Ironman vs. Bishop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Bishop gets a full charge before the fight. And his arsenal.

willRules
Ironman goes to sonics. bishops ears explode. Iron-man flys towards the ground and squishes Bishop............

UltimateIronman
IM

Tony Stark
Originally posted by willRules
Ironman goes to sonics. bishops ears explode. Iron-man flys towards the ground and squishes Bishop............

laughing yes You are correct...

IM 8/10

bitca730
Ironman wins unfortunately...

ALEMASTER
I'D DIAGREE BISHOP BECAUSE FIRST IRONMAN WOULDD SHOOT ALL HIS LASERS BIG AND SMALL AND BISHOPWOULD THEN BLAST HIM WITH 2 x's THE POWER AND IF HAD FORGES HELP HE WOULD BUILD HIM SOM,E FUTURISTIC GADGET TO DISABLE HIM AFTER HE BLASTED HIM WITH HIS LASERS.

THATS IF HAD FORGES HELP IF NOT HE WOULD LOSE

Blair Wind
WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS YELLING!!! YOU KEEP BLOWING MY SOCKS OFF WITH YOUR YELLING!!!!!!!!!

snoopdogg
Iron Mans takes this. Too many options here.

NoFate007
Stark

xmarksthespot
Hmm... apparently Bishop can heat and melt metals using microwaves. I wonder if that would work.

Ironmanpower
Originally posted by willRules

LOL... Yep. And he can do it many orther way...

house
Bishops arsenal aint gunna do sh*t to ironman, One swift kick to the face has bishop needing some serious dental work...

Piedmon
It doesn't even come to that. Iron Man has the range and the speed. He can start the fight and pick his shot at leisure. Bish is getting squished when Stark drops out of the Stratosphere at Mach 7 and lands on him.

Ironmanpower
Originally posted by Piedmon
It doesn't even come to that. Iron Man has the range and the speed. He can start the fight and pick his shot at leisure. Bish is getting squished when Stark drops out of the Stratosphere at Mach 7 and lands on him.

Exact...
And so many orther ways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.