x-men legends 3 discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Judging by the end there will probably be a third with sinister as the main bad guy. So here u can talk about what u would want to see in the next game.

willRules
doesn't this thread already exist? revive the old one steve and get a mod to close this one....................

steverules
I think the other one is gone I don't know where it is, it could be on page 120 for all I know.

Ultimate Hulk43
I still haven't gotten a chance to play the first two games but I think that there should be a third.

willRules
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=367153&pagenumber=10#post5501602

Lana
Yes, this thread exists already. We do have a search function, please use it. Because a peevish Lana because she has to find and kill countless numerous duplicate threads isn't going to be very nice.

Also, kindly use the report function to let me know when there's a duplicate thread or something.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.