-=- The Answer -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
I'm not saying I beleive in them, And I'm not saying I don't.

But I am definitly not sayin I beleive in them.

We are launching Probs all over the Solar System, Mars, venus, Jupiter.

What if all the crashed UFO's or whatever, even maybe the small / medium ones that appear in the sky, or land and take off, Are actually Alien probs just meant to see whats on our planet?

Shakyamunison
I give it a 1% chance.

Wonderer
If aliens really are so much developed to the extent that they actually managed to travel millions of "space-miles" to our solar system, their probing-technology would not be so primitive as we describe them - they'd be able to probe us without we suspecting anything, because it takes one hell of an advanced creature to be able to travel such distances in space.

Hit_and_Miss
I agree with wonderer...

I also believe that there is intellegent life out there, Though I don't believe that any of the UFO sightings to be proof of this..

Mine belief comes from the basis that if theres untold planets out there, Its quite close minded to believe that earth is the only one that ever gave birth to life....

debbiejo
They could be amongst us now in other dimensions around us...We just cant see them...

grey fox
Originally posted by debbiejo
They could be amongst us now in other dimensions around us...We just cant see them...

Mabye if we vibrate hard enough we can go see them.

debbiejo
Yeah....Like that. laughing out loud

But maybe true!!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
I agree with wonderer...

I also believe that there is intellegent life out there, Though I don't believe that any of the UFO sightings to be proof of this..

Mine belief comes from the basis that if theres untold planets out there, Its quite close minded to believe that earth is the only one that ever gave birth to life....

I agree with you. I give the chance that they are here 1% but I give it 100% for intelligent life somewhere out there.

Magee
You know there's this one video clip I remember seeing on discovery which showed a shadow racing accross the surface of the moon. It did look like some sort of spacecraft. Also many astronaughts claimed to have seen flying objects while on the moon, u can find audio of armstrong and the likes confirming it to houston, even video clips.

Just do a little research and you will be surprised with wat you find, trust me.

Mindship
von Neumann probe, anyone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.