Despero vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jrodslam
I dont make many fights here, but after coming across some Despero pics, i was wondering who would win between these 2.

Despero has embarrassed - Power Girl, Wonder Woman, Superman, Captain Marvel, Hawkman, Hourman, Wildcat and Sand all at the SAME TIME.

Thanos has embarrassed - Thing, Hulk, Thor, Hercules at the same time

Who wins?

TheKahn
While Despero latest showing are impressive, I think Thanos outclasses him here. Despero is a superman-level villian while Thanos is a skyfather level villian. So Despero could give Thor a good fight, Thanos can sulg it out with Odin. Thanos 10/10

jrodslam
Originally posted by TheKahn
While Despero latest showing are impressive, I think Thanos outclasses him here. Despero is a superman-level villian while Thanos is a skyfather level villian. So Despero could give Thor a good fight, Thanos can sulg it out with Odin. Thanos 10/10

Interesting. I wonder if everyone else thinks so too?

newjak86
Originally posted by TheKahn
While Despero latest showing are impressive, I think Thanos outclasses him here. Despero is a superman-level villian while Thanos is a skyfather level villian. So Despero could give Thor a good fight, Thanos can sulg it out with Odin. Thanos 10/10 Well if he beat Power Girl, Wonder Woman, Superman, Captain Marvel, Hawkman, Hourman, Wildcat and Sand then he isn't just a superman level villian he still wouldn't be skyfather and Thanos isn't skyfather level Odin was in complete control of that fight at all times its just that Thanos was able to get back up whenever Odin put him down.

jrodslam
Originally posted by newjak86
Well if he beat Power Girl, Wonder Woman, Superman, Captain Marvel, Hawkman, Hourman, Wildcat and Sand then he isn't just a superman level villian he still wouldn't be skyfather and Thanos isn't skyfather level Odin was in complete control of that fight at all times its just that Thanos was able to get back up whenever Odin put him down.

Thats what gets me. Many people say its Thanos's durability that makes him so tough. Didnt he amp his power in order to fight Odin? Im not sure about the details about that fight.

I wish more people would respond. sad

golem370
Odins attributes
Intelligence: Immeasurable (10/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 75 (9/12)
Speed: Superhuman (6/10)
Flight Speed: Warp Speed (12/12)
Stamina: Superhuman (6/10)
Durability: Godlike (13/14)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)

Thanos attributes
Intelligence: Superhuman (9/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 100 (11/12)
Speed: Enhanced Human (5/10)
Stamina: Demi-godlike (8/10)
Agility: Enhanced Human (5/7)
Reflexes: Enhanced Human (5/7)

golem370
But now Thanos is Immortal so his Durability should be Totally Indestructible

jrodslam
Originally posted by golem370
Odins attributes
Intelligence: Immeasurable (10/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 75 (9/12)
Speed: Superhuman (6/10)
Flight Speed: Warp Speed (12/12)
Stamina: Superhuman (6/10)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)

Thanos attributes
Intelligence: Superhuman (9/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 100 (11/12)
Speed: Enhanced Human (5/10)
Stamina: Demi-godlike (8/10)
Agility: Enhanced Human (5/7)
Reflexes: Enhanced Human (5/7)

Well ive never seen any official Odin stats, but Thanos's are......

Intelligence 6/7
Strength 7/7
Speed 7/7
Durability 7/7
Energy Projection 6/7
Fighting Skills 4/7

golem370
Thanos went toe to toe with Thor with the power gem and he was mad.

jrodslam
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos went toe to toe with Thor with the power gem and he was mad.

Who had the power gem and who was mad?

Does the power gem give extra durability? Thanos would still have the edge over Thor in that department, so he would still be able to go toe to toe with onw who has a power gem considering thats Thanos has a very high durability level.

golem370
yes he had Metahuman Durability before the gem. I just saying Thanos was a good fighter.

Beyonder
Originally posted by jrodslam
Who had the power gem and who was mad?

Does the power gem give extra durability? Thanos would still have the edge over Thor in that department, so he would still be able to go toe to toe with onw who has a power gem considering thats Thanos has a very high durability level.

