Mantis vs. Gamora- H2H Only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dizzle
Mantis vs. Gamora, no powers but h2h skills. Both of them fight people who are way too powerful for simple fighting skills to balance. But they do anyway.

FIGHT!

long pig
Show some feats of Gamora. I only know she was trained by Thanos.
I know what Mantis can do, and she's Karate Kid level.

Draco69
Mantis. Gamora got owned by a street mob...

golem370
She also went toe to toe with Thanos and held her own.

Ex11B
As mentioned before in another thread,Mantis wins due to her stinking Bare Feet,which could down Thanos.smile

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Draco69

an alien street mob smile

Laminator_X
Originally posted by Draco69

If that's the story I'm thinking of she was still an adolescent at that time.

I'm honestly stumped on this one. Mantis has more crazy martial arts feats in her history. On the other hand, Gamora is also super-strong and tough on top of her crazy martial arts feats. One thing's for sure, it would be a cool fight.

joesha28
mantis, best female martial artist

Laminator_X
Originally posted by joesha28
mantis, best female martial artist

I agree. You probably don't even need to qualify that with "female" unless you consider Legion's Karate Kid to be on the same scale. (I don't Katate Kid is more like an elder of the universe IMO) However, what I'm uncertain about is weather Gamora's super physique might outweigh Mantis's skill edge. Sort of like how Wolverine manges to beat people like Ogun or Shang-Chi. He's not a more skilled fighter than they are, but he's close enough that his physical advantages tip the scales in his favor. That's why I'm not sure where to call this one.

This is all assuming that Gamora's not using her Kill-Anybody-Dagger and Mantis isn't using her vaguely-defined Celestial Madonna powers. If so it becomes a "first solid hit wins" fight. I wouldn't know where to call lthat match either though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.