Wrecking Crew vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Superman vs. Wrecking Crew

Wrecking Crew: http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/search_results.asp
Wrecker
Bulldozer
Thunderball
Piledriver

long pig
Where's Creel?

Wynndar
Superman would beat their asses in a very boring and predictable way.

King KAM
Originally posted by Wynndar
Superman would beat their asses in a very boring and predictable way.
ahmen

DrDoom101
oh yah and creel

Dizzle
Originally posted by DrDoom101
oh yah and creel

How big of a dumbass is Creel being?

I know that the Wrecker can keep up with Thor. And if AM absorbs heat vision, or Superman himself... I'm actually going to go with the Wrecking Crew, 7/10.

thesilverspider
the wrecking crew sux balls so does supes but he wins easily

wolverine8888
actauly wrecker ebat thors as the last time they fought lol. rmeebr he got a huge up grade he has god powers well actaully level of god powers and see how thors a better fighter his powers must of been over thors.

Dizzle
Originally posted by thesilverspider
the wrecking crew sux balls so does supes but he wins easily

Meh, they're all pretty retarded. They can stand up to Thor, however. Absorbing Man by himself beats Thor in actual combat, but Thor always ends up tricking him into absorbing cardboard or something. If he did absorb Supes's heat vision though... Big blue is going to die.

Scoobless
Originally posted by wolverine8888
actauly wrecker ebat thors as the last time they fought lol. rmeebr he got a huge up grade he has god powers well actaully level of god powers and see how thors a better fighter his powers must of been over thors.

when?

when the Wrecking Crew almost killed Hogun, Thor went Apeshit and beat the crap out of all four of them at once

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Scoobless
when?

when the Wrecking Crew almost killed Hogun, Thor went Apeshit and beat the crap out of all four of them at once

^^^^^^^^^^^last i remembered

wolverine8888
actauly I don't own the comic and have not read it in a veyr long time but they stated it in new avangers that last time wrecker by him self fought thor he beat the hell out of him.

Dizzle
Originally posted by wolverine8888
actauly I don't own the comic and have not read it in a veyr long time but they stated it in new avangers that last time wrecker by him self fought thor he beat the hell out of him.

I remember Wrecker getting upgraded, but I don't remember him actually beating up on Thor... Heh. Either way, Absorbing Man is the biggest threat on the Wecking Crew. Superman heat visions him, it gets absorbed, Supes gets lobotomized. Supes punches him, he gets absorbed and beaten down by the combined efforts of Creel and the Wrecker. If he throws some dirt and makes it look like heat vision, it gets absorbed, AM is down, and Supes wins. (don't know why Creel actually absorbs stuff when he really shouldn't... Cardboard Mjolnir I can kinda see, but glass? Honestly. Freaking idiot)

Washco
Since when is AM part of the wrecking crew? Its just the 4 of them, AM is always by himself.

long pig
Superman punchea Creel, he then absorbs Superman. Two Supermen.

Wickerman
Originally posted by long pig
Superman punchea Creel, he then absorbs Superman. Two Supermen.

Except one of them has been using those powers all his life and the other one is a moron swinging a big ball around stick out tongue

~wickerman~

grey fox
Originally posted by Wickerman
Except one of them has been using those powers all his life and the other one is a moron swinging a big ball around stick out tongue

~wickerman~

......Not only that but it has been shown that creel can overload on power and explode , he's not parasite guys he can only take so much.

Wickerman
Originally posted by grey fox
......Not only that but it has been shown that creel can overload on power and explode , he's not parasite guys he can only take so much.

Maybe then he'll turn into an island and fall on Superman eek!

~wickerman~

grey fox
Originally posted by Wickerman
Maybe then he'll turn into an island and fall on Superman eek!

~wickerman~

Wild Cowboy
lol !!!

Wickerman
Originally posted by grey fox

laughing out loud Supes is done for evil face

~wickerman~

grey fox
big grin

golem370
Where is Hammer & Anvil the one shackled together and if the break the Shackle they die?

ZephroCarnelian
Absorbing Man has a limit. Let's see what a hundred Class 200,000 tons punches in a second do to him! big grin

Failing that, Supes makes a vortex and sucks him out into space - job's a goodun.

The rest of the crew are easy pickings. smile

long pig
What's Creel's limit?

Only once I've seen him blow up when he tried to absorb the entire earth. He didn't blow up while trying to absorb War's sword, the sword simply unleashed energy, blowing AM's concreat body up.

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig
What's Creel's limit?

Only once I've seen him blow up when he tried to absorb the entire earth. He didn't blow up while trying to absorb War's sword, the sword simply unleashed energy, blowing AM's concreat body up.

it looked like he blew up trying to absorb it.... have you got a scan of it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.