Harry Potter: Book Seventh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hotsauce6548

Barker
Most Exellent, Of Course. happy

jlee17xoxo412
nice... a few spelling mistakes but who really cares about that. i can't wait till you continue

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Barker
Most Exellent, Of Course. happy

Thankies.

Originally posted by jlee17xoxo412
nice... a few spelling mistakes but who really cares about that. i can't wait till you continue

Please point them out. I did kind of glance for spelling, but I'm mostly worried about the grammar and content at this point. big grin

`~lion_heart1~`
Loving it so far!

The Ones
Much better than mine. Brilliant.

hotsauce6548
More up soon. big grin

deathgod
plssss continue plssss continue plssss continue plssss continue plssss continue

`~lion_heart1~`
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
More up soon. big grin

Yea! Can't wait!

Take_Me_Away
quite good>I'm looking forward to reading the rest. smile

hotsauce6548

Barker
drool

Awesome. You Know It is.

hotsauce6548
For now, updates should be pretty freqent, as the story is coming along nice and quickly for me. big grin

More soon.

jlee17xoxo412
that.....was awesome

deathgod
it is really goood plsss continue.... post more

hotsauce6548
More will be up soon. I haven't been on because my internet's been poo. miffed

avada_kedavra
Pleeease Continue yes

Barker
More will be up soon. I haven't been on because my internet's been poo. miffed
Damn Internet. disgust

stick out tongue

deathgod
plsss continue sad

hotsauce6548

jlee17xoxo412
the more you wright the more i like...lol
very good so far

Barker
Great, of couse. george

devifire
great story

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by jlee17xoxo412
the more you wright the more i like...lol
very good so far
Great, of couse. george
Originally posted by devifire
great story

Thanks... oh, and Barker, might want to check the mirror. Growing a little stubble. stick out tongue

deathgod
pls continue to post

hey dudes
this book is wickid... write more...post post post post post post post post
post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post

darthvader_fan

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
is that really from the book

Huh? blink

From my story? Yes... blink

jlee17xoxo412
pooooooooost.......lol

dagurlhoolived
omg, its unbelievable, im in such suspense! one thing though- it struck me a little weird how harry just went out right away and said to mr weasley"what am i going to do?"-it doesnt fit with JK's style, know what i mean, not that you arent sick awesome, POST MORE

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by dagurlhoolived
omg, its unbelievable, im in such suspense! one thing though- it struck me a little weird how harry just went out right away and said to mr weasley"what am i going to do?"-it doesnt fit with JK's style, know what i mean, not that you arent sick awesome, POST MORE

Thank you very much. big grin

Yeah, I know what you mean. That scene's purpose was to show that Harry is becoming an adult--or already has--and is ready for his journey, but he doesn't want to do it alone, but he thinks he has to. I wanted to show Harry and Mr. Weasley's relationship a bit more. big grin

hotsauce6548

Fallin' Rayne
What!!!!! How could it end there????? You're really good! Waiting patiently for the next one. ...patiently... patiently... ...patiently... Hurry up!!!

hotsauce6548
Won't be long. big grin

Didn't want to swamp anyone with a giant post. stick out tongue

hotsauce6548
I was planning on updating later tonight, but it may be delayed. I have decided to change a portion of the story ahead of it, but some of the things that happened before it wouldn't make sense with the changes.

If I can, more will be up later tonight. If not, tomorow. yes

Barker
Didn't want to swamp anyone with a giant post. stick out tongue
schmoll Swamp me anytime...

*Waits for someone to somehow make a suggestive pun out of that*

hotsauce6548
*Waits for someone to somehow make a suggestive pun out of that*

If I was gay, I would. happy

But, alas, I am not. no expression stick out tongue

Barker
If I was gay, I would. happy

But, alas, I am not. no expression stick out tongue
I meant some half-assed n00b that wanders into threads he know's he won't like the material, and intending to harrass people would do it. no expression

Now post Dammit. stick out tongue

dagurlhoolived
since barker's approach doesnt seem to getting you to post, ill beg...pleeeeeeeeeease post, i love your style

hotsauce6548
Sorry, sorry, sorry. I got kicked off last night because my sister needed to finish a damn project. Now how stupid is that?

