Cannonball vs. Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
What do you think. Nova isn't a slouch. Both these guys are suped up in different ways.
I didn't really know the extent of Nova's powers till my last Nova thread. If someone who knows his powers better has any input...

Adam Warlock
I'm pretty sure they knocked each other out once. I think they flew into each other once. I can't quite recall it the comic it was in though. Nova should have the advantage. Whenever Cannonball stops flying he becomes vulnerable to harm. Nova is a solid class 20, fires optic and nova blasts, emits nova pulses, has a bulletproof hide, and can enter wormholes and travel great distances instantaneously.

Nova takes it more times than not.

K Von Doom
That was in the New Warriors Annual #1 I think, or #2. Cannonball said something about his blast field being near-invulnerable, Nova said "so's my head" and they flew into each other. Neither was KO'd. But it looked like Nova got up first as he was there to assist Night Thrasher... but was then blindsided by Cannonball. In a straight up fight, Nova will take it... he has that gravitational (nova) blast and can juggle cars.

Vegetto
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
I'm pretty sure they knocked each other out once. I think they flew into each other once. I can't quite recall it the comic it was in though. Nova should have the advantage. Whenever Cannonball stops flying he becomes vulnerable to harm. Nova is a solid class 20, fires optic and nova blasts, emits nova pulses, has a bulletproof hide, and can enter wormholes and travel great distances instantaneously.

Nova takes it more times than not.

He can also absorb (and rechannel?)energy, and use gravimetric pulses

Khellendros
Current Cannonball is getting pretty good with his powers. He recently stalemated the Fury, coming away with only one broken arm (or was it a leg..) for his troubles. I say Cannonball takes a slim majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.