X-men vs Wonder Woman and Starfire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
who wins

Psylocke
Emma Frost
Rogue/classic
Storm
Cyclops
Havok
Colossus
Gambit
Wolverine
Nightcrawler
Beast

vs

Wonder Woman
Starfire

golem370
Havok & Cyclops beats Starfire

Draco69
A majority of them die in a speedblitz. The only probable threat is Emma Frost, Rogue, and Nightcrawler. WW is immune to telepathy so Emma's out. Especially with the IP protecting Starfire as well. Rogue can possibly absorb Starfire's powers but that's iffy. Nightcrawler CAN do the suicide teleport but WW or Starfire would probably sense his attack.

Draco69
Originally posted by golem370
Havok & Cyclops beats Starfire

Absolutely not. Starfire absorbs energy like a sponge. Guess what Havok and Cyke are gonna do to Kory?

Make her very happy.

Creshosk
Well . .that's interesting. . .

Wonder Woman could probably speed blitz most of them.

ZephroCarnelian
I think any bloke would like to make Starfire happy....

Draco69
You know what ah meant!

Sexually-deprived KMC members.... stick out tongue

gladiator69
xmen of course would rip wonderwomans skirt off and knock out that other fool

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by Draco69
You know what ah meant!

Sexually-deprived KMC members.... stick out tongue

Hey - I'm married, so speak for yourself! wink

Draco69
It's not a skirt. It's a bikini. Or thong as drawn by Michael Turner....

Creshosk
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Hey - I'm married, so speak for yourself! wink Or for gladiator69. laughing wow. . .

gladiator69
wow good response your good little girl.

Creshosk
Originally posted by gladiator69
wow good response your good little girl. Does it make you feel big and tough to call guys little girls? roll eyes (sarcastic)

gladiator69
Originally posted by Creshosk
Does it make you feel big and tough to call guys little girls? roll eyes (sarcastic) i dont believe your a guy. like i said before i dont think any man would a stupid cartoon pic on there of jubilee

Creshosk
Originally posted by gladiator69
i dont believe your a guy. like i said before i dont think any man would a stupid cartoon pic on there of jubilee Well what you beleive and reality are too seperate things, as has been shown on many different occasions. smile

Though it's kinda creepy for there to be someone fantasizing about me being a girl. huh

gladiator69
Originally posted by Creshosk
Well what you beleive and reality are too seperate things, as has been shown on many different occasions. smile

Though it's kinda creepy for there to be someone fantasizing about me being a girl. huh you are a girl im sure u just dont have the heart to admit it. and ive never seen anyone on here put a jubilee pic.

LethalFemme
offtopic

Konton
The girls stomp every time.

-Pr-
I'd say they could take Starfire, but Diana? Not imo. Ladies ftw.

Mindset
Psylocke holds WW in a tk field, Wolverine cuts her head off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.