Anyway, the next part will be up by later tonight, even if I have to dropkick my sister... and I've done it before. no expression

Barker
Anyway, the next part will be up by later tonight, even if I have to dropkick my sister... and I've done it before. no expression
laughing

It Damn well Better be up. stick out tongue

hotsauce6548
I'm revising right this moment, actually. big grin

hotsauce6548

Barker
Feeble? mhm

I can, Without Regret, Say that you are the Best Hp Fic Writer on the Forum.

Period. no expression

hotsauce6548
Feeble? mhm

I can, Without Regret, Say that you are the Best Hp Fic Writer on the Forum.

Period. no expression

I thought I was being nice when I said feeble. stick out tongue

And... well... I'm honored, to say the least. embarrasment

Barker
I thought I was being nice when I said feeble. stick out tongue

And... well... I'm honored, to say the least. embarrasment
Ouch laughing out loud

But yeah, You really are the Best. Sounds Just like Jk. cool

dagurlhoolived
i caaaaaaaaant wait, you rock , so jk style, loving it loving it........ rock

Barker
Barker, might want to check the mirror. Growing a little stubble. stick out tongue
About Ten Years Later....

Stubble tends to happen when waiting five months for a post. stick out tongue

That, and Bump ninja

hotsauce6548
About Ten Years Later....

Stubble tends to happen when waiting five months for a post. stick out tongue

That, and Bump ninja

Five months? I resent that. stick out tongue

Last post was 2 days ago. mhm

Barker
Five months? I resent that. stick out tongue

Last post was 2 days ago. mhm

Make that Four.

nahuh

The Ones
Sauce....are you actualy J.K if you say no. I dont believe you.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by The Ones
Sauce....are you actualy J.K if you say no. I dont believe you.

shifty

My lawyer tells me not to answer. shifty

Make that Four.

nahuh

Sorry, sorry, sorry. The next update may take a bit. I won't have my computer (upgrading it), but I'll try to get it up ASAP. erm

honey_bunny3000
hope its soon

potter_luver48
I just read your story and I love it. I can't wait to read more!

chlaire
What was wrong with the paper work?
I wanna no more please hurry.. im in love with the series and im trying to find out as much as i can about the next book!
you're writing's so kool, i just wish it was all there already lol
sorry!!
love claire.

chibiruto
awesome

hotsauce6548
Thanks.

Updates may be delayed. Sorry. erm

honey_bunny3000
lol post post

hotsauce6548
I'm in a bit of a pickle right now. I won't be able to write tonight, and tomorow my computer will be ripped from my desperately clinging hands. It needs to be done, however, so I can get more space on my harddrive. erm

I absolutely hate writing on paper. It's a problem I have, I know, but my writing literally sucks on paper.

I may be able to use my Dad's laptop, but the next update still may not come until the weekend.

My apologies. erm

chibiruto
dats ok confused

hotsauce6548

Barker
See you in a few years. ninja
The Way you Post Updates, Most likely. stick out tongue

Exellent again, Sauce. happy

hotsauce6548
Thankie kindly, Barker.

(I don't believe you...) stick out tongue

The Ones
wow

lzyjosh
good work! hope u update often smile

jlee17xoxo412
nice work

lzyjosh
Hey i really hope u update often! ur work is cool!

hotsauce6548
Thank you all, and to lzyjosh, thanks for adding me to your signature. I appreciate it. wink big grin

Next update shouldn't be long away. It's basically a flashback bit of the last book; Harry has to retell what happened on that awful, awful night. sad

Barker
Thank you all, and to lzyjosh, thanks for adding me to your signature. I appreciate it. wink big grin

Next update shouldn't be long away. It's basically a flashback bit of the last book; Harry has to retell what happened on that awful, awful night. sad
You've made it onto Lazy Josh's Wall of Fame! eek!
Great, of couse. george

WldGrnAgel
Im loving it.. good job and keep up the good work

hpfanatic123456
post already... u take forever! big grin

lzyjosh
lol wall of fame? haha no problem
hope u will post again when i come back on friday

hotsauce6548
Next post could be up by tonight, or it could be up in a few days, at max.

bookaddict3
please post 2night. ur stories one of the best ive read

dagurlhoolived
really awesome, so glad youre continuing, i hope theres a lot to that little girl, you could do so much with her .....

manu_13
OH MY GOD!!
YOU ARE AWESOME!!clapping YOU WRITE JUST LIKE J.K. I FEEL LIKE IM READING THE ACTUAL BOOK YOU KNOW!
PLEASE POST SOON, IM LOVING THIS!!!big grin

devifire
great story really loving it please post soon pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese yes yes love

dagurlhoolived
come on, we could flatter you forever, you know youre good, enough already, dont keep us waiting any longer...post!!

