Jack and Kate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McAdamsVGosling
What is the episode called when Jack and Kate argueing jack is wearing a white checkered top and Kate is wearing a black sleeveless top?

McAdamsVGosling
Please can anyone help me

Hit_and_Miss
what else happens in that ep...

McAdamsVGosling
I'm not sure I think its when kate had the key to the chest i'm not sure becuase I just saw it on a video.

_Sanctuary_
Whatever the case may be?

Just guessing though....

McAdamsVGosling
Also Kates on the floor crying and jack walks away and then he looksa back at kate and then carrys on walking

Hit_and_Miss
ah... I know the ep....

called "Whatever the Case May Be"

season 1 ep 12

McAdamsVGosling
Please can you post a clip please

Hit_and_Miss
ffs man As a fan of the series I could post 200 pics and they wouldn't confirm anything...

I'll tell you what happens...

Hit_and_Miss

McAdamsVGosling
I know what happens anyway I just wanted to see the video clip

_Sanctuary_
I got it right! eek!

McAdamsVGosling
Can anyone post this episode on Evangeline Lilys site it's the last one (kate and jack have something real to eat) but can you post it so you can hear them speaking can anyone find it please if you want the site address just pm me it won't let me post links

Hit_and_Miss
If you wana get it that badly just DL the eps with Bitlord....

Go to www.mininova.org

Tis easier then us wasting our time...

McAdamsVGosling
Your not wasting your time. Can you post a better link as that one dosn't work. If that's not TOO much trouble.Thanks

Hit_and_Miss
that link works fine...

You need to get a prog called BITLORD

google that and dl the programe

Then click on the eps of lost you want from that site...

McAdamsVGosling
Thanks

McAdamsVGosling
It still dosn't work on my computer thanks for your help but can someone else help me please.

Hit_and_Miss
lol.... Go google BIT TORRENT...

And read up on the prog... It takes a few mins to understand how to use it.. But you get very good results...

McAdamsVGosling
Can someone post another link to the video please that link dosnt seem to work on my computer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.