Spawn, Mephisto, Dormammu vs. Odin, Zeus, Pluto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
who takes it?

golem370
I say Odin Zeus and Pluto.

GODSCRIBE
Interesting

Spawnrules
Spawn, Mephisto, Dormammu, spawn is beyong skyfather, mephisto will take them another realm

GODSCRIBE
okay

1-1 so far.

the Darkone
Odin,Zeus, Pluto. Odin and Zeus can battle anybody in other realm's if they have too.

BobbyD
I really do think the location can play an outcome in this matchup. I'm thinking in Mephisto's realm he can simply augment himself to be just slightly greater than his 3 opponents individually when necessary. Dormammu is no slouch. Spawn will get b***h-slapped. Any other location, I'll go with Zues, Odin and Pluto.

Fishy 500
Originally posted by Spawnrules
Spawn, Mephisto, Dormammu, spawn is beyong skyfather, mephisto will take them another realm

Do you speak english ... No offense ! smile

Crease
Spawn is beyond Skyfather no

Spawnrules
he is is the devil he moves faster than flash just read the spawn comics, do anyone here read soawn comics, look i also read comics anbout thor and other but spawn is all beyond them i mean he can travel throught time

BobbyD
Ooops, then I stand corrected...I'm misinformed about Spawn then, Crease. So this is actually worse news then for Odin, Zues and Pluto.

Cosmic Flame
Well, I think that all of them can travel through time, and I'm sure that if need be any of them could alter their speed through mystical means as well as slow time down.

GODSCRIBE
hmm interesting. i see no clear winner yet. im leaning towards the 'hell' team though.

BobbyD
It's an interesting thread, no doubt. I do think location will play a big part though.

Crease
he is is the devil he moves faster than flash just read the spawn comics, do anyone here read soawn comics, look i also read comics anbout thor and other but spawn is all beyond them i mean he can travel throught time

Looks like I stand corrected. Spawn hadn't displayed those abilities last I read him. I'd previously picked Mephisto and Dormammu to win 2 on 3 against the skyfathers. Now the skyfathers get anniahlated! embarrasment

Spawnrules
really which issue have you read, im refering to 150 to 151. you might find all the powers i said right now

Crease
I haven't collected/read him since about issue 120 or so.

Wait a minute...now that I think about it, diesn't spawn have a limit on how much he can use his powers without returning to hell? Battling 2 skyfathers and a near-skyfather would be pretty taxing I'd think.

Spawnrules
dude in issue 149 he got unlimited, he was anxious so badly he killed a 5th ruler god of hell, now to become perfect he must kill a new god who is 1 0000000000000000000000000 as powerful as malebogia

Spawnrules
i wonder what number was that i posted

Spawnrules
i meant 1 billion

The Ion
i wonder what number was that i posted
laughing

thesilverspider
dude in issue 149 he got unlimited, he was anxious so badly he killed a 5th ruler god of hell, now to become perfect he must kill a new god who is 1 0000000000000000000000000 as powerful as malebogia

..................... What the f**k?

Crease
Pluto rules a version of hell, si?

Spawnrules
Originally posted by thesilverspider
..................... What the f**k?
i like your sig

Spawnrules
Originally posted by Crease
Pluto rules a version of hell, si?
spawn rules over 8 hells

Family_guy725
yeah spawn is like the biggest badass the only way they kill him is to drain him

Spawnrules
Originally posted by Family_guy725
yeah spawn is like the biggest badass the only way they kill him is to drain him
you know spawn YEAH

King KAM
you know spawn YEAH spawns a sucka

Spawnrules
do you read spawn comics

King KAM
do you read spawn comics i play with his toys and thats close enough...

Spawnrules
stupid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.