Cast The Justice League Unlimited

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoFate007
Ok, so say you get the opportunity to make a JLU movie. Who would you cast as certain people? I'll base this off the cartoon...

Batman - Christian Bale
Superman - Brandon Routh (I guess, I haven't seen him in action yet really. If not, maybe the guy who played him on the World's Finest fanfilm, or Jeremy Irons if we can go back in time and take out the accent lol)
Flash - Ryan Reynolds
Green Lantern (Stewart) - Hugh Quarshie
Wonder Woman - Ashley Scott (with dyed hair of course) or Alana De La Garza but only if she can act
Hawkgirl - (I don't know about this one yet)
Lex Luthor - The guy that was in the World's Finest fan film
Joker - either Mark Hamill or Adrien Brody
Supergirl - Elisha Cuthbert
Braniac - the guy who did the voice in the cartoon, I'd assume the movie version would be a combination of robotics, a guy in a suit, and CGI

What else? What are your suggestions. Feel free to add some characters that have been on the cartoon as well, like Shade or Grodd or whatever.

roughrider
Fan loyalty to Mark Hamill is admirable, but he looks nothing like the Joker ( someone brings up the Jack Nicholson precedent, I say "That's Jack Nicholson. He can do anything."wink I like Adrien Brody.

A younger Jeremy Irons as Superman? Don't see it.
If he was a little younger, I would have cast 'Due South' actor Paul Gross - RCMP Officer (Mountie) Benton Fraser.

Everyone else seems good.

NoFate007
Scratch my idea about Ashley Scott as Diana, I got some better looks at her and nevermind lol Face isn't right for it and she needs a bigger rack lol.

Irons caught my eye because he has that ridged chin thing going on. I've never been a big fan of the Superman with the long hair and the babyface look. I like the cartoon Superman the best. Oh yeah and Paul Gross, I definitely see where you're coming from with that. He does look a lot like the part.

NoFate007
Martian Manhunter....who could play him?

NoFate007
Bump

golem370
Charlize Theron or Kristanna Lokin for Wonder Woman or maybe Victoria from WWE but only if she can act.Lex Luthor could be played by Gary Oldman or he could play Joker. I like Chris Masters as Superman

golem370
Victoria as Wonder Woman

DarkCrawler
NO WWE actors!

In ANYWHERE!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
NO WWE actors!

In ANYWHERE!

F YOU MAN! MR.NANNY KICKS ASS!

http://www.zima-sisters.net/madeline/mrnanny/mrnanny.jpg

He was robbed, he should have gotten the Oscar

NoFate007
Yeah I'm not too fond of casting wrestlers, athletes, singers and models in films...

The Ion
NO WWE actors!

In ANYWHERE!
Agreed. Seriously, Masters as Superman? He's a terrible actor even by pro wrestling standards.

crimsonphoenix
Chris Masters as Superman?! I think not..........
Victoria as Wonder Women?! I think not again ........
If there was a wrestler cast as Wonder Women i would have to choose Chyna.....Victoria is a rip off from Chyna.........

golem370
What about Gary Oldman as Joker or as a change Chris Tucker as Joker.

The Ion
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
If there was a wrestler cast as Wonder Women i would have to choose Chyna.....Victoria is a rip off from Chyna.........
Well the thing is Wonder Woman is supposed to be the most beautiful woman in the world. Chyna is well.....not.

And Chris Tucker as Joker? What the f**k?

NoFate007
Oldman can't play Joker, he's the best Gordon we've had ever, he has to stick with that lol.

crimsonphoenix
Originally posted by The Ion
Well the thing is Wonder Woman is supposed to be the most beautiful woman in the world. Chyna is well.....not.

And Chris Tucker as Joker? What the f**k?

I was just making a point that if a female wrestler played Wonder Women it should be Chyna before Victoria.....lol

The Ion
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
I was just making a point that if a female wrestler played Wonder Women it should be Chyna before Victoria.....lol
Why? At least Victoria is attractive. Chyna's a man-beast.

klintypooh
NO WWE actors!

In ANYWHERE!

Really?

I thought Brock Lesnar would have been the perfect choice for Juggernaut in X3.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/klintlovescheesecake/brockernaut.jpg

crimsonphoenix
Originally posted by The Ion
Why? At least Victoria is attractive. Chyna's a man-beast.

she isnt as musclar as she once was.....

but i dont think a wrestler should play a superhero....yeah they might have the bodies but that doesnt mean they can act......

crimsonphoenix
Originally posted by klintypooh
Really?

I thought Brock Lesnar would have been the perfect choice for Juggernaut in X3.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/klintlovescheesecake/brockernaut.jpg

laughing

The Ion
Juggernaut looks like a chump in X3. I bet it's based on Jobbernaut. sad

Blair Wind
I think ryan reynolds would be awesome for the flash....the kid from forty days and forty nights and that black hawk down movie would do a cool kyle (not looking like him excatly but he looks like a kid) and forget John stewart.....thats all i have...

NoFate007
I don't think casting what's his face is a good idea for Kyle. I don't think he's that good of an actor. But I definitely agree with Reynolds for Flash. I can't think of anyone that could suit it better than him. (Nobody say Dane Cook please).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.