Enough to beat up and resist attacks from both Strange and Surfer. Good enough? He sent a backlash and knocked both attackers out.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Beyonder
Enough to beat up and resist attacks from both Strange and Surfer. Good enough? He sent a backlash and knocked both attackers out.

Thanos did that? What kind of attacks were Strange doing?

And Despero shrugged off attascks from Hal, MM, Aquaman and Superman.
Most at the same time as well.

Beyonder
Thanos did that? What kind of attacks were Strange doing?

And Despero shrugged off attascks from Hal, MM, Aquaman and Superman.
Most at the same time as well.

No, Thor with Power Gem did that. You asked about the Gems ability.

Pip teleported Thor to Thanos because the Watch, Strange, and Surfer were losing against Valkyrie and WM Power Gemed Thor. Thanos and Thor fought, it was a stalemate up till Thanos decided he was cease the fight and ended by putting Thor in a force block using tech.

As for Despero, Aquaman recently beat him up and had sharks bitting into Despero, who screamed in pain.

jrodslam
No, Thor with Power Gem did that. You asked about the Gems ability.

Pip teleported Thor to Thanos because the Watch, Strange, and Surfer were losing against Valkyrie and WM Power Gemed Thor. Thanos and Thor fought, it was a stalemate up till Thanos decided he was cease the fight and ended by putting Thor in a force block using tech.

Ok you say Thor with the power gem stalemated Thanos until Thanos used tech to trap Thor in a force block. So Thor with the gem resisted attacks from Strange and Surfer. I see. Like i said before, what kind of attacks was Strange doing? Was he trying to do powerful spells or simple bathalk or blasts?

As for Despero, Aquaman recently beat him up and had sharks bitting into Despero, who screamed in pain.

Aquaman didnt beat him up. He beat both Aquaman and Martian Manhunter at the same time first. Ok so the sharks bit Despero. It didnt take him out of the fight.

Then after he finished with those 2, he took it to Hal, Supes, Hawkman, Canary and Flah together.

And he also one took Supes, Captain Marvel, Woner Woman, Power Girl, Hourman, Hawkman,Wildcat and Sand at the same time. And BEAT them for the most part i might add.

kgkg
Ok you say Thor with the power gem stalemated Thanos until Thanos used tech to trap Thor in a force block. So Thor with the gem resisted attacks from Strange and Surfer. I see. Like i said before, what kind of attacks was Strange doing? Was he trying to do powerful spells or simple bathalk or blasts?

It wasn't just Adam and Strange

SS, BRB, Drax , Strange , Adam etc all tried to stop him ------- they got there ass kicked.

Adam and Strange tried to use some mental (type of attack) -------- both were K.O instantly.

They said Thor has become nearly unstoppable and a treat to the entire universe in his mad state.

Mad Thor was many time stronger than the normal Thor, and with power gem that just pushed his level to such high level that he easily took out.

SS , Drax , Brb , Strange , Adam ( with gem)

Pip as narrator also says that if Thanos can’t stop him we don’t stand a chance

jrodslam
Anynoe else have something to add on this? I just think Despero showed how powerful he really is. Surprised the hell outta me.

jrodslam
Originally posted by kgkg
It wasn't just Adam and Strange

SS, BRB, Drax , Strange , Adam etc all tried to stop him ------- they got there ass kicked.

Adam and Strange tried to use some mental (type of attack) -------- both were K.O instantly.

They said Thor has become nearly unstoppable and a treat to the entire universe in his mad state.

Mad Thor was many time stronger than the normal Thor, and with power gem that just pushed his level to such high level that he easily took out.

SS , Drax , Brb , Strange , Adam ( with gem)

Pip as narrator also says that if Thanos can’t stop him we don’t stand a chance

I understand, but Thanos didnt stop him from what Beyonder posted. He traped him a force bubble thingy.

