If not, or they don't she'll probably loose. Oh and on Blink; the "if her powers don't work" part. If her powers don't work directly on someone there are ways to get around that...
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/blink7.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/blink8.jpg

Creshosk
Of X-Treme? Or of pre-House of M post-X-Treme X-Men Uncanny X-Men... Uncanny X-men #441

Oh and on Blink; the "if her powers don't work" part. If her powers don't work directly on someone there are ways to get around that...
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/blink7.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/blink8.jpg LMFAO!

Well that proved my earlier point, not the one that you just countered . . . Quite beautifully too.

Bet that sure as hell would work on most people. LMAO. . .god. . .

Blink is awsome! big grin

xmarksthespot
Blink is awesome! big grin yes

But considering she can do all this I don't know if I would classify her as street level... sad

Creshosk
yes

But considering she can do all this I don't know if I would classify her as street level... sad Unfortunatly.

Her power is also one I don't think Cherry can imitate. . . And I don't think her costume is apporpriate, though I would like Cherry to homage her in some way, even if it's not dressing up as her. . .

Or rather. . . Strawberry will. . . shifty

xmarksthespot
Before I go, the coup de grace on anyone who still doesn't think Blink could single handedly take out these street levellers if she's bloodlusted (and even if she isn't):

grey fox
V can........

golem370
I believe this might be the Ultimate Street Level team Omega Red,Cyber,Wolverine,Sabretooth,Doppleganger,Demogo
blin,Caliban

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.