Shazam & Superman vs. Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Everyone thinks Gladiator can beat Superman. What if he got help from Captain Marvel?

thesilverspider
gladiator goes down hard

gladiator69
gladiator would still kick there asses

DrDoom101
he's 95% confident

gladiator69
yup

DrDoom101
laughing out loud sorry, i meant 95% not 995%

roughrider
Surely the two of them are enough? huh

gladiator69
Originally posted by DrDoom101
laughing out loud sorry, i meant 95% not 995% i know you screwed up typing there. i knew what you meant so dont be hard on yourself its ok

ZephroCarnelian
Captain Marvel and Supes both together?

Glads is going down...

brainchild81
The fact that the 2 of them feel the need to jump him might only boost his confidence. Gladiator kills them both and sells their corpses on eBay.

snoopdogg
Gladiator is not fast enough to take on Superman. CM won't even need to get off the couch to help Supes in this one.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Gladiatorneedinhelp.jpg

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Gladiator is not fast enough to take on Superman. CM won't even need to get off the couch to help Supes in this one.

agreed smile

Supes alone is more than mohawk man can handlesmile

brainchild81

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Gladiatorneedinhelp.jpg That's the 1st time I've seen Glads look cool.smile Everybody's had low showings. Supes was once too slow to catch some bullets. Other times he's 99% light speed. Glads beats Superman to death as Captain Marvel watches in joy.
CM: You know they actually put ME on the backburner for that guy?"
Glads(Arrogant bastard): One clone of me is enoughsmile

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by brainchild81
That's the 1st time I've seen Glads look cool.smile

agreed

brainchild81
laughing In his mind though, he's probably got the coolest costume in all of creation. When he walks, he probably strolls hard, picking his mohawk, pointing @ the ladies and making that "click click" noise.

Lucid Lui

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Gladiatorneedinhelp.jpg In that same issue he flies from further than the moon to the baxter building in a few spoken sentences time. Him not catching the tidal wave is PIS incarnate.

Anyway, Glads loses this fight. He could take either one on one, but together they're far too much for him

kgkg
Shazam & Superman kill Gladiator

Juntai
Supes could do it by himself, if Marvel's there, it's all over, and quickly.

kgkg
Originally posted by Juntai
Supes could do it by himself, if Marvel's there, it's all over, and quickly.
i don't know about that evil face

Juntai
Originally posted by kgkg
i don't know about that evil face Of course you don't.

brainchild81
I change my mind. I just remembered Supes is an Icon that sustains four monthly titles. For that reason alone, Supes wins smile

Lucid Lui
Bah.. Titles. Who needs titles.

brainchild81
But Supes has four of them. He's unbeatablesmile

Lucid Lui
Isn't it being cut back to 2 titles soon.Supes'll only be half as strong as before...

snoopdogg
But Supes has four of them. He's unbeatablesmile Don't forget the T.V show and a movie.

DrDoom101

wasn't that when he had low confidence? And also, why do ppl say Gladiator>Thor BUT Thor> Superman. And in this case, some ppl say Superman alone> Gladiator

Juntai
wasn't that when he had low confidence? And also, why do ppl say Gladiator>Thor BUT Thor> Superman. And in this case, some ppl say Superman alone> Gladiator Well, Superman beat Thor solo, so did Gladiator... then Thor came back with like 15 dudes, and they distracted him while Thor finished it. lol.
But, Superman is too much for Gladiator. It would be a good fight, but Superman, showing to showing, is surpasses Gladiator rather easily. So without specific power-up moments, Superman is considered stronger, faster, smarter, and generally more powerful.

snoopdogg
wasn't that when he had low confidence? Isn't that always the argument for the Gladiator supporters?

Lucid Lui
wasn't that when he had low confidence? And also, why do ppl say Gladiator>Thor BUT Thor> Superman. And in this case, some ppl say Superman alone> Gladiator Yeah, he was low confidence. Obviously cause he sais "i don't think i..."

Which is stupid cause, like i've said, he flew from the moon to earth in a few spoken sentences in the exact same comic. The writer just wanted an excuse to shwo a Uni Powered Gladiator.

brainchild81
Don't forget the T.V show and a movie. Yeah. Forgot about those. Shows on right now. I don't think the movie's gonna do too well though.

