harry Potter and Dumbledore's Secret: book 7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TigerEyes
Harry Potter and Dumbledore's Secret

Harry layed sprawled out on his tiny bed, his feet dangling off the edge. He stared blankly up at the cracks in the plaster of the ceiling. Harry had spent the entire summer, looking for some clue as to where he could find more horcruxes, and the entire summer was a waste. He spend hours burring himself in anything he thought might help, books, letters, anything.
He had stopped answering letters from Ron and Hermonie, and almost completely cut himself off from the real world, or what was left of the world he knew. The magical world had almost completely fused itself to the muggle world. Word of deaths covered the pages of the papers. It had become so bad that it completely took Harry off guard when he received his letter inviting him back to Hogwarts for his final year. He hadn't decided if he was going back yet or not. Ron and Hermonie were returning despite Dumbledore no longer being there, and Harry was slowly convinced it would be safe to go back, but at the same time He didn't have the time to waste on his studies, he had to find the horcruxes and do it as soon as possible.
Hedwig tapped her beak against the glass pane of the window, He forced himself up to open it. Hedwig climbing in and dropped a rather thick letter on the desk. Harry took a quick glance at the letter and pushed it aside. It was probably another attempt of Hermonie to convince him to come back to Hogwarts. He flopped himself down on the bed again and closed his eyes.

danagrint
omg! so good, please post more!

WldGrnAgel
cant wait 'til the next post!!!

TigerEyes

hotsauce6548
Cool. Here's wanting to read more. wink

iluvsirius
very nice

deathgod
post post post post post post post post post post post post post post

TigerEyes

hotsauce6548
Good stuff. thumb up

deathgod
plssss continue plssss continue plssss continue ..................

jlee17xoxo412
i like it alot

TigerEyes

TigerEyes

TigerEyes
Comment ppl! Please!

deathgod
it is nice pls post soon

div
Keep posting its really good...
really post again soon!

TigerEyes

deathgod
plss post more the story is going great

hey dudes
yer post more cause this story is great

TigerEyes
ok so i'll have another post by monday night...sorry i'm just not at home this weekend

hey dudes
is it monday yet??

TigerEyes
ok so delay on the post...i'm well about a sentance in..sorry last week of school before holidays so i've been really busy. I'll try to get it done by....OKAY i pormise by sat which is in...4 days, i'll have it! OKAY! thanks!

hey dudes
k

TigerEyes

jlee17xoxo412
short but sweet.
i'm glad your going back to your normal speed of writing

TigerEyes

hey dudes
post post post its great

TigerEyes

WldGrnAgel
awe... how sweet...

TigerEyes

hey dudes
postr post post more plz

TigerEyes

jlee17xoxo412
aww they acually got together

hey dudes
post post post post post...post post post post post.... plz post post thats very good

WldGrnAgel
who's the wife... who's the wife.. of Dumbledore of course

TigerEyes
okay

Albus Dumbledore--Josephine Rose (s)
| |
Claira Ruston--David Dumbledore(s) Freddick Dumbledore
|
(s)David. Jr. Dumbledore -- Jessica Johnson
|
(s)Li Dumbledore, (s)Seth Dumbledore (17, twins), Ashely Dumbledore(16), Kimberly Dumbledore, Luna Dumbledore (14, twins), James Dumbledore(13), Rachel Dumbledore (11)

hey dudes
post... im sik

TigerEyes
Okay I'm having a writters conflict, I want to do soemthing but i'm not sure it's allowed...so i'm trying to find out. So I can post a short entry for those who are stuck at home sick..."heydudes" or you can wait it out...
Some one tell me what they want!

TigerEyes

TigerEyes

jlee17xoxo412
gettin good keep it up

hey dudes
write more more more

jlee17xoxo412
Merry christmas

sammii
plz write more ur storys mint

TigerEyes

sammii
ok btw its really good

TigerEyes
wow i have such a fan bae for this story! THANK YOU ALL!

TigerEyes

sammii
mint

scurran
ahh man dont leave it there, we need to know whats going on!!

bookaddict3
wat u cant leave it there its such a good story.plz post soon

lzyjosh
wow when did harry become so lustful eek!

i like ur story!
plz continue updating...

lzyjosh
oh and hermione's name is not spelt hermonie ('i' comes first)

juz a notice

sammii
duz it really matter lol

TigerEyes

lzyjosh
ya no problem wif spelling juz a notice only....relax man relax

oh man, i love the part about harry and Li, it was hot smokin' rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance
plz post more eek!

