superboy(kon-el) vs the hulk,wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins? they fight in gotham

Draco69
Wolverine isn't issue. He dies fast. I don't currently see Superboy beating the Hulk as of yet. Give the boy a couple of years and he'll win easily.

Creshosk
Ammunition, prehaps they punch him back and forth for a bit. . .

spetznaz
Hulk wins.
As another posted stated, Superboy is not yet up to the task of taking down the Hulk.

note: Not Hulk and Wolverine ....simply the Hulk. Since Wolverine is a non-factor here. It might as well be the Hulk and an emaciated mouse, or the Hulk and a puddle of mud, or the Hulk and a torn tutu. The Hulk would still win.

Creshosk
Originally posted by spetznaz
Hulk wins.
As another posted stated, Superboy is not yet up to the task of taking down the Hulk.

note: Not Hulk and Wolverine ....simply the Hulk. Since Wolverine is a non-factor here. It might as well be the Hulk and an emaciated mouse, or the Hulk and a puddle of mud, or the Hulk and a torn tutu. The Hulk would still win. I take it you didn't like my idea?

Draco69
As Emma Frost said: "You can't throw people at all your problems, dear."

gladiator69
who should ? lol laughing laughing

King KAM
Originally posted by spetznaz
Hulk wins.

note: Not Hulk and Wolverine ....simply the Hulk. Since Wolverine is a non-factor here. It might as well be the Hulk and an emaciated mouse, or the Hulk and a puddle of mud, or the Hulk and a torn tutu. The Hulk would still win.
thats what Marvel loves about people like you , you count out wolverine, and let the hulk and superboy go at it, and when superboy is distracted
SNIKT! 6claws in the back.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Draco69
As Emma Frost said: "You can't throw people at all your problems, dear." laughing

But it'd still be funny. . . lmao.

gladiator69
Originally posted by Creshosk
laughing

But it'd still be funny. . . lmao.

you are just a hyper little girl arent you

Creshosk
Originally posted by gladiator69
you are just a hyper little girl arent you you know, you're starting to sound a hell of a lot more like a creepy old man. . . ESPECIALLY with that sentence. . .

gladiator69
lots of men say that to little girls that have a smart mouth. mommy and daddy need to wash your mouth out with soap. but looks like mommy and daddy didnt raise there little girl verry good.

Fishy 500
lots of men say that to little girls that have a smart mouth. mommy and daddy need to wash your mouth out with soap. but looks like mommy and daddy didnt raise there little girl verry good.

Ehhhhh ??????? Your quite cheeky for someone who is the 69th person to name themselves Gladiator on a comic book forum !

gladiator69
Originally posted by Fishy 500
Ehhhhh ??????? Your quite cheeky for someone who is the 69th person to name themselves Gladiator on a comic book forum !

dumbass i swear to god. you dont know what 69 is ? both of yall are little kids. laughing laughing laughing

Fishy 500
dumbass i swear to god. you dont know what 69 is ? both of yall are little kids. laughing laughing laughing

Ohhh I seee your funny because you've used the word gladiator and put it next to a number that means a sexual position .... confused

You're going to be loved on this forum ! big grin ... roll eyes (sarcastic)

scotsmn
Hulk vs Supes and Superboy would be a much better fight. I just had a mental picture of Hulk swinging Superboy by the ankles like a bat and it made me laugh out loud at work. laughing laughing

spetznaz
Originally posted by Creshosk
I take it you didn't like my idea?

LOL

Actually I do ....midget tossing can be a load of fun.

gladiator69
Originally posted by Fishy 500
Ohhh I seee your funny because you've used the word gladiator and put it next to a number that means a sexual position .... confused

You're going to be loved on this forum ! big grin ... roll eyes (sarcastic)

fishy ? hahahaha laughing laughing laughing dude how old are u ? just like little jubilee damn little kids. u 2 go together im sure

soleran30
fishy ? hahahaha laughing laughing laughing dude how old are u ? just like little jubilee damn little kids. u 2 go together im sure

between your spelling, grammar and general posts I would lay off poking at other members yes bunny

Fishy 500
Originally posted by soleran30
between your spelling, grammar and general posts I would lay off poking at other members yes bunny

I appreciate the sentiments, but im a big boy and i've decided to piss this guy off all night ! smile

soleran30
yeah and I was actually addressing gladiator69 not you yes bunny

Fishy 500
Originally posted by soleran30
yeah and I was actually addressing gladiator69 not you yes bunny

Well duhhh ! big grin

Sir Whirlysplat
Cresh confused your not a little girl are you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.