The Dynamic Duo run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wally West
Batman and Nightwing

2 days rest between fights for both, with full access to the Batcave to research their opponent/s and plan their strategy for each fight in the meantime but they bring only their usual weapons and gadgets to battle. Opponents get no prep time.

1) Gambit

2) Robin & Batgirl

3) DareDevil & Elektra

4) Wolverine

5) Bane

6) Lady Shiva

7) Captain America & Bucky

8) Omega Red

9) Spider-Man

10) Deathstroke

11) Ironman

12) Venom

13) Dr. Doom

14) Superman (Bruce and Dick both get a kryptonite ring each for this one)

How far can they go?

ZephroCarnelian
If they get to research each and every battle first and their opponents don't get any prep...

Then they win all of them. smile

illadelph12
Nah, he specifically said that they get prep, but they can only bring their usual weapons and equipment. Meaning standard night patrol tech. I say they make it to Omega Red and lose to the death spores and carbonadium tentacles.

With their standard tech I don't see them beating Omega Red.

I'm sure that pisses off a lot of Wolverine and Captain America fans. big grin

ZephroCarnelian
Oh, well if it's just usual weapons then they don't stand a chance against a few of them on there.

Crease
I say Omega Red stops them, for the same reasons stated by illadelph12. I would like to know why Spidey's placed after Omega Red? They're both Class 10 strength and OR has the tentacles, the death spores, and is merciless. Spidey ALWAYS holds back, and is not nearly as ruthless as OR.

spetznaz
Originally posted by illadelph12
Nah, he specifically said that they get prep, but they can only bring their usual weapons and equipment. Meaning standard night patrol tech. I say they make it to Omega Red and lose to the death spores and carbonadium tentacles.

With their standard tech I don't see them beating Omega Red.

I'm sure that pisses off a lot of Wolverine and Captain America fans. big grin

Watch out now .....the RWFs (Rabid Wolverine Fanboys), and CATAFs (Captain America Trumps All fanboys) will be all over you for insinuating that their favorite heroes (although more along the lines of cult leaders) will not triumph. I'd particularly be careful of the RWFs .....some of them even believe the Clawed One has a chance against the likes of Thor and Superman (thus imagine what they think of Batman and Nightwing).

Anyways I agree with what you said. With standard equipment the two will have serious issues against Omega Red.
And anyways it will be hard for the two to make it through the entire list, unless every person here is simply 100% unprepared (it is hard to think of someone like Dr Doom just sitting on his hands doing nothing, or Deathstroke having no prep of any kind).
BTW: I doubg Venom should be that high. Deathstroke for example would give Batman and co. far more trouble than Venom ever could (Deathstroke basically nullifies Batman's greatest assets ....his mind ....since he is arguably better than Bats himself in that department - at least when it comes to applied tactics, strategy, and methodological prep).

jrodslam
The Duo doesnt get past Red.

Red is too tough for them, and too eary imo. Akardy should be further down the list. Hell, Red can take out about everyone on the list save for 1 or 2 people.

King KAM
Originally posted by jrodslam
The Duo doesnt get past Red.

Red is too tough for them, and too eary imo. Akardy should be further down the list. Hell, Red can take out about everyone on the list save for 1 or 2 people.
Is he immune to about 70 tons falling on him?

jrodslam
Originally posted by King KAM
Is he immune to about 70 tons falling on him?

From?

King KAM
From? Batman dropping the BatPlane on him.....

jrodslam
Batman dropping the BatPlane on him.....

Are you serious? You think OR wouldnt be able to get clear from a plane falling in his direction?

King KAM
Are you serious? You think OR wouldnt be able to get clear from a plane falling in his direction?
Bats is SMART, if i was him, i would have nightwing distarct him and i would throw the batplane locator on him, the plane is on remote and WILL land wherever its supposed to, in this case OR, and then id have it hit him while him and Robin through a smoke bomb and ran,

it could happen....

jrodslam
Bats is SMART, if i was him, i would have nightwing distarct him and i would throw the batplane locator on him, the plane is on remote and WILL land wherever its supposed to, in this case OR, and then id have it hit him while him and Robin through a smoke bomb and ran,

it could happen....

For one, Nightwing could never distract Red long enough. IF this fight is bloodlusted, NW dies in seconds. But even if red doesnt decide to kill him, he's still able to knock NW out with pretty much ease.

Bats and NW wont be able to eascape Red. I guess if BAts does that, then they all die lol. Either way, they wont make it past him.

