Ep3 fighting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Naresh
it thought the fighting would be a little more extragavant except in the last fight it was awesome
!

Quiero Mota
What do you mean?

((The_Anomaly))
the yoda palpatine fight was pretty damn good

the other ones were not meant to be flashy, GL didnt want any of the other fights to overshadow the duel between obi and anakin since thats the main fight of the movie and the main point of the movie

mace=badass
The Anakin and Obi fight seen was my favorite.

Ballister
I liked Yoda v.s. Palps, that thing with the lightning v.s. push thing was awesome. (Wait, was it push or another Force ability?)

DrDoom101
it was Force push. I loved Mace vs. Palp more than Grievous vs. Obi and Obi and Anakin vs. Dooku.

1) Obi and Anakin
2) Yoda and Siidous
3) Mace vs. Sidious
4) Grievous vs. Obi-Wan
5) Obi and Ani vs. Dooku

Ballister
I didn't like Obi+Anakin v.s. Dooku, it was too short.

starwarsrules14
I think Obi vs. Anakin was the best duel, although the Maul vs. Obi comes in a close second.

Tangible God
The Yoda vs. Palpatine fight was flashy.

The Dooku vs. Obi/Anakin was terrible.

The Obi vs. Anakin was the best.

Master Naresh
Originally posted by Tangible God
The Yoda vs. Palpatine fight was flashy.

The Dooku vs. Obi/Anakin was terrible.

The Obi vs. Anakin was the best.

yea and the grevious vs obi was that great but at least we saw 5 light sabers

Dan Skywalker
I admit I was expecting more from the Dooku dual, but im a huge Dooku fan so maybe im a little biased, in reguards to the other duals they all met and exceded my expectations.

Darth Subjekt
yeah i was hoping it would be a little more....full...so to speak. It was too quick and besides Dooku throwing OB1 around, it seemed Dooku wasnt that powerful. Ani vs OB1 took the cake, only i wish it was like the rumors we heard about it not being intercut with other scenes. That'd be dope as hell. But what can ya do?

Council#13
My favourites:
1. Yoda vs. Sidious (that one should have been as long as Obi vs. Ani)
2. Obi vs. Ani (damn good fights there)
3. Mace vs. Palpatine (they made too many close ups on the face and the actors were a bit slow cause they were both over 50 i think)
4. Dooku vs. Obi and Ani (very good there but a bit short)
5. Grievous vs. Obi (my hopes to see the skills that Grievous displayed in the Clones Wars were dashed as Grievous seemed extremely weak and slow)

overlord
Use this thread instead! Much better thread!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t367806.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.