Fantastic Four vs Fearsome Five

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dman2008
Who would win
The Fantastic Four
vs

The Fearsome Five

Mammoth invlnerbility super strength probably 100 tons
Jinx can control the elements ( I think)
Shimmer matter transformer
Gizmo genious very good with technology
Pismon ( Psychic with tk)

Draco69
Toss-up...

NoFate007
I don't know who these Fearsome Five characters are but judging from your descriptions, they win. Mammoth takes out Thing, who can't possibly compare. Jinx can control fire I'm assuming, there goes Human Torch. So forth.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by NoFate007
I don't know who these Fearsome Five characters are but judging from your descriptions, they win. Mammoth takes out Thing, who can't possibly compare. Jinx can control fire I'm assuming, there goes Human Torch. So forth.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

That proves it...

Characters you have no idea about...

That the thread maker doesn't have full knowledge about either i.e...(super strength probably 100 tons... can control the elements ( I think)...)

Mammoth takes out Thing, who can't possibly compare.

laughing

The current 616 THING is mid CL100 for sure...

Who has Mammoth EVER beaten thats even in Rhino's class let alone The THINGs...

Who i might add is more than 2x as strong as Rhino...?

laughing

FF win 11/10

long pig
FF wins, but no thanks to Thing, who is K.O'd in the first 2 seconds.

Dizzle
Does Psimon have any useful TP? How good of a matter manipulator is Shimmer?

Thing gets KOed within the first 2 seconds. Depending on those 2 above, Sue probably takes the 5 by herself. And no, Ben was no help. At all!

long pig
Originally posted by Dizzle
Does Psimon have any useful TP? How good of a matter manipulator is Shimmer?

Thing gets KOed within the first 2 seconds. Depending on those 2 above, Sue probably takes the 5 by herself. And no, Ben was no help. At all!
laughing In fact, he held his team back!

evil face

Creshosk
Titans villians if I'm not mistaken?

DC characters. . .

Draco69
Shimmer is basically a mix of Crystal and Sersi. She can turn anything into anything. Kinda ambigous with her powers.

Jinx is basically Storm and Major Disaster. She has complete control over the four elements: fire, earth, wind, water. She's also a very accomplished magician capable of teleportation, warp portals, dimension hopping, dark arts and is linked to several magical deities. HOWEVER another aspect of her character is her probability powers which "jinxes" her enemies into bad luck situations. However these situations are by no means something minor like a cup falling on your head or something. They can be disatrous and has often seriously injured or in come cases killed heroes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.