Silver Surfer w/NO BOARD vs Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
eek!

I'm taking Surfer's board away, because otherwise, he's hundreds, if not thousands of times faster than Flash.

They fight on Earth. Who wins?

bitca730
Surfer wins...

kgkg
SS stops time then what?

or SS does what turtle did

AcousticDoc
surfer can still fly without his board. He just leviates and shrinks the city they are in. He'll then use his telepathy to locate flash. He'll then use his power cosmic to levitate the "shrunk" flash into the air. He'll then add carbons to all the oxygen atoms surrounding the flash. Flash suffocates and dies.

zachrivard
Originally posted by long pig
eek!

I'm taking Surfer's board away, because otherwise, he's hundreds, if not thousands of times faster than Flash.

They fight on Earth. Who wins?
no one is faster than flash, flash is the fastest entity with the speedforce

SnakeEyes
I'm pretty sure that SS would still win. I mean, think about it. Silver Surfer doesn't have the advantage of flight (or quality flight, considering he still CAN fly) and superior speed anymore, but he is still damn powerful. The Flash would be running around trying to defeat SS and before you know it, he would be fried by the Power Cosmic.

NoFate007
Flash is faster, but I think the cosmic abilities that SS has should be able to conquer that, depending on whether or not Flash can get a headstart. This is a really good matchup though, I have to say 51/49 for Surfer.

Dizzle
Even without his board, Surfer's reactions wouldn't be any slower than normal. I'm gonna say Surfer takes 7/10. And only cuz Flash is godly now.

HigH ScholaR
Silver surfer wins this 9/10

because no matter what flash does it won't do shit to SS and/or ss will just counter, time travel, enhance of durability etc.

Surfer just needs to enhance his abilities which also is speed use his vast amount of powers/abiities then it's over this is just one way of flas losing

snoopdogg
Guys Norrin Radd does not have superspeed without his board. He is a sitting duck. His power cosmic blasts might not help him considering Flash can just out run them like he does to Supermans heat vision.

I say a IMP would do Norrin in.

Dizzle
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Guys Norrin Radd does not have superspeed without his board. He is a sitting duck. His power cosmic blasts might not help him considering Flash can just out run them.

I say a IMP would do Norrin in.

That just proves he can't fly... Which he actually can, but apparently, it's extremely taxing on him. Which writers choose to ignore when Surfer gets into trouble so as to "enhance the plot".

Why would speed and reactions be affected by whether he has a board or not? Flight speed, certainly, but not limb movements or reactions. Flash runs at him, Surfer blasts his head off. The biggest handicap for Flash is that he has to get close to do anything.

One IMP wouldn't put Surfer down... It didn't seriously damage Zum, and Surfer has taken good shots from Hulk, had a planet magnetized around him by Korvac, etc.

snoopdogg
Wasn't Norrin knocked out by a mermaid once? A IMP would do more damage imo. Plus he could hit him 1000 times before he blinks.

I have close to 200 Surfer books and do not once remember him using superspeed without his board.

Does anybody know of any issue where Norrin uses superspeed without his board?

HigH ScholaR
-IMP- won't have a great effect on ss and down to the fact that ss can just amp himself up gives more of a reason as to why SS will win.

snoopdogg
Amp himself up? Sure he can do that but I just don't think he has time for such a thing. One IMP sent Zum into orbit at escape velocity. He said he could hit him 1000 times before he blinks but one should do it. 1000 might have kill Zum......who knows.

grey fox
Ya see the thing about a IMP is that , in the end . It's only human fists , theirs no class one hundred strengh behind them . Sure running and/or moving that fast must increase the weight of the blows but come on...... Surfer takes hits from Hulk and has been hit by Galactus before and still got back up again.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by grey fox
Ya see the thing about a IMP is that , in the end . It's only human fists , theirs no class one hundred strengh behind them . Sure running and/or moving that fast must increase the weight of the blows but come on...... Surfer takes hits from Hulk and has been hit by Galactus before and still got back up again. Ever hear of the Speedforce? His hands are protected by the SF. A IMP is uber powerful punch. And would do some major damage.

The impact from one IMP sent Zum into orbit at 7 miles per second.

grey fox
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Ever hear of the Speedforce? His hands are protected by the SF. A IMP is uber powerful punch. And would do some major damage.

The impact from one IMP sent Zum into orbit at 7 miles per second.

Wait.... i think i have seen that one , dude about average comic height pointy whitish hair , kinda looks like a adult impulse

Acrosurge
Surfer 10/10. Again, there's nothing Flash can do to gain a KO over the Surfer. Flash might have been able to dodge Superman's heat vision, but the Power Cosmic is fundamentally different. Even if Surfer's godlike reflexes were too slow to tag Flash, an area attack would still do the job. Or he could stop time. Or he could reformat the air and earth to hinder Flash.

I wouldn't put it past the Surfer to analyze the Speed Force and counter it, eliminating Flash's speed.

Beyonder
Originally posted by snoopdogg Wasn't Norrin knocked out by a mermaid once? A IMP would do more damage imo. Plus he could hit him 1000 times before he blinks.

Didn't Flash run into a blade once?

Surfer beat up God-like Cable, destroying and repairing the city at the same time. He was flying was he not.

Scoobless
SUrfer makes an impenetrable force field surrounding himself then either continuously expands it or he destroys the planet

The Ion
Originally posted by Beyonder

Surfer beat up God-like Cable, destroying and repairing the city at the same time. He was flying was he not.
He was on his board.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.