derailed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
that movie was overrated

MildPossession
It looks awful, and that pains me to say because of Vincent Cassel sad I will be waiting till dvd for it.

Mando
According to IMDB it is rated very high at all.

rox
on yahoo movies i think it got a low rated

Mando
Yahoo movies
-Critics rating: C-
-User Rating: B-

IMDB.com
-5.7 average user rating

Wolfie
I never got around to seeing it. I thought it looked really good but apparently it didn't do so well.

Solo
I was going to see it, but considering it's extremely low rating, I think I'll just wait for the DVD.

SnakeEyes
BUMP

Did anyone get around to seeing this movie. I rented it last night and watched it. I didn't think it was nearly as bad as I had heard.

Opinions?

Cinemaddiction
It was very gritty, yet enjoyable movie. Clive Owen was on point. That said, Vincent Cassel needs MAJOR work on his American accent and mannerisms.

ECHUD123456
I Didn't Like It, It Seemed.... Stark To Me When It Should By Quite Full Of Emotion It Seemd Underdramatized, And To Top It All Of The Balck Dude Gets Killed 3/5 Tip Tops Although Taht Could've Been What The Director And Writer Was Going For XD

Cinemaddiction
No comment.

SnakeEyes
laughing out loud Agreed...

Wolfie
I thought it was a good movie. The twists and turns are what got me. And Clive Owen is an awesome actor.

Myth
Originally posted by ECHUD123456
I Didn't Like It, It Seemed.... Stark To Me When It Should By Quite Full Of Emotion It Seemd Underdramatized, And To Top It All Of The Balck Dude Gets Killed 3/5 Tip Tops Although Taht Could've Been What The Director And Writer Was Going For XD

This paragraph interests me more than the movie. I've never seen somebody use Caps at the beginning of every word.

ECHUD123456
Huh, lol, i get a little ocd without knowing it sometimes sorry XD

wonner
i really dont like that one - it's somekinda very predictable thriller with happy ending... book was much better smile)

systemshock2
I recently caught it at the dollar theater, and not having any previous knowledge about it, after seeing the movie I thought it was bad. It started off well, with the guy convincingly wanting to hook up with Aniston. And the sequences after the first rape scene were good too. But once the twists began, they sucked. Even others in the audience I would hear say "oh my god" and "I can't believe this" in a tskful manner after each twist. But if anything Aniston both looked and acted good for what it's worth.

SnakeEyes
I don't see what was so bad about the plot twists. I, for one, didn't see many of them coming.

wonner
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I don't see what was so bad about the plot twists. I, for one, didn't see many of them coming.
it's too predictable - where the hell is intrigue? it couldnt catch my interest... sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.