saturday night live

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gladiator69
which are your fav. episodes

gladiator69
the celebrity jeopardy episodes crack me up

RogerRamjet
i always liked the Mike Myers episodes in which he played "Dieter" big grin

Council#13
Originally posted by gladiator69
the celebrity jeopardy episodes crack me up

big grin same here! i also like the ones with "Donald Trump" laughing

This show is great stick out tongue

Wolfie
I always liked those Night at the Roxbury shorts. Especially the one with Jim Carrey and the one with the cameo from the... TWO WILD AND CRAZY GUYS!!!

Alec Baldwin and Adam Sandler, Canteen Boy, was hilarious. "Oops, my shirt fell off!"

Chris Farley when he had that coffee crystals thing and went on a rampage.

Adam Sandler and Chris Farley in the Herlihy(sp?) Boy.

Mike Myers and Molly Shannon, Superstar, "It's on a count of the eye."

Steve Martin's intro about giving his best performance.

Jennifer Aniston forming a girl Fight Club. "The first rule of Fight Club, do not talk about Fight Club, or is it you do talk about Fight Club? You know, I've never seen it, isn't that terrible?" (she was married to Brad Pitt at the time)

Jim Carrey's "I'll see you in hell!"

Will Ferrell and Sheri Oteri's Spartan cheerleader bits

Will Ferrell and Christopher Walkin's cowbell.

There are so many to name, none of which have been from the recent years. SNL finally died completely when Will Ferrell left.

gladiator69
i cant find a dvd that has all the celebrity jeopardy episodes. i have the best of will ferrel it has one episode on it, and that episode i dont think it was that funny. i got the best of jimmy fallon it has one episode with him in it. and that one is cool.

i looked on ebay for a dvd for one that has all the episodes. i see one but is a VCD and never get one of those. the quality is crap. i learned my lesson not to buy one next time. dont ever get a vcd trust me they suck big time.

gladiator69
Originally posted by Wolfie
I always liked those Night at the Roxbury shorts. Especially the one with Jim Carrey and the one with the cameo from the... TWO WILD AND CRAZY GUYS!!!

Alec Baldwin and Adam Sandler, Canteen Boy, was hilarious. "Oops, my shirt fell off!"

Adam Sandler and Chris Farley in the Herlihy(sp?) Boy.

Mike Myers and Molly Shannon, Superstar, "It's on a count of the eye."

Steve Martin's intro about giving his best performance.

Jennifer Aniston forming a girl Fight Club. "The first rule of Fight Club, do not talk about Fight Club, or is it you do talk about Fight Club? You know, I've never seen it, isn't that terrible?" (she was married to Brad Pitt at the time)

Jim Carrey's "I'll see you in hell!"

Will Ferrell and Sheri Oteri's Spartan cheerleader bits

Will Ferrell and Christopher Walkin's cowbell.

There are so many to name, none of which have been from the recent years. SNL finally died completely when Will Ferrell left.

true. i think sat. day night live was more entertaining when he was around. but hes a great actor now. looks like hes taken over adam sandler in a way cause the past 2 years. hes done abunch of funny movies and its been awhile sense addam has done one. longest yard was cool.

buckfutter
ive also tried looking for a dvd that has all the celebrity jeopardy episodes. xcept for will fereel and jimmy falon dvd only have one
you can go here and download the episode trailers for free.
http://mrt300.ods.org/snl/view.php?jeopardy
u have to have real player to play them though

Tired Hiker
Wayne's World, Wayne's World. Party time! Excellent! canadian

hellraiser34
My favorites would have to be Wayne's World, especially the one with Tom Hanks and Aerosmith. I also liked the Church Lady and the Christmas skit with Alec Baldwin, Molly Shannon, and Ana Gasteyer. The Schweaty Balls was hilarious!

Council#13
I like the ones with "donald trump" and the old celebrity jepordies

MetallicaT
Originally posted by Wolfie

those are great

The Continental and Schmits Gay are really good too

Wolfie
Originally posted by gladiator69
true. i think sat. day night live was more entertaining when he was around. but hes a great actor now. looks like hes taken over adam sandler in a way cause the past 2 years. hes done abunch of funny movies and its been awhile sense addam has done one. longest yard was cool.
Well, Will Ferrell wasn't really one of the SNL greats. That was just the last time the show was funny. That small era with Will Ferrell, Chris Kattan, Sheri Oteri, Molly Shannon, Tim Meadows, wasn't nearly as good as the eras before it with Adam Sandler, Chris Farley, Mike Myers, Norm Macdonald, and even earlier than that with Dan Akroyd and Steve Martin. "We are... two wild and crazy guys!"

Originally posted by MetallicaT
those are great

The Continental and Schmits Gay are really good too
Yes, Schmits Gay is a hilarious one. I don't recall the Continental.

juggy#1
i like all the waynes world and jeopardy episodes there funny as hell

alic88
Am i the only person who never found snl funny? i mean i've always tried really hard to see what the fuss is all about.

sauron69master
so i guess you like mad tv better then snl i see

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.