I think OR is immortal too. Les say that works, and the duo is able to escape, anyone who touches him will releaase his Death Factor. That would revive him, killing the other.

King KAM
For one, Nightwing could never distract Red long enough. IF this fight is bloodlusted, NW dies in seconds. But even if red doesnt decide to kill him, he's still able to knock NW out with pretty much ease.

Bats and NW wont be able to eascape Red. I guess if BAts does that, then they all die lol. Either way, they wont make it past him.

I think OR is immortal too. Les say that works, and the duo is able to escape, anyone who touches him will releaase his Death Factor. That would revive him, killing the other.
Bats will not get close to OR and Niether will NW, They will also study 2 days of tape on how he fights and his habits, their is a nikt in every piece of armor, they will look for ORs and exploit it, with enough Battarangs and small bombs, and is grappling hook, orobos, and taszer guns, they should be able to pull it off.

jrodslam
Bats will not get close to OR and Niether will NW, They will also study 2 days of tape on how he fights and his habits, their is a nikt in every piece of armor, they will look for ORs and exploit it, with enough Battarangs and small bombs, and is grappling hook, orobos, and taszer guns, they should be able to pull it off.

You said that Bats will THROW a batplane locator on Red. Bats would have to be in the 20 feet range or so correct? Reds phermones alone would weaken him and possibly ko him.

Batarangs and small bombs wont do the trick me thinks. Hes as durable as Wolverine, slightly better stamina, better fighter. I'm not sure how much good studying is gonna do them. You never really know until youre in actual battle with him.

King KAM
You said that Bats will THROW a batplane locator on Red. Bats would have to be in the 20 feet range or so correct? Reds phermones alone would weaken him and possibly ko him.

Batarangs and small bombs wont do the trick me thinks. Hes as durable as Wolverine, slightly better stamina, better fighter. I'm not sure how much good studying is gonna do them. You never really know until youre in actual battle with him.
Batman and NW arent Beast or Havoc, they are fellow street levelers and the best at what they do, Bats will now to stay away and he wont just throw it on him, he will have to sneak it in, but because this is a 2on1 OR will have his hands full especially with the smoke and the bombs, and razors flying at him, along with the ones exploding on contact, i know OR but i think with prep he can be taken out by this duo.

jrodslam
Batman and NW arent Beast or Havoc, they are fellow street levelers and the best at what they do, Bats will now to stay away and he wont just throw it on him, he will have to sneak it in, but because this is a 2on1 OR will have his hands full especially with the smoke and the bombs, and razors flying at him, along with the ones exploding on contact, i know OR but i think with prep he can be taken out by this duo.

KAM, if Red releases the phermones, it doesnt matter how good of fighters they are, they still lose. Omega Red is highly trained and skilled. Hes not a fellow street leveler either. He whoops on Wolverine for fun(Sorry Wolvie fans).

Smoke bombs and razors wont do a thing to Red.

Yes the duo has prep, BUT like the thread says, they bring only their USUAL weapons and gadgets to battle. They go down quick and painless. Its a massacre.

King KAM
KAM, if Red releases the phermones, it doesnt matter how good of fighters they are, they still lose. Omega Red is highly trained and skilled. Hes not a fellow street leveler either. He whoops on Wolverine for fun(Sorry Wolvie fans).

Smoke bombs and razors wont do a thing to Red.

Yes the duo has prep, BUT like the thread says, they bring only their USUAL weapons and gadgets to battle. They go down quick and painless. Its a massacre. his phermones effect people who have on gas masks???NO!

jrodslam
his phermones effect people who have on gas masks???NO!

Yes they do lol.

Red wins.

King KAM
Yes they do lol.

Red wins. how????

jrodslam
how????

Dont ask me. Just know this.....

Omega Red is the F*N man!!

King KAM
Dont ask me. Just know this.....

Omega Red is the F*N man!!
dude your now being illogical......
and i like it.....

but you still lose...

jrodslam
dude your now being illogical......
and i like it.....

but you still lose...

big grin http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/4594/omegaredisfree5dr.th.jpg

Dizzle
With only standard equipment, the 2 probably go down at 3... Both DD and Elektra could give Batman a pretty good fight. (I think he edges both slightly) Nightwing, however, would be beaten by either, and I think it'd happen much faster than it would for Batman to win his fight. Once Nightwing goes down, the two double team Batman.

Failing that, I actually think Wolverine would do pretty well against them. Just for sheer unkillableness. Batman and Nightwing go down at 3 or 4.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.