Galactus Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gladiator69
which of these 2 guys are more insane ?

gladiator69
galactus whants to take over the