This Is The Big One: Demi Vs Gs Re: Hom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
hi folks,

for thoise of you who haven't checked it out, the recent scarlet witch v celestials thread has been very interesting, and brought to light a fundamental difference of opinion between these 2, er, 'esteemed' forum members. having not read the 'house of m' storyline, i was surprised that 2 guys could have such a completely different opinion on an event. the event in question: the creation of the CHAOS WAVE. i'd love to hear from you who have read the story. here's how THEY interpreted the evnts:

demi: "Wanda created the CHAOS wave with CHAOS energy that she's always had at her command since the time she created HEXES."

gs: "Its not as if Wanda generated the chaos wave. It stems from her manipulations causing a breach which in turn set off the wave. She never intentionally or subconsciously created it like you're making out. Its just the result of the breach she accidentally caused."

so? did she or did she NOT create this wave. THIS inquiring mind wants to know . . .

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by GalacticStorm

Demis making out that the chaos wave was generated by Wanda. Im saying it wasnt and that the breach between realities she caused when she manipulated reality caused the chaos wave. Like with the M'kraan crystal thing its just a spill over, the draft of 616 spilling over into other realities. Not something generated by Wanda.

Heres why i think that:

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4384/uncannyxmen462p185mu.th.jpg

demigawd
Please note the following:

"originating from Earth 616"
"breached the walls of causality"
"localized effects so severe can't ascertain the cause" (localized = on 616 Earth = meaning there's a chaos wave inside 616 Earth that Roma can't read into to determine who's even doing it or why it's happening = SW's alterations are creating the chaos effect that is blocking Roma determining that it's her)

I won't post anything more here because I imagine it's up to everybody else to make their own conclusions.

leonidas
thanks to both combatants for chiming in. clap now, back to your respective corners . . .

now, let's here YOUR opinions! please!! big grin

DarkCrawler
Umm...ah, I think Wanda is the reason. I think she wanted to change the entire reality to her wishes or something...

Fishy 500

leonidas

Fishy 500
Originally posted by leonidas
so you think demi is right . . .?

i don't care ... i just want to piss G.S. off !

big grin

Yahman thinks Demi is right !

leonidas
<<i don't care ... i just want to piss G.S. off !>>

laughing

yahman . . . shifty

hmm, that explains things . . .

demigawd
Biased people don't count! *cough*Yahman*cough*Whirly*cough*

Fishy 500
Originally posted by demigawd
Biased people don't count! *cough*Yahman*cough*Whirly*cough*

.... shifty

Since when has that made any difference ? laughing out loud

demigawd
hahaha....as long as they're not biased against ME...it doesn't!

Tha C-Master
Reminds me of AC vs Creshosk...

Mindship
Chaos Wave? Now there's a blinkin' "Chaos" Wave??
Ah man, I can't keep up with this...what's next: the Absolute Ultimate Infinite Godly Omniverse Wave, so powerful it will actually leap out of the comic you hold in your hand and destroy the reader's universe? (yeah, let 'em try That one!)
Where the hell's the Phoenix Force when you really need it?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Reminds me of AC vs Creshosk... Been fantis- big grin I'll stop. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.