Warlock and Strange tried to use mental attacks and got ko'd.
Where as Manhunter and Aquaman tried to do the same and got taken over. He even took over Hal.

kgkg
I understand, but Thanos didnt stop him from what Beyonder posted. He traped him a force bubble thingy.
it was a tie.

and he can create force bubble with his own power also.(ODIN)

Beyonder

Engery blast at his back, he sent a backlash on them just by sheer might, knocking both out.

He physical beat Despero around. Both in and out of the water. He even screamed when Aquaman shoved a metal rod through him.

They lost because to got into a telepathic battle with him.

jrodslam
Warlock and Strange tried to use mental attacks and got ko'd.
Where as Manhunter and Aquaman tried to do the same and got taken over. He even took over Hal.

jrodslam
He physical beat Despero around. Both in and out of the water. He even screamed when Aquaman shoved a metal rod through him.

They lost because to got into a telepathic battle with him.

Despero didnt stay down. They didnt even show him go down. Aquaman knocked him out the water then next thing you know Des is right back up.

If i recall someone putting up a scan of Spiderman and Thor knocking Thanos around?

Beyonder
Despero didnt stay down. They didnt even show him go down. Aquaman knocked him out the water then next thing you know Des is right back up.

He was pierced twice. Twiced screamed in pain. Once by sharks, the other by a simple metal rod. He was punched into and out of the water.

Even than, it sent Thanos back a step back, he didn't even scream in pain. Spiderman's also beaten up a herald with his fist. That's greater than a few sharks.

As for Thor, Mjlnornir knocked Thanos down. Despero was pierced by a metal rod and scream out like a girl.

At their highest showings, Thanos takes hits from deathgod up to Tyrant and comes back for more. While Despero takes hits from one took Supes, Captain Marvel, Woner Woman, Power Girl, Hourman, Hawkman,Wildcat and Sand at the same time.

Big difference in durability. Surfer and Drax K.O.ed in 1 shot each while Thanos takes 6-7 shots from Odin. Even when the battle seemed over, he got up for more. Same deal with his fight with Tyrant.

Between his and Despero's durability in high end showings. Thanos is more durable.

kgkg
If i recall someone putting up a scan of Spiderman and Thor knocking Thanos around?
Are you talking about the time Thanos had the IG?

Thanos let everyone hit him.

Everyone got the shot they needed; fact is Thanos could have ended the battle in a second.

jrodslam
He was pierced twice. Twiced screamed in pain. Once by sharks, the other by a simple metal rod. He was punched into and out of the water.

He wasnt screaming when the sharks bit him.

Even than, it sent Thanos back a step back, he didn't even scream in pain. Spiderman's also beaten up a herald with his fist. That's greater than a few sharks.

Why would someone scream when getting kicked? Either way, when Spiderman beat the herald wasnt he with the symbitoe? Which amped his strength? The sharks did nothing to Despero but bite.

As for Thor, Mjlnornir knocked Thanos down. Despero was pierced by a metal rod and scream out like a girl.

Ok so Despero screamed and got pierced by a rod thrown by a low 100cl opponent from behind. That doesnt degrade him in any way. Whats your point? Im sure if the same metal rod was thrown at Thanos, he would have been pierced as well.

At their highest showings, Thanos takes hits from deathgod up to Tyrant and comes back for more. While Despero takes hits from one took Supes, Captain Marvel, Woner Woman, Power Girl, Hourman, Hawkman,Wildcat and Sand at the same time.

Big difference in durability. Surfer and Drax K.O.ed in 1 shot each while Thanos takes 6-7 shots from Odin. Even when the battle seemed over, he got up for more. Same deal with his fight with Tyrant.

Between his and Despero's durability in high end showings. Thanos is more durable.

At their highers showings, of course it would seem as if Thanos is more durable. Despero has never fought Gods or anything. Only Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman who both have the power of multiple Gods. sad

jrodslam
Are you talking about the time Thanos had the IG?

Thanos let everyone hit him.

Everyone got the shot they needed; fact is Thanos could have ended the battle in a second.