Barker
Next post could be up by tonight, or it could be up in a few days, at max.
omg i jst fod ur stori iz teh bezt in teh forumn no dout u shud go pro lol pwz post i need ur story or u'll die i mean ill dy ok so post when i cum on there shud be mor storee k ok by ur a good bye!!1!!!1

no expression

lzyjosh
tick tock tick tock the clock is ticking Jumpy

hotsauce6548
Sorry, everyone. (Except Barker. You just gave me a headache. mhm

But the update may take a bit. Lot of stuff going on, finding it hard to find good time to write. erm

Barker
Sorry, everyone. (Except Barker. You just gave me a headache. mhm

But the update may take a bit. Lot of stuff going on, finding it hard to find good time to write. erm
I see you can take time to make Mods Signatures, But you can't take time to Keep the Hp Crazed 'Aug 2005ers or Laters' at Bay.

That Hurts. mhm

lzyjosh
haha maybe sigs dun take up as much time or energy as writing fanfics eh?

hey barker wad u mean 'Aug2005ers or Laters'??

hotsauce6548
I see you can take time to make Mods Signatures, But you can't take time to Keep the Hp Crazed 'Aug 2005ers or Laters' at Bay.

That Hurts. mhm

no

chibiruto
awww. u hert hot sauce's feelings...now look what uhave done!!!!!!!
ahhhh!

H. S. 6
If I can find my flash drive, the next bit will be up tonight. smile

IcyMag3
Accio Flash drive! laughing

chibiruto
Originally posted by IcyMag3
Accio Flash drive! laughing

nerd

paliwal_ruppal
Please post soon

Barker
I suppose I can lie in bed tonight and Fantasise about what might have been..

no expression

H. S. 6
I suppose I can lie in bed tonight and Fantasise about what might have been..

no expression

laughing

I'm sorry. I really am. I thought I would get it up the day before yesterday, and I couldn't. Then I thought I could get it up yesterday, and I couldn't. Now I have to reload Front Page, so hopefully I can get it up tonight. erm

But I'm not promising anything, as I may get hunted down and killed painfully by an angry mob. no expression

H. S. 6
This sucks. Really. I'm ready to update, and Word isn't working right. It won't let me Save, Open, or even edit any documents. It won't even let me copy and friggin paste!

I'm going to see if I can get it working. Sorry, guys. sad

H. S. 6

Barker
thumb up

Exellent, the Pictures really Spiced it up. stick out tongue

hey dudes
very good... write more soon

IcyMag3
nooooooooo this mean's I cant copy them sad

deathgod
write more plsss

paliwal_ruppal
yeah just post soon.

Mrmyth
Dude!?!
Your writing skills are ****in' Rad!
How old are you?? It's really Jk style. You got talent man!

H. S. 6
Thanks, guys. Hopefully, I'll get Word working soon. big grin

nooooooooo this mean's I cant copy them sad

I'm going to post the text version once I can get it. Don't worry. stick out tongue

IcyMag3
juz asking, y did u put them in pics? y not juz type them on a post?

H. S. 6
juz asking, y did u put them in pics? y not juz type them on a post?

My story is typed in Word first. No way a story can be typed in posts if you want it to be as good as it can be. erm

Unfortunately, my Word hasn't been working, as I need to re-load FrontPage, and the guy that fixes my computer has the disk. I'll be getting it tomorow, so the text version shall be up then too. big grin

H. S. 6

Barker
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Good news. Got the disk I needed, so Word is up and running. big grin
And where the hell is the Bad News? stick out tongue

H. S. 6
And where the hell is the Bad News? stick out tongue

I'm saving it for another excuse. stick out tongue

Soljer
Now that your word is up and running again, is there any kind of pacing we can expect? Not deadlines, not pressure, just an approximation? Another post every night? Every two or three nights?

Your writing is magnificent, I am really astounded. It may not be the real story, but it sounds pretty close. Except in a couple scenes, Harry doesn't seem as serious as I'd expect. I don't remember exactly where, but I think you said something about pushing Voldemort and the Horcruxes from his mind, whereas I thought he'd be dead-set on them. But maybe he isn't all grown up yet, and doesn't want to face the responsibility. Who knows.

