Micky Mouse vs Jubilee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gladiator69
which one of these wussy's would win ? id go for micky mouse

TwisterGameX
roll eyes (sarcastic)

gladiator69
micky mouse would kick that brats ass laughing laughing laughing

Creshosk
Nice spite thread, reported. smile

gladiator69
Originally posted by Creshosk
Nice spite thread, reported. smile

hahahahahaha i knew you where gonna get pissed off of me making that. was waiting awhile for your response. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

kgkg
who is Micky Mouse

feats?

gladiator69
Originally posted by kgkg
who is Micky Mouse

feats? the disney character micky mouse. youve never herd of him ?

kgkg
Originally posted by gladiator69
the disney character micky mouse. youve never herd of him ?
what can he do ? evil face

i have seen him in cartoons many years ago

Creshosk
Being a disney toon rather than Warner bros he doesn't have as impressive feats. Goofy we've seen quite a bit out of him, he can smash right through walls and not really be hurt. . .

Not too sure what all mickey mouse can do.

gladiator69
he cant do jack hes a little cartoon character like blues clues or something. i just made that to piss off creshok cause shes upsets with jubilee and jubilee is a big pussy like micky. so i did that and just wanted to see the response from the brat. lol laughing

kgkg
he cant do jack hes a little cartoon character like blues clues or something. i just made that to piss off creshok cause shes upsets with jubilee and jubilee is a big pussy like micky. so i did that and just wanted to see the response from the brat. lol laughing
creshok is a SHE???

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by kgkg
creshok is a SHE??? No.Originally posted by gladiator69
he cant do jack hes a little cartoon character like blues clues or something. i just made that to piss off creshok cause shes upsets with jubilee and jubilee is a big pussy like micky. so i did that and just wanted to see the response from the brat. lol laughing erm right.....

gladiator69
i dont think alot of guys are a big fan of jubilee so im assuming thats a female member

Creshosk
i dont think alot of guys are a big fan of jubilee so im assuming thats a female member Assuming makes an ass out of u me friend.

gladiator69
i think its bed time for you sugar.

Creshosk
i think its bed time for you sugar. I already knew you were brainless but its only 15:00 here. You might need to take a nap at that time little boy, but being three hours past noon is hardly my bedtime.

Paola
if you find a thread like this in the future, just report it.... no need to be rude.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.