Santa Clause Runs The Gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
Just to get you b!tches in the mood...Santa Clause is fighting mad because he thinks these half stepin moist ass b!tches are trying to steal christmas, the gauntlet starts December 1st and he has till christmas to dispatch these jerkass's, he has access to all of his north pole arsenel and those midgets and even the infamous Rudolph...no opponents have prep except if specified...can this fat ass save christmas once again...
1. Aunt May
2. Batman
3. Wolverine
4. Spiderman
5. Thing
6. Namor
7. Thor
8. Spawn
9. Superman
10. Dr. Doom (one day prep)
11. Silver Surfur
12. Thanos
13. Galactus

DrDoom101
What the f**k? This guy is the CEO of Christmas Enterprises. He can order elves to make him a Galactus-buster armor and destroy them all...

gladiator69
**** santa

gladiator69
phuck santa

Creshosk
I think somebody didn't get the toy car he wanted for Christmas. big grin

That or he has a fetish for fat guys in red suits. messed

gladiator69
Originally posted by Creshosk
I think somebody didn't get the toy car he wanted for Christmas. big grin

That or he has a fetish for fat guys in red suits. messed

i got my car. and how about you ? did mommy and daddy get your barbie doll collection yet little girl.

jgiant
Originally posted by gladiator69
i got my car. and how about you ? did mommy and daddy get your barbie doll collection yet little girl. Interesting...i think we have a scrooge on our hands...Originally posted by gladiator69
phuck santa ohh yeah...
well phuk you...

King KAM
phuck santa
eff you santa rocks is say he struggles with SS' speed but then beats the rest with relative ease.

gladiator69
Originally posted by jgiant
Interesting...i think we have a scrooge on our hands... ohh yeah...
well phuk you... how abut we phuck your mother . id like to have her ass again like i did last year. and how sweet you standing up for your little girlfriend

Creshosk
i got my car. and how about you ? did mommy and daddy get your barbie doll collection yet little girl. Still fapping to me are you? laughing

Dude I'm a guy, I've shown you my picture and yet you insist on saying I'm a girl. . . just sad and pathetic.

how abut we phuck your mother . id like to have her ass again like i did last year. and how sweet you standing up for your little girlfriend OOH, tough guy!

Great comeback, like I haven't heard that since grade school. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I did your mom. big grin She thought I was a god, but she herself was lame. Course she said you were better. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DigiMark007
Keep it up jgiant...I might just get you a Chirstmas gift. It's called a 3-day ban....you'll love it!

Just kidding, but even with the season, this thread is getting closed.

-DM

...also, "phuck" has the same intention...so you're really not fooling anyone, and you guys just come off looking like immature jerks. Keep the foul language and bashing down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.