Darth Vader vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ex11B
Your Thoughts On Who Wins.

Piedmon
Wolverine.

Because he's the friggin GOOD GUY.

willRules
wolverine wins

grey fox
The power of jobber is insignificat to the power of the dark side.....

Creshosk
Besides this being in the wrong section. . .

Darth Vader wins just as he'd beat most street level characters.

deathclock
Vader, without lifting a finger.

jrodslam
Vader wins.

ZephroCarnelian
He'd use 'force-extract-all-the-blood-from-your-body.'

That'd do the job! big grin

And it's not certain whether a lightsabre'd cut adamantium.

They have trouble cutting through forcefields, but they usually sear though most metals quite easily.

steverules
Wolverine can beat galactus and fly. He also knows the way's of the force so he would win.LOL

Creshosk
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
He'd use 'force-extract-all-the-blood-from-your-body.'

That'd do the job! big grin

And it's not certain whether a lightsabre'd cut adamantium.

They have trouble cutting through forcefields, but they usually sear though most metals quite easily. Not all though, there are quite a few lightsabres can't cut through, some even give them such difficulty it causes the sabre to shut off.

gladiator69
Originally posted by steverules
Wolverine can beat galactus and fly. He also knows the way's of the force so he would win.LOL wolverine can beat galactus ?

dude wake up. 1st of all wolverine cant go out into space.

steverules
I was joking.....

Why else do u think I put the LOL at the end.

gladiator69
Originally posted by steverules
I was joking.....

Why else do u think I put the LOL at the end.

thought you where drunk there when you said that.

Next Venom_girl
Vader.
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/2421/darthvader0ng.gif

NoFate007
Vader wins. Although it is not established whether or not a lightsaber can cut through adamantium, I'm assuming it can't. And we know that if Wolverine was able to get a slash on Vader, he could greatly damage his respiration device. HOWEVER, Vader has the Force Choke mastered, and would never let Wolverine get that close to him if he saw that he had a short-range attack such as claws. Force throwing Wolverine isn't going to kill him, but Choke will eventually.

Anakin wins.

Ex11B
Originally posted by Creshosk
Besides this being in the wrong section. . .

Darth Vader wins just as he'd beat most street level characters.

i see alot of Vader vs. threads on here.....your point is?

spetznaz
Originally posted by Ex11B
Your Thoughts On Who Wins.

If Wolverine got close to Vader and slashed him obviously Vader would be in some deep caca.

HOWEVER that would never happen.

Vader is one of the best (if not the best) force-adept in the Star Wars series (I'm including the books)
Vader would sense Wolverine leagues away.
Vader would use force powers to mess with Wolvie.

Wolverine loses.

Creshosk
i see alot of Vader vs. threads on here.....your point is? So because other's break the rules it's okay for you to as well?

srankmissingnin
Books are non-canon but yeah EU Vader owns Wolverine hard... very, very hard. Comic book/movie Vader? Honestly they have almost no shot of beating Wolverine. Both movie and comic Vader (like most jedi) have little talent with using the force in the middle of melee combat, in order for Vader to get the concentration need to use the force effectively both he and Wolverine would have to be standing still... and thats not likely to happen.

gladiator69
So because other's break the rules it's okay for you to as well? and of course little girl here loves to break the rules. so dont be surprised if santa doesnt bring your barbie doll collection this year. laughing laughing laughing laughing

jrodslam
Movie Vader would just force-choke Wolverine. He probably wouldnt have to egnite his saber.

gladiator69
many have chocked wolverine and knocked the crap out of him but he still gets back up from his healing.

jrodslam
He wont get back up after being sliced to pieces. laughing

gladiator69
he has been sliced by many others which claws. and even if vader where to slice wolverine he would have some work to do to do that to wolverine cause wolv is much faster

Creshosk
Originally posted by gladiator69
many have chocked wolverine and knocked the crap out of him but he still gets back up from his healing. He wouldn't get up from this one, not like he can go indefinitly without air. . .

gladiator69
He wouldn't get up from this one, not like he can go indefinitly without air. . . how the hell do u know that little girl

Creshosk
Originally posted by gladiator69
how the hell do u know that little girl Ever hear of the infamous "Spiderman Versus Wolverine" thread?

gladiator69
Ever hear of the infamous "Spiderman Versus Wolverine" thread? yes. and what is your point there little girl

DigiMark007
i see alot of Vader vs. threads on here.....your point is?

His point is that lots of threads doesn't make it correct. We have a Star Wars vs. forum here on kmc (which should also be used for mixed battles like this). The read me thread with rules for the forum says this (and other stuff everyone should read). Occasionally I let them slide if they're honest attempts at good battles, but usually not for long.

On a related note, closing this. I'd move it, but the outcome is fairly one-sided.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.