I just mentioned that because everyone has low showings. Thanos with the IG should still not be staggered by a kick from Spiderman. Beyonder brings up a metal rod being thrown from behind and piercing Despero. Yet the man has beat all of DC's top powerhouses at the same time, which some actually have the power of Gods themselves.

Beyonder
He wasnt screaming when the sharks bit him.

Why would someone scream when getting kicked? Either way, when Spiderman beat the herald wasnt he with the symbitoe? Which amped his strength? The sharks did nothing to Despero but bite.

? He screamed. Secondly, Spidey didn't have a symbiote. He just made one like the original. And Spidey also kicked around Cosmic Carnage as well.

? It was a steel rod that pierced his had. Class 100 or not, it should have been broken instead of pierce him. We're talking about normal steel here.

CM and WW have mere fractions of multiple gods. CM and WW aren't even on the same level as a skyfather or Tyrant.

I don't see Despero beating up Thanos when Odin nor Tyrant did. Nor do I see Despero taking beatings like Thanos would in this fight.

kgkg
I just mentioned that because everyone has low showings. Thanos with the IG should still not be staggered by a kick from Spiderman. Beyonder brings up a metal rod being thrown from behind and piercing Despero. Yet the man has beat all of DC's top powerhouses at the same time, which some actually have the power of Gods themselves. But Thanos himself lowered his powers to give the hero a chance.

Did Despero give them the hits needed?

Thanos had the IG at that time.

He snapped half the Universe out of existence, all the hits etc had no affect on him other then putting him on the ground.

But I agree everyone has low showing and using silly things doesn’t help

jrodslam
But Thanos himself lowered his powers to give the hero a chance.

Thanos had the IG at that time.

He snapped half the Universe out of existence, all the hits etc had to affect on him other then putting him on the ground.

But I agree everyone has low showing and using silly things doesn’t help

Thanos lowere his power how much? To a normal human?

Despero took the hits then downed them each one by one lol. Sad actually.

Thats my point. Thanos had the IG, yet he lowered his power. How much did he lower it to? Does anyone know? I doubt he lowered it to human standards.

Im not doubting the power he had with the IG.

jrodslam

http://img315.imageshack.us/img315/9096/jlajsavv821ns.th.jpghttp://img315.imageshack.us/img315/8619/jlajsavv844eu.th.jpg

Recently.
http://img335.imageshack.us/img335/2818/desperovsleague9ji.th.jpg

jrodslam
This is baddass. Despero caught the RoE. WTF?!?

http://img310.imageshack.us/img310/1843/jlajsavv889pq.th.jpghttp://img310.imageshack.us/img310/4125/jlajsavv893ox.th.jpg

Laminator_X
4/7 is a lowball for Thanos's fighting ability. He trained Gamora. Mind you , she's moved beyond her teacher in that respect. Just the same, Gamora's sensei rates better than a 4/7.

Vs Despero, The two of them could beat one another around for quite a while. Death's Curse issue aside, I have doubts as to Despero having the juice to take the Titan down. To kill Thanos, Mentor, or any of the Eternals of Earth (who share the same physiology, noone knows how or why Thanos inherited it while the other Eternals of Titan didn't) you essentially need to disintegrate them or otherwise blast them to little tiny bits. We've only ever seen two of them die on panel. Zuras was slain when the Celestials shattered the Eternals' Uni-Mind (though the other Eternals in the Uni-Mind survived!). Forgotten One was killed when Immortus's weapons disrutpted his body's ability to process cosmic energy. Ikaris's father was thought to be slain at some point in the ancient past, but he got better. That's it. Two. Killed by the Celestials and an Immortus's Infinite Prep.

It'll be over a lot fatster if Despero tries telepathy. While not an active telepath himself (though he will occasionally use tech for that purpose), when Moondragon (pre-gem days) tried to mind-break him Heather was the one who ended up on the floor unconcious.

jrodslam
I think that feat alone puts Despero on God-Like level. He caught the Rock of Eternity. Geez.

Adam Warlock
Despero is an ant compared to Walker.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Despero is an ant compared to Walker.

Walker? Who is that?

