Spiderman 2099 vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mordum
Who take this fight. The battle takes place in the streets.

X-Logan
Wolverine.

wolverine8888
ya

gladiator69
i havent seen spiderman 2099 yet so i dont know about that one. but i know wolverine can beat all the other spidermans.

soleran30
Spiderman 2099 is alot more brutal and has poison which I realize isn't very effective against wolverine however he is brutalsmile

thesilverspider
Originally posted by gladiator69
i havent seen spiderman 2099 yet so i dont know about that one. but i know wolverine can beat all the other spidermans.

keep telling yourself that...

gladiator69
Originally posted by soleran30
Spiderman 2099 is alot more brutal and has poison which I realize isn't very effective against wolverine however he is brutalsmile il look him up later on

gladiator69
Originally posted by thesilverspider
keep telling yourself that... keep telling myself what ?

thesilverspider
keep telling myself what ?
that wolverine can beat any other spiderman but lets not start with the whole spiderman vs wolverine crap again.

gladiator69
that wolverine can beat any other spiderman but lets not start with the whole spiderman vs wolverine crap again.

thats what this is about . spiderman vs wolverine. scroll all the way at the top and see where the hell you are

thesilverspider
thats what this is about . spiderman vs wolverine. scroll all the way at the top and see where the hell you are
im talking about peter parker spiderman not that idiot spiderman 2099

gladiator69
im talking about peter parker spiderman not that idiot spiderman 2099 and ?

Space M ummy
The most recent version of spiderman 2099 had him wielding mjolnir.

For 1000 years.

Wolverine gets OBLITERATED.

wolverine8888
? u make no godam sense u know that. 20099 would put him at most 120. how the hell did u get 1000 years lol.

K Von Doom
Spiderman 2099.... stronger, faster, smarter and more brutal than current spidey

Melnorme
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Spiderman 2099.... stronger, faster, smarter and more brutal than current spidey

Is he stronger, faster, and smarter? It's been a long time, and I don't remember that Mjollnir bit at all, but he was kind of a lightweight compared to the current Peter Parker Spiderman, IIRC.

Any advice on good issues so I can catch up? For obvious reasons, I can't offer up an opinion on this.

Space M ummy
Wolverine:

the end of the 2099 Run (I believe it was called 2099- "the end"wink
had spiderman 2099 finding and wielding mjolnir, and using it to bring peace to the universe for 1000 years, before passing it on to Captain America, who was hanging out in stasis all that time.

Also- Spiderman 2099 and "the amazing" Spiderman are two completely different people, with different powers. I'm not sure if you realized that?

long pig
Sounds....****ing horrible, honestly.

Mjolnir??

Melnorme
I gotta agree with Long Pig, sounds pretty bad. Still, I feel strangely compelled to find a copy...

And, did they ever reveal what the big disaster at the end of the "superhero age" was in the 2099 storyline? I remember they were always referencing it, but kept the details very hush-hush.

abcdguy
I believe the Mjolnir is thor's hammer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.