Thanos vs a Marvel/DC team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Here is the team. They have to knock him out cold.

Apocalypse
Mindless Hulk
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Green Lantern
Colossus
Thing

DrDoom101
I take it this is Captain Marvel Shazam and GL Kyle? I still say Thanos wins it.

golem370
yes

DrDoom101
Thanos still takes care of them. He can lift (press) over 900 tons, psionic blasts, and cosmic blasts. He withstood Odin. Thanos moves transcending lightspeed (7 on Marvel.com)

supremthor
giving thanos a lil way tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oo mouch credite arent we

DrDoom101
im a dr. doom/scarecrow/hulk/thanos/magneto fanboy stick out tongue

long pig
scarecrow?

DrDoom101
Originally posted by long pig
scarecrow?

laughing Scarecrow can beat Gladiator well depends who attacks first.

long pig
WTF?
Scarecrow? He's just...a guy in a hat.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by long pig
WTF?
Scarecrow? He's just...a guy in a hat.

and Galactus is the giant in Jack and the Beanstalk with a fancy costume on....

Draco69
Scarecrow with prep can render Gladiator immobile with his fear gas (provided it works on him....)

Any skilled telepath is capable of owning Gladiator.

Warmonger
Originally posted by Draco69
Scarecrow with prep can render Gladiator immobile with his fear gas (provided it works on him....)

Any skilled telepath is capable of owning Gladiator.
From what I remember mental attacks don't work on Gladiator, I'll have to check that though.

Draco69
Xavier, Jean Grey and Cassandra Nova all disagree....

long pig
Originally posted by Draco69
Xavier, Jean Grey and Cassandra Nova all disagree....
Did any of them actually attack him? I know X communicated via telepathy, but not an attack.

Only time I've seen him taken out by a mental attack was by the good Doc Strange.

Warmonger
I remember somone using a metnal attack on him once and it simply reflected off back at them.

King KAM
Thanos would crush everyone in this category, at the same time, most of theese guys are nothing but targets, and Captain Marvel aint cuttin it.

Laminator_X
Thanos could loose this if it were some sort of in-close cage match (Or of GL made it into one smile ), but otherwise I'll lean towards Thanos. His immunity to CIS usually gives him the edge in fights like this. If his opponents all fight to their "ultimate ruthless badass potential" and use good teamwork they could beat him, but they usually don't. Thanos OTOH usually does fight all out and makes no apologies.

BobbyD
I like the Marvel/DC Team's chances. I'll take the numbers, and it's not like these guys are slouches. Very curious to see what Apoc and GL could come up with IF given time to fuse their powers....could be tremendous.

golem370
Gladiator does not breath he flys in space.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.