Adam Warlock
Walker? Who is that?

This dude:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/walkermarvel.htm

jrodslam
This dude:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/walkermarvel.htm

Did Thanos beat hom or something?

long pig
Thor didn't seem to push back Warlock & Strange's attack with might, or anything under his own power. He tapped into the power gem, and the power of it pushed their attacks back.

Power negation is a primary use of the power gem.

jrodslam
Originally posted by long pig
Thor didn't seem to push back Warlock & Strange's attack with might, or anything under his own power. He tapped into the power gem, and the power of it pushed their attacks back.

Power negation is a primary use of the power gem.

Hmm. Thank you LP.

What do you think about this fight?

Laminator_X
To be fair, Thanos didn't even try to take He-Who-Walks-Across-The-Worlds-Of-Life-And-Death-Like-A-Colossus in a head-on fight. It took Thanos, Thor, and Genis combined to even stand up to Walker. Death stopped Walker.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Laminator_X
To be fair, Thanos didn't even try to take He-Who-Walks-Across-The-Worlds-Of-Life-And-Death-Like-A-Colossus in a head-on fight. It took Thanos, Thor, and Genis combined to even stand up to Walker. Death stopped Walker.

I dont know why Sent....uhhh....Adam Warlock brought it up. confused

Beyonder
Hmm. Thank you LP.

What do you think about this fight?

It was an answer to this:

With the PG, Thor backlashed Strange and Surfer's attacks.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Laminator_X

Not arguing winnings. Just durability. wink

kgkg
big grin

jrodslam

I dont even know why AW brought it up. Not even showing the fightdoesnt prove much is all im saying.

Beyonder
I dont even know why AW brought it up. Not even showing the fightdoesnt prove much is all im saying.

I know. I'm just proving Thanos has higher durability than Despero.

jrodslam
I know. I'm just proving Thanos has higher durability than Despero.

Wheres the proof?

Beyonder
Wheres the proof?

http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl.jpg
http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl1.jpg
http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl2.jpg
http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl3.jpg
http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl4.jpg
http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl5.jpg
http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl6.jpg
http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl7.jpg
http://img252.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl.jpg
http://img252.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl1.jpg
http://img252.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl2.jpg
http://img252.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl3.jpg
http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl.jpg
http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl1.jpg
http://img375.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl.jpg
http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl.jpg

jrodslam
Nice scans. Thanos is durable. But how moreso than Despero? Its not like the blasts can actually kill Thanos. Ofcourse hes gonna get back up. Like ive stated. Despero has never fought a God besides the powers of Gods both Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman contain.

Beyonder
Nice scans. Thanos is durable. But how moreso than Despero? Its not like the blasts can actually kill Thanos. Ofcourse hes gonna get back up. Like ive stated. Despero has never fought a God besides the powers of Gods both Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman contain.

Count how many times it took for Odin to put down Surfer and Drax compared to how many hits Thanos took and still not K.O.ed.

jrodslam
Count how many times it took for Odin to put down Surfer and Drax compared to how many hits Thanos took and still not K.O.ed.

You act as if Surfer is all that durable. I can only assume Drax has Hulk level of Durability but even Hulk has been ko'd before via physical force. Thats not saying much. Its clear that Thanos is more durable than Surfer and Drax.

Despero ko'd and withstood hits from those who are stronger and more/as durable than Surfer and Drax.

golem370
When I see Despero it remindes me of Mangog and Thanos was like his master it looked like.

Laminator_X
I dont know why Sent....uhhh....Adam Warlock brought it up. confused

Exactly, the fact that Walker didn't just (ahem) walk all over Thanos says quite a bit.

Nothing against Despero. Despero's a beast! I just don't think he has what it takes to win against Thanos.

Beyonder
You act as if Surfer is all that durable. I can only assume Drax has Hulk level of Durability but even Hulk has been ko'd before via physical force. Thats not saying much. Its clear that Thanos is more durable than Surfer and Drax.

? And I take it Hal, CM, WW, PG, and Superman are more durable then Drax or Surfer?

