Goku v Wonderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Genius
I think this could be very close!!

Creshosk
Naw, this is terrible over kill.

Tron, Paola or Digi can take this with ease one on one. . .

I mean A thread that breaks the rules vs The mods?

What's the thread that breaks the rules going to do? Get closed them to death?

Evil Genius
Why does it break the rules, Goku has Mangas about him

tiakocom
Originally posted by Creshosk
Naw, this is terrible over kill.

Tron, Paola or Digi can take this with ease one on one. . .

I mean A thread that breaks the rules vs The mods?

What's the thread that breaks the rules going to do? Get closed them to death?

this is 1 of those thread joke thread tat is... goku is one overpower mofk its not funy

Evil Genius
Originally posted by tiakocom
this is 1 of those thread joke thread tat is... goku is one overpower mofk its not funy

Not in the Mangas his not.
Wonderman is stronger I think.

Creshosk
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t308157.html

Originally posted by Paola

Keep them comic related.
Matches between non-comic characters will be closed. DBZ and Star Wars, while they technically have comics, are primarily seen throught other mediums (TV and movies, respectively). The Star Wars Vs. forum is better suited for these matches, even if one is a comic character. And the Anime/Manga forum ahs 3 threads dedicated specifically to DBZ. Refer to them for DBZ stuff. Please create matches in the proper forums to make it easier for everyone.
Rulez iz rulez ya foo'. wink

Evil Genius
Originally posted by Creshosk
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t308157.html

Rulez iz rulez ya foo'. wink

Oh well if its against the rules, I suppose it should be shut.

Sorry moderators, I will read the rules.....

Fishy 500
Originally posted by Evil Genius
I think this could be very close!!

Wonderman has the power to amp his powers with RAGE, but Goku used RAGE to transform into a Super Sayain .... shifty

kgkg
Originally posted by Fishy 500
Wonderman has the power to amp his powers with RAGE, but Goku used RAGE to transform into a Super Sayain .... shifty and 2......3........4

and 5 --------- Afterlife rumor

DigiMark007
Hey, we actually learned something in this thread. smile

Thanks for posting the rule there Cresh...it's a relatively new addition but very few read the rules at all.

I'd even allow DBZ if it didn't usually devolve into "Goku can PWN all the stupid comic guys!" arguments, and vice-versa. Rarely is there actual intelligent debate (Star Wars threads suffer from this sometimes too).

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.