THAnos vs. MAGneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
The fight happens on Earth (the whole planet is their battlefeild), bloodlust is on...what happens?

DrDoom101
thanos

jgiant
I agree but i do think magneto can win...

DrDoom101
no...

scotsmn
Thanos teleports right next to him and rips his head off.

DrDoom101
Thanos blasts Magneto with cosmic blast, smacks him to death, send a psionic blast, or tosses NYC at Magneto

jgiant
But magneto killed pheonix...

DrDoom101
But Thanos can lift over 900 tons, defeated SS, and survived Odin and depowered Tyrant

jgiant
That is nothing compared to beating phenoix and ripping apoc in half...

scotsmn
Yeah but being able to teleport around and shoot massively powerful beams as well as ultimate durability is a lot to go up against. Like I said, Thanos can teleport right next to him and kill him by any method he wishes at that point.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by jgiant

Spidey beat Firelord, get over it...

snoopdogg
How would Magneto win this fight? I am trying to figure out a scenario.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...dandMagneto.jpg

jgiant
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Spidey beat Firelord, get over it... Yeah but wizard magazine said magneto would win...

King KAM
phoenix sucks, and apoc cant lace thanos boots

King KAM
Yeah but wizard magazine said magneto would win...
you know nothing about thanos then

Dizzle
Yeah but wizard magazine said magneto would win...

Wizard also said Lex Luthor would out prep Thanos. Or they said that Thanos would end up tripping and killing himself or something retarded like that. He had a self defeating mentality at the time, but seriously, he's still a super genius... Thanos is durable enough to take pretty much anything Mags can dish out. Magneto really can't say the same. Thanos 10/10.

jgiant
Originally posted by King KAM
you know nothing about thanos then What happened to your fight against logic kam...you have let me down...

DrDoom101
Originally posted by snoopdogg
How would Magneto win this fight? I am trying to figure out a scenario.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...dandMagneto.jpg

link doesnt work.

snoopdogg
link doesnt work.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/DarkseidandMagneto.jpg

jrodslam
Badass.

jgiant
Mags is such a *****...

Beyonder
There's nothing Maggie can do that Surfer can't.

King KAM
What happened to your fight against logic kam...you have let me down...
I'm sorry....Magneto wins, hes just too powerful.....

Ex11B
do tell,how would Magneto win?

jgiant
I'm sorry....Magneto wins, hes just too powerful..... yes

King KAM
yes
*looks at the ground in shame*..... i hate you....

jgiant
*looks at the ground in shame*..... i hate you.... I like you...

gladiator69
maybe u2 should join for a cup of coffee

jgiant
Originally posted by gladiator69
maybe u2 should join for a cup of coffee I hate coffee damnit...

Xplosive
Pretty easy match for Thanos.

gladiator69
I hate coffee damnit... beer instead ?

jgiant
Originally posted by gladiator69
beer instead ? Sounds good to me...

golem370
Magneto has no advantage over Thanos anything Magneto could do Silver Surfer can't and he was beat to death by Thanos.

gladiator69
even if thanos is stronger he still cant hurt magnus cause when magneto covers himself with his magnetic forcefield nothing can get through.

golem370
Oh I am sure Thanos would ether find away or know away.

golem370
Enough heat could neutralize Magnetos powers.

gladiator69
many others have tried to destroy him when he has himself covered up and hes still here today.

the Darkone
That was a clone clone magneto not the real one. Thanos will own magneto everyday of the week.

Thanos = little< skyfather> magneto

Crimson Phoenix
How can people say magneto could beat thanos? maybe superpowered magneto before HoM. And the "he beat phoenix" argument, it was a trick shot. Phoenix lost concentration and and magneto took advantage of that. in a one on one bloodlust fight, phoenix woudl trample him. Also, that wasn't magneto who killed phoenix, it was an imposter (most possibly made by the scarlet witch).

demigawd
Yeah...I sense some spite in this thread.

Thanos wins 10/10.

Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
How can people say magneto could beat thanos? maybe superpowered magneto before HoM. And the "he beat phoenix" argument, it was a trick shot. Phoenix lost concentration and and magneto took advantage of that. in a one on one bloodlust fight, phoenix woudl trample him. Also, that wasn't magneto who killed phoenix, it was an imposter (most possibly made by the scarlet witch).

The real Magneto did beat Phoenix before in open combat after his first power up. But that Phoenix would lose to Thanos, too.

Mildor
OK, but I dont see Thanos able to penetrate Magneto Magnetic Force Field the same Defense that can withstand a direct hit from Galactus, Phoenix and a planet explosion. What Mags lacks to finish the Titan this one also does not have the level by itself to oppose a bigger threat to Mags defenses than that of the cosmic beings.

Will be talking of a different history if Mags accept the collective-xorn power. Or when writers could unleash the full potential of Magneto universal force enbodiment.

Stoic
But Thanos can lift over 900 tons, defeated SS, and survived Odin and depowered Tyrant

Wow, how things have changed.

Greysen93
Yeah, Thanos

Bouboumaster
Thanos absolutly murder Magneto. Spite.

carver9
Lol...Magneto gets destroyed but I wouldn't be shocked if I turned a page seeing Magneto giving Thanos a fight.

vince_slice
Bumpity bump.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos... and easily

quanchi112
Thanos blasts him to death. One blast ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.