Stronger? Odin would K.O. Superman, CM, or Hal in one shot as well. And no neither Supes, Hal, or CM hits harder than Odin.

jrodslam
? And I take it Hal, CM, WW, PG, and Superman are more durable then Drax or Surfer?

Ok for 1, i think Hal is AS durable as Surfer. Wonder Woman and Power Girl more durable imo. Captain Marvel and Superman are more durable than Surfer and Drax.

Stronger? Odin would K.O. Superman, CM, or Hal in one shot as well. And no neither Supes, Hal, or CM hits harder than Odin.

Spectre > Odin imo, and Captain Marvel took a pounding and still got up for more(Much like Thanos with Odin). I dont think Thanos hits harder than Spectre or as hard as Odin. Yet Despero hits harder than Supes or Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman etc.

kgkg
Ok for 1, i think Hal is AS durable as Surfer. Wonder Woman and Power Girl more durable imo. Captain Marvel and Superman are more durable than Surfer and Drax.

?????

Compare SS best durabilty feats vs any of those guy SS comes out on top.

jrodslam
Compare SS best durabilty feats vs any of those guy SS comes out on top.

Why dont you do that.

King KAM
SS is overrated

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by King KAM
SS is overrated

So is the Flash.

(Hides in fear of Flash worshippers bag)

King KAM
So is the Flash.

yeahs, but we love wally, noran sucks

jrodslam
So is the Flash.

Overrated? You can be serious. He constantly gets shitted on. His true potential rarely comes out. He should be the post powerful JLA member imo. Noone can touch him. Or better yet, noone SHOULDbe able to touch him. Bah! You Flash hater. mad

Beyonder

Spectre > Odin imo, and Captain Marvel took a pounding and still got up for more(Much like Thanos with Odin). I dont think Thanos hits harder than Spectre or as hard as Odin. Yet Despero hits harder than Supes or Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman etc.

Take away all the mystic backings and see how long CM would last against Spectre.

Despero is below skyfather. To say that Despero put down CM but Spectre couldn't would be saying Despero is more durable and stronger than Spectre.

King KAM
Thanos is god......because if he wanted to....he actually couldve been.

jrodslam
Take away all the mystic backings and see how long CM would last against Spectre.

Despero is below skyfather. To say that Despero put down CM but Spectre couldn't would be saying Despero is more durable and stronger than Spectre.

I was talking about before the backing from magical beings.

Are you saying that Thanos is skyfather or higher?

King KAM

Are you saying that Thanos is skyfather or higher?
I am, hes above Skyfather, thor can lace his nike's

Beyonder

So basically, Spectre couldn't put down CM. Odin couldn't put down Thanos. Spectre > Odin. CM>=Thanos. Despero>Thanos.

Despero>Spectre>Odin>CM>=Thanos.

Below skyfather. Deathgod level (Hela or Pluto), not Walker.

jrodslam
So basically, Spectre couldn't put down CM. Odin couldn't put down Thanos. Spectre > Odin. CM>=Thanos. Despero>Thanos.

Despero>Spectre>Odin>CM>=Thanos.

You said it not me. You brought up Thanos's durability in saying that he took hits from Odin and didnt go down. You also said that Thor with a gem punked characters but Thanos. Once again showing high durability. I simply mentioned Supes, Cap, WW, Lobo, all whos durability is higher than Surfer, Drax, Warlock, imo. One Captain Marvel has took hits from Spectre and kept comicg back for more(much like youre example of Thanos taking hits from Odin and coming back for more). Yet Desperowas able to Down him as well as WW, Supes, PG, all at the same time. Thats a high durability feat all on its own.

Did he ever fight a God such as Odin? Not 1on1. However, Captain Marvel and WonderWoman BOTH have the Power of GODS.

As people on this forum say Zeus >= Odin. Cap also can stack powers. Thats the strength of Zeus, Herc, Atlas as well as the other attributes and Despero downed him as well as the others effortlessly. That shows a high degree of durability as well as strength.

He also caught the RoE as a display of strength.