Your style really is astounding though, and so far, the story seems VERY believable. Nothing at all like some of the fan fics I've read. Thank you much for this, and PLEASE post more.

pirate

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Soljer
Now that your word is up and running again, is there any kind of pacing we can expect? Not deadlines, not pressure, just an approximation? Another post every night? Every two or three nights?

Your writing is magnificent, I am really astounded. It may not be the real story, but it sounds pretty close. Except in a couple scenes, Harry doesn't seem as serious as I'd expect. I don't remember exactly where, but I think you said something about pushing Voldemort and the Horcruxes from his mind, whereas I thought he'd be dead-set on them. But maybe he isn't all grown up yet, and doesn't want to face the responsibility. Who knows.

Your style really is astounding though, and so far, the story seems VERY believable. Nothing at all like some of the fan fics I've read. Thank you much for this, and PLEASE post more.

pirate

Thanks very much. big grin

And you hit the nail on the head: I wanted the purpose of my story so far to show that Harry is still in a stage between being an adult and accepting his fate fully and completely, and being a child, attempting in vain to ignore what is set before him.

Sorry, but I can't give an apporximation, besides this: My story will probably never be updated nightly. I apologize for this, but for all my stories--this one no exception--I take my time. I take my time... very slowly, compared to others. stick out tongue

But, alas, if I don't take my time, I wouldn't be happy with my story, so there is some kind of trade-off there. erm

And again, thanks for the post. big grin

As for the next update, which I can give you a ballpark, possibly tonight, probably tomorow or Saturday. Could be tonight as I'm sick, and have a bit of free time to kill. stick out tongue

Soljer
Thanks very much. big grin

And you hit the nail on the head: I wanted the purpose of my story so far to show that Harry is still in a stage between being an adult and accepting his fate fully and completely, and being a child, attempting in vain to ignore what is set before him.

Sorry, but I can't give an apporximation, besides this: My story will probably never be updated nightly. I apologize for this, but for all my stories--this one no exception--I take my time. I take my time... very slowly, compared to others. stick out tongue

But, alas, if I don't take my time, I wouldn't be happy with my story, so there is some kind of trade-off there. erm

And again, thanks for the post. big grin

As for the next update, which I can give you a ballpark, possibly tonight, probably tomorow or Saturday. Could be tonight as I'm sick, and have a bit of free time to kill. stick out tongue

No worries, I wasn't suggesting you update nightly, I was just giving an example of approximation. Taking your time is a good thing, Im very sure the story wouldnt be as high quality as it is if you didnt take your time, continue to do so. smile

Thanks for putting in the effort, and I really hope we get to read the next bit tonight!

pirate

WldGrnAgel
It's really good.. Im writing my own harry potter version of the seventh book and i understand... it takes a lot of time to write and think. Well good luck and post soon!!!
thumb up thumb up i give it two thumbs up!!!

chibiruto
not to be a pill becase i love the writing...but her name is nympadora tonks...sorry...

H. S. 6
Originally posted by chibiruto
not to be a pill becase i love the writing...but her name is nympadora tonks...sorry...

Thank you, very much. big grin

I knew I got it wrong, but I must have forgotten and never went back to fix it. embarrasment

Don't ever be shy to tell me about mistakes I make. Sometimes, things like that slip my mind. stick out tongue

H. S. 6

Barker
droolio

You know, Your story is the only one I bother to Read Throughly. erm

H. S. 6
droolio

You know, Your story is the only one I bother to Read Throughly. erm

That's because you are teh sex. naughty

There was a line somewhere. It is sitting in a corner, now, crying, as I stepped over it, and then proceeded to rape it... painfully. For that, I am sorry. no expression

Barker
*Slaps your story's Ass (naughty) and Pats H.S.06 on the Shoulder*

What's that about the Corner? What the f**k?

H. S. 6
*Slaps your story's Ass (naughty) and Pats H.S.06 on the Shoulder*

What's that about the Corner? What the f**k?

By saying you are teh sex, I not only crossed the line, but I bent it over and raped it... and now it's crying somewhere in a corner. shifty

chibiruto
hmmm...this harry potter is getting very interesting...

By saying you are teh sex, I not only crossed the line, but I bent it over and raped it... and now it's crying somewhere in a corner. shifty

hmmm...

