Killzone Helghast vs Killzone Human vs Halo 1 human army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

swedish_bum
It's gonna be one hell of a slaughter evil face eek!

IcePunk
Well I think the Halo 1 human army is gonna win, cuz they're superior when it comes to good weapons. I've both games, so I know.

swedish_bum
But helghast has also strong weapons and machine's

darth-yoda
thing is helghats have only fought humans who are like 1 shot kills were as the unsc has fought aliens with shields and won also sarge cant die so UNSC win

Snoopbert
... Holy shit.

darth-yoda
was there a point above in the post

IcePunk
I dont think so

Cha! Right
The KillZone univers is way to advance then the Halo univers all of the weapons in KillZone are much more powerful then the Halo weapons lets see alot of the people above me are not using logic here if you seen the weapons and compare the KillZone weapons and the Halo weapons together I know the KillZone weapons look better the design of it is way better then Halo weapons I'mean look at Rico's gun Master Chief doesn't have that kind of gun out of all the Halo weapons none of them can beat KillZone weapons like the rapid

fire pistol for the Helghast that can beat Halo pistols but the Halo pistols can beat the ISA pistols but further more all of those Halo weapons can't beat Rico's weapon that is much faster but of course it has its draw backs but still Master Chief still would be pawned so the polls up above me doesn't even know the real truth of this and plus Rico's weapon has a small missile that can pack a wallup while Master cheif has weak ass weapons! like those two submachine guns in Halo 2 I'mean lets be honest they sound like a popcorn machine thats making popcorn it doesn't sound very powerful or even can make a dent into Rico's armor or for any other KillZone armor that the ISA ar using and samething with the Helghast armor but far more advanced.

Lana
Why was this ancient thread bumped?

It's against the rules anyway.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.