TigerEyes

lzyjosh
gr8 story
kinda short tho... big grin

paliwal_ruppal
Wow What a wonderful story. please post soon.

bookaddict3
gr8 story pot soon

sammii
mint

TigerEyes

lzyjosh
awesome, so this means Li's a Seer?

sammii
mint i luv this story

TigerEyes
Originally posted by lzyjosh
awesome, so this means Li's a Seer?
yah but there;s more to it which yoiu won't find out until....like the end...so....ha! and the s in the fmaily tree mean that they were seers too...so...its a gene thing.

TigerEyes

lzyjosh
*wolf whistle* sexy...

lzyjosh
Originally posted by TigerEyes
............. They spent at least an hour frauliquing in the water, when finally they climbed out into the shore and layed in the sun drying off. Harry rolled over onto his side and looked over at Li, her flannel pj's were clinging to her body and he got the same urge as before.............

sorry to say this, isnt this the middle of the night?

TigerEyes
Originally posted by IcyMag3
sorry to say this, isnt this the middle of the night?
what no...read back awhile....harry woke at the crack OF DAWN!!!!!! it's morning now!

IcyMag3
holy crap, paiseh embarrasment
i nv read properly

paliwal_ruppal
please continue. Your story is very good.

bookaddict3
ye please continue reading big grin

TigerEyes

rick01666
arrr boo lol wright more i love ur story

Kacey736
does anyone know of a site where we can post stories that we can up with? like our own characters and places and stuff? because i have been working on a stroy and i wanted to show some people what i have... well if you can help thanks

IcyMag3
holy droolio
kissing till from dawn to lunch?? WHOA..."exciting"

TigerEyes
Originally posted by IcyMag3
holy droolio
kissing till from dawn to lunch?? WHOA..."exciting"
well actually ti was like earlish morning, to almost lunch so...and they had been in the water for quite some time...so it really isn't thast much.

TigerEyes

IcyMag3
*gasp*Gasp*GASP*stiffening*drool*lol*woohoo*slurp*
COOL man!
lol laughing out loud i hope it's clear enuf laughing

froggigirl5972
wicked cool.... i luv it!!! great story...

TigerEyes

TigerEyes
sad sad no ones posted a reply *crys*

Kacey736
i didn't know you updated. It is very good.

dumbledorez.gal
i think your story is very good. its very intreasting. i tryed writing something like it but it mucked up and turned out all wrong. so i wrote DKP, which i have posted a chapter. But anyway its really really good

TigerEyes
wow comments! YAY! i post an update each week for those who haven't figured it out yet..usually it's a thursday! haha i wrote thrustday!

sammii
your story is mint xxxx

TigerEyes

sammii
mint xxx

Smile&LOL
OMG Luv ur story keep posting

TigerEyes
AWW NEW FAN! *Hugs everyone*

~*LoverGirl21*~
omg i love ur story itz so good
post more pliz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TigerEyes
(okay to my fans...There will be NO POST this thrusday and next thursday! I'm dedicating my time to my provincal exams (to those who are not in canada FREAKIN HUGE EXAMS!) and will not be able to write anything. I may post this thursday if the week goes good but at this point it doesn't look like it will happen. Thanks for the understanding and see you in Feb!)

TigerEyes

TigerEyes
(wow i try so hard to get a post out this week and it gets ignored. Proves I shouldn't worry about this week)

sammii
mint xXx

IcyMag3
i must say the number of ppl reading fanfics have gone down...

Smile&LOL
i really luv ur story plz post more

TigerEyes
(okay short post but i did just finish exams this week and didn't feel like writing. so enjoy what you get...)
Chapter seven part 1:
Chapter seven.
The fall weather faded into the typical winter snow and wind. Each morning Harry woke freezing and would have to bundle up just to step outside his bed.
The school calmed down as it approached winter break, Students no longer hulttled over text books, or frantically tried to learn spells and incantations. Harry enjoyed this free time and spent most of it laying around the common room, Li in his arms, surrounded by friends.
In the last week, it had become physically impossible to avoid not telling any of Harry's friend about His and Li's love affairs. So out of desperation they told them. To Harry's surprise they were thrilled, all but Ginny, who would sit in the corner glaring every so often at Li.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
wait so if this is supposed to be the 7th book you can't just say that hes in love w/ Li and then not say anything about Ginny. It's bad to do that they broke but they still loved each other you can't have sumone else come and take Ginny's place. It just doesnt make sense.

