wonder woman vs sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
I think sentry would kick her ass but maby he can't.
what do u all think

grey fox
Sentry can take this .

A speedblitz or two combined with the hardlight construct ability and wonder woman is pushing up daisies

kgkg
Sentry has to much raw power for almost anyone right now.

grey fox
Originally posted by kgkg
Sentry has to much raw power for almost anyone right now.

Really ? , i thought he was pretty much on a stable level . Supposedly somewhere akin to supes.

Adam Warlock
You guys seen how easily Void whooped Hulk's ass in Sentry #3? Damn. .. Void was only toying with him just to piss Sentry off.

If that's just his construct, I feel sorry for Wonder Woman for going up against the real thing.

Oh, I made this thread a long time ago. Sometime in March.

grey fox
Damn , the void broke the hulks bones like twigs from what i heard. Ouch.

wolverine8888
oh opps. any ways hulk is scared shit less of the void. thor new he was gunna die when he hd to abttle to viod so does wonder woman even stand a chance?

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by wolverine8888
oh opps. any ways hulk is scared shit less of the void. thor new he was gunna die when he hd to abttle to viod so does wonder woman even stand a chance?

Sorry to say, but she doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell.

wolverine8888
ya but she has god force or god wave or some thing thats supose to be extremely powerful

grey fox
Pfffft that wave is nothing , sentry is like supes with a gl ring and no damn weaknesses

BlaqChaos
Sure he has a weakness. He's half-crazy, and he's vulnerable to psychic attacks (who isn't).

willRules
I think sentry would kick her ass but maby he can't.
what do u all think

I think this is a good match up. smile

kgkg
Originally posted by grey fox
Really ? , i thought he was pretty much on a stable level . Supposedly somewhere akin to supes.
you thought? But it's wrong

King KAM
Originally posted by kgkg
you thought? But it's wrong
yep a psionic energy of a million explodinig suns, that makes him a god

snoopdogg
Sentry couldn't break Hulks grip from what I hear. I didn't read Sentry #3 yet.

wolverine8888
I havent yet either but not like wonder woman would be able to break it either lol.

jrodslam
Wonder Woman has picked up Thors hammer and Hulk couldnt. I dont know if that counts for anything. sad

wolverine8888
it does not at all. al it means is that she pure of heart. also hulk stronger then thor

snoopdogg
I havent yet either but not like wonder woman would be able to break it either lol. Hey did you see this pic yet? shifty

jrodslam
it does not at all. al it means is that she pure of heart. also hulk stronger then thor

Superman is pure of heart, and after the fight with Krona, he wasnt able to pick it up. smile

wolverine8888
? liek the proves any thing it proves sas attacked a non looking wolverine lol. wolverine still very much awak

Piedmon
It doesn't depend on whether you are pure of heart. You have to prove yourself worthy to Odin. Superman was allowed (by Odin) to wield the hammer against Krona, but after that Odin rescended the blessing, and he couldn't.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Piedmon
It doesn't depend on whether you are pure of heart. You have to prove yourself worthy to Odin. Superman was allowed (by Odin) to wield the hammer against Krona, but after that Odin rescended the blessing, and he couldn't.

It looked to me that Wonder Woman just simply picked it up and gave it to Thor.

wolverine8888
then thats abd righting because all u need to be is to deserver the hammer then u can pick it up plus ur using fan voted fight were wonderwoman picks up the hammer as evidence

snoopdogg
then thats abd righting because all u need to be is to deserver the hammer then u can pick it up plus ur using fan voted fight were wonderwoman picks up the hammer as evidence They voted on the fights. I don't think they voted on WW picking up the hammer.

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
They voted on the fights. I don't think they voted on WW picking up the hammer.

I agree.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5007/thanoshandlescmww4uk.th.jpg

wolverine8888
ok so if wonder woman can pick up the hammer then wolverine serously damage thanos with bone claws lol.

Arahan
It was just a nice gimmick that WW picked up the hammer.
I mean this WTF face of Thor after WW picking the hammer was funny shifty

grey fox
Originally posted by jrodslam
Wonder Woman has picked up Thors hammer and Hulk couldnt. I dont know if that counts for anything. sad

NON CANON

Arahan
yep not canon.

GODSCRIBE
non canon

Jose123
what the hell happened to wolverine8888 and whatup8808 . What did they do to get baned?

His Airness
bump

carver9
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Hey did you see this pic yet? shifty

shows wolverine durability.

mighty adam
sentry too much powers the kid puts that ho in her place. but really lots of top gunnz could take her black adam, supes,flash,orion, thor,spawn,genis vell,ss ect ect...............maybe black boltz,hulk maybe

King Kandy
Spite in Sentry's favor.

endrict
Originally posted by jrodslam

What? Hulk can't pick up Thor's hammer? what are you reading......Hulk has picked it up afew times and threw it at Thor.

Mider999
JLA/avengers is cannon the cosmic egg they put krona is appears in another story arc of JLA i believe.

And anyway i think odin is biasted tword his son of course superman and wonder women are worthy under normal circomstances to wield the odin sword, heck WW has more olympion weapons then even thor, and some of them can be thought of as more powerful depending on what weapon your talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.