H. S. 6

mud_blood_princ
hurry the **** up, you flaming fairie

keep writing I take Shits faster than you write

dagurlhoolived
you better hurry, nothing else but write write write, i feel like i already have book seven, when i finally get the real one, im going to be like "what, no, this is not what happens!!!" really, your stuff is awesome, just post more quick

hpfanatic123456
hurry up and right hs6, or ill start an angry mob with the rest of us. muahaha

Sexy_SaraJane
its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gud plz keep it updated cause i like it and if i was stupid i would say that u were jk rowling herself but i know ur not keep up the gud work stick out tongue cool Happy Dance rock

Barker
Originally posted by mud_blood_princ
hurry the **** up, you flaming fairie

keep writing I take Shits faster than you write
no expression

Insert the usual "I'd hit/Hump Sauce's Work if I knew how" Comment here.

dumbledorez.gal
I Really Like Your Story. Its as good as j.k.rowlings. I have one i might post on here. its called DKP rolling on floor laughing

chibiruto
hmmm....

H. S. 6
I stay away for 5 days and looks what happens to my thread? doh

Barker
I stay away for 5 days and looks what happens to my thread? doh
Sauce!

Might as well add to the Shit pile..... stick out tongue

*Shits* no expression

dagurlhoolived
next time dont stay away for five days

SiriusRox**
it's awesome! plzzzzzz hurry & continue. ure doing a great job! clapping

(quote)
Sauce!

Might as well add to the Shit pile..... stick out tongue

*Shits* no expression
(unquote)

...nice

dumbledorez.gal
blowup sad no more story plz post more soon i really lyk ur story

Barker
*Hump*

I mean 'Bump' no expression

(Or do I?) shifty

potter_luver48
update please!!!!!!

H. S. 6
Oh my god! I've totally disrepected this thread! z0mg! eek!

H. S. 6
Well, good news: I've hit a bit of a rock, but I've begun writing again. The next post will see the end of Harry's re-living of that night, and then, like I said to the Bark, the real fun will begin... devil

H. S. 6

Barker
I can finally shave my 3 Foot beard! eek!

Gred and Forge? eek!

And just because the Steelers won, eek!!

dumbledorez.gal
its really gud. even betta than mine. but mines from a different point of view! ur is gr8!!!
smile lovin it

Knightfall93
I just read all. I'll add this to my favourites. WOW! Keep it coming...
1 point: the only thing is that you use American slang which is a bit distracting... stuff like puke. Its nothing major but doesnt sound quite right...

H. S. 6
I can finally shave my 3 Foot beard! eek!

Gred and Forge? eek!

And just because the Steelers won, eek!!

eek!

Originally posted by dumbledorez.gal
its really gud. even betta than mine. but mines from a different point of view! ur is gr8!!!
smile lovin it

Thanks. big grin

Originally posted by Knightfall93
I just read all. I'll add this to my favourites. WOW! Keep it coming...
1 point: the only thing is that you use American slang which is a bit distracting... stuff like puke. Its nothing major but doesnt sound quite right...

Damn, I didn't even realize puke was an American slang. disgust

Thanks for the comment. I realize I might not be the best at writing British dialogue, but I can't help it; I'm American. stick out tongue

silver_stars
finally u posted, i was beginning to think u gave up!

H. S. 6
Originally posted by silver_stars
finally u posted, i was beginning to think u gave up!

I was beginning to think that myself, actually. stick out tongue

potter_luver48
Post more please!

Knightfall93
Hurry! Do you actually know whats going to happen or do you just write and work out as you go along?

Knightfall93
When will you write next? Have you considered a career as an author?

H. S. 6
Not sure when I'll post next. I usually have a long interim between posts, compared to the other stories on here. wink

Not sure if I want to be an author, straight up, with no other choices. I'd rather find a steady career, and perhaps, one day...

dagurlhoolived
it was sooooo good, you intimidate me its so sick awesome, you must continue QUICK...

Knightfall93
HURRY

H. S. 6
You'll have to wait a bit, sorry.

Knightfall93
Damn you! HURRY OR PAY THE PRICE OF FAILURE, MORTAL IMBECILE!

mace=badass
Dude, it's really good. You should consider becoming an author, if you are not one. But you probably have already thought of that. Yeah, just nice job and keep up the good........ Great work.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>