Below skyfather. Deathgod level (Hela or Pluto), not Walker.

I can agree with that.

Beyonder
You said it not me. You brought up Thanos's durability in saying that he took hits from Odin and didnt go down. You also said that Thor with a gem punked characters but Thanos. Once again showing high durability. One Captain Marvel has took hits from Spectre and kept comicg back for more(much like youre example of Thanos taking hits from Odin and coming back for more).

? Thanos has also gotten back up from attacks by Kosmos, Power Gem WM Thor, Magus' Thanos dopplerganger, Walker, and Tyrant. Consistently, he's taken hits from people far superior than him in power.

Supes, Cap, WW, and Lobo are more durable than Drax and Surfer? The Drax than survives planetary explosions and rips into the core of a star? Drax also crushed Surfer's board. Or the Surfer whose takes beatings from Hulk and than own the hell out of Hulk? Or the Surfer that hangs with Thor, Morg, or Terrax?

Kosmos and Tyrant. CM and WW have fractions of various gods. Thor is a god, but not a skyfather. And having powers of gods isn't that special considering Surfer, Superman, Drax, GL, Terrax, Morg, etc. have the same ability, give and take some.

CM and WW has fractions of each god's powers. Bill, Thunderstrike, Surfer, Terrax, Morg, Stardust, etc. have fractions of their master's power. Neither Thor, Surfer, Drax, Quasar, or Herc have done a thing to Thanos from most encounters.

And Drax was created by Chronos and Mentor to destroy Thanos. Drax did give Thanos a fight, rocked and destroyed a planet in one fight. Nowadays after Thanos' ressurction, Thanos pimps him around.

GODSCRIBE
hmmm....

spideycarnage
Originally posted by King KAM
I am, hes above Skyfather, thor can lace his nike's

thanos is below skyfather, but he still no slowch...

samishe
Despero can die. Thanos can't. It's easy.

soleran30
LOL AM had a good showing against Despero........................Looks like Thanos is going to be treating this guy like a kitten does a ball of string.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by spideycarnage
thanos is below skyfather, but he still no slowch...

Thanos has proved that he is a skyfather level being, time and time again. wink

spideycarnage
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Thanos has proved that he is a skyfather level being, time and time again. wink

thats tru. but im just sayin he's below from his encounter with odin.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by spideycarnage
thats tru. but im just sayin he's below from his encounter with odin.

Still wasn't a bad showing for Thanos considering the fight took place in Asgard

Mider
why do you people even use thanos i mean NO ONE LOSES TO THIS GUY IN YOUR OPINIONS its pathetic

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Mider
why do you people even use thanos i mean NO ONE LOSES TO THIS GUY IN YOUR OPINIONS its pathetic

Why do you people even use Thanos? I mean, no one loses to this guy (in your opinions). Its pathetic! Happy Dance

soleran30
Originally posted by Mider

Thanos loses to Tyrant, Odin, Zeus, Galactus, Adam Warlock, Quasar.............he's immortal at the moment kinda tough to beat him. Despero is below all the guys I mentioned up there with the exception of Adam Warlock depending on his showings

boriquaking55
Originally posted by soleran30
Thanos loses to Tyrant, Odin, Zeus, Galactus, Adam Warlock, Quasar.............he's immortal at the moment kinda tough to beat him. Despero is below all the guys I mentioned up there with the exception of Adam Warlock depending on his showings

Basically its just hard to find opponents below Skyfather level for him... he would pound most anyone below that.

TheKahn
( ninja read what Odin says *coughartificialgodcough*)

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/5057/thanos62bd.th.jpg

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Basically its just hard to find opponents below Skyfather level for him... he would pound most anyone below that.

Exactly.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by soleran30
LOL AM had a good showing against Despero........................Looks like Thanos is going to be treating this guy like a kitten does a ball of string.

AM knocked him into the water and got still was owned.
Spider-man knocked Thanos back, and got owned later as well.

If we are going to go by low showings... Squirrel girlllll...

the Darkone
Thanos crumdstomps Derpero into oblivion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.