Juntai
Yeah. Forgot about those. Shows on right now. I don't think the movie's gonna do too well though. You seen the trailer? I think it looks badass..
Plus Spacey as Luthor will be awesome, especially reuiniting with Brian Singer.. they did Usual Suspects together. One of the best movies of the mid-90's.

The Ion
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Isn't it being cut back to 2 titles soon.Supes'll only be half as strong as before...
Superman and Action Comics will remain. Plus All-Star Superman will still be running and Superman Confidential is rumored. Supergirl's two titles may even give him extra power since she shares his mantle. laughing

Juntai
Originally posted by The Ion
Superman and Action Comics will remain. Plus All-Star Superman will still be running and Superman Confidential is rumored. Supergirl's two titles may even give him extra power since she shares his mantle. laughing And Superman/Batman..
And possibly JLA, since he told Jonn he'd come back if he needed him, and Jonn said "it's a matter of when."
And they also have Superman/Shazam "First Thunder" going on for the time being. Not sure how many issues it will be though.

Lucid Lui
lol... well... that's quite a lot of titles.

Well uhh, Gladiator just co-starred in two issues recently. cool

Yeah, that's all i got. sad

Mordum
the fact that galdiator has low confidence means he is doubting himself. So therefore super beats his face cause superman doesnt rely on confidence business like Glad.

USAgent
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/USAgent/sha2.jpg
"Ready Billy? .....Lets do this Kal!"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/USAgent/sha1.jpg
Big Glad does have some speed!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/USAgent/sha.jpg
But he cant block and dodge both the heat vision and Marvel's lighting!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/USAgent/sha4.jpg
Our work is done here Billy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UNTIL THE CALVARY SHOWS UP!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/USAgent/sha5.jpg

roughrider
eek! ^^^AWESOME!!^^^ big grin

Lucid Lui
That's awesome. What's it from...?

joesha28
Don't forget the T.V show and a movie.

Yeah and his undies outside!

Joking.........

joesha28
Gladdy will beat them on 1 on 1 but 2 vs 1.....boy Glads must be having a really bad hair day.

joesha28
Originally posted by Juntai
Well, Superman beat Thor solo, so did Gladiator... then Thor came back with like 15 dudes, and they distracted him while Thor finished it. lol.
But, Superman is too much for Gladiator. It would be a good fight, but Superman, showing to showing, is surpasses Gladiator rather easily. So without specific power-up moments, Superman is considered stronger, faster, smarter, and generally more powerful.

Showing to showing? Superman being a hero will be shown more. And what abt Thor now? 15 dudes i don't get the idea. Glads excel in speed against Thor....other than that nothing else.... Glads benched himself for that mortal tag of Thor to beat Thor.

Avalonofthewind
Either one of them will beats Glads alone.
Together, it's a slaughter.

joesha28
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Either one of them will beats Glads alone.
Together, it's a slaughter.

Barely, but a sundipped Supes can crack Glads skull.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by joesha28
Barely, but a sundipped Supes can crack Glads skull.

Barely? More like easily.
Glads is already used to losing, so he won't mind.

joesha28
yes, but on paper no. for someone who is only 1 of the 2 who beat Ego the living planet (the other is Thor) deserve more credit.

Wild Cowboy
Thats the first time I saw a Thor fanboy to say good things about sundipppd supez !!!! The world might be turning into a better place after all !!!

King KAM
Sorry but.....Superman or CM could do this, Gladiator cant beat either

Wild Cowboy
You go smurf !!

King KAM
Originally posted by Wild Cowboy
You go smurf !!
OOOookay..... someone needs to stay off the mushrooms..........

joesha28
No he love smurfs

King KAM
Originally posted by joesha28
No he love smurfs
Thor isnt Earths most powerful hero anymore.....

Wild Cowboy
Papa Smurf is !!

King KAM
Papa Smurf is !!
Dont make me go get robin......

Wild Cowboy
What and let me watch you sodomi him >>?? laughing out loud

King KAM
What and let me watch you sodomi him >>?? laughing out loud
no i prefer to do that in private. no expression

Wild Cowboy
You actually sodomi adolescent teens ??

King KAM
You actually sodomi adolescent teens ??
doesnt everyone???

BobbyD
Glads goes down, plain n' simple. And it's not a knock on him either. This thread may as well have been written Gladiator X 2 vs Gladiator.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.