TigerEyes
Originally posted by iluvhpsomuch1_7
wait so if this is supposed to be the 7th book you can't just say that hes in love w/ Li and then not say anything about Ginny. It's bad to do that they broke but they still loved each other you can't have sumone else come and take Ginny's place. It just doesnt make sense.
Correction: I can do w.e I want it's my story!

Kacey736
TigerEyes does have a point. If you disagree, you don't have to read it.

~*LoverGirl21*~
its great post more

iluvhpsomuch1_7
i was just trying to help you dont have to be mean about it. I never said i didn't like it I was just trying to give you some tips. I was just saying that it was just a little confusing. You dont have to be mean about it! This is a forum and your supposed to comment. people come here and read your stories and tell you what you could do to make your story better. If you dont like that kind of critizisim then why are you here. It's just for fun.All I'm saying is that you could make more sense with your story. Dont just hop from one thing to the next. String it all together ask why? to yourself about what happened why did it happen and what caused it and then write it so it'll fit in with the story. You have to use my advice I'm just telling you what you could do to make it better. I enjoy your story very much.

TigerEyes

iluvhpsomuch1_7
see that was really really good. You explained some things!!!!!!!!that was awesome!

TigerEyes
see that was really really good. You explained some things!!!!!!!!that was awesome!
omg you're kinda of a freak....
well there happy?

TigerEyes

iluvhpsomuch1_7
oh yeah thanx thats real nice when i give you a complement.

TigerEyes
oh yeah thanx thats real nice when i give you a complement.
well it wasn't an insult or anything i'm just implying you change idea fast....

sammii
well ur story is still mint as for h/g giny,ll just have 2 get over it lol xxx

Rasenganzero
It sounds good,but I wonder who those new students at Hogwarts.

Rasenganzero
WOW!!That was weird but cool though.

TigerEyes

iluvhpsomuch1_7
lol yeah i know. But i like your last post!

~Dark_Dan_Fan~

TigerEyes
Soory for not posting I've been away on a shcool trip and totally forgot..sorry i'll have a post by tomorrow...just to let you know i go away again in april for a week so i might not post as much.

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
ok lookin forward to ur next post! big grin

TigerEyes
(okay note to fans:
I'm currently still writing my next post. It's taking alot more time then i thought die to school events and my computer being a b*tch! so thanks for waiting i'll have it done soon)

TigerEyes

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
very good and very funny!!!lol update soon!!!

Scotty Brockman
Im a new fan. I love it great story. Post more soon please.

TigerEyes
(aww i love new fans!)

Denniz234
i love your story its great!! especially with the new characters keep it going Happy Dance

TigerEyes
(thanks alot for the good comments!)

Denniz234
are you going to post again??

TigerEyes
(not until monday...i'm at my dads adn don't have my stuff here so...yah sorry)

Denniz234
k just make sure you post on monday rolling on floor laughing

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Denniz234
u sed monday

TigerEyes
ok here's the thing i;m super sick right now and can't hardly type and that sntance took me ten mins literally. so...yah tomorrow for sure.

Denniz234
k just post some more when you can doctor

TigerEyes

TigerEyes
(alittle extra for those who might want to see another form of my writting- faith struck in general fiction section is my latest)

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
I liked it update soon!

TigerEyes

Scotty Brockman
WHAT you call that an update lol..

Update soon and check mine out you know what it is

TigerEyes
i call it a part of an on going story that is never ending in my mind. Sorry yah it's not very exciting or anything but i'm still sick..and wated to get some stuff out there.

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
It was okay just not much but at least u updated!

TigerEyes

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
awwwwwwwww i luved it update soon!!!

iluvhpsomuch1_7
for a second there i thought Harry was losing interest in Li. I think you should have Li fall in love with her cousin that would be kool

ewalklover
that would be weird...lol. i love your story! it's so good! please keep posting!

TigerEyes
0okay i just got back form my vacation to california...so i plan to sp0end all day tomorrow on the computer catching up which includes a post!

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Kool cant wait 4 the next post!!!

TigerEyes

~little1~
post more!!!

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Great!!!Stupid dad!!!lol and update ASAP!

sammii
*~mint as always lol ~*

snv87_30
Ur story is good. Can't wait for more

TigerEyes
(okay to my fans: I plan to have ahuge post done by well wednesday at the latest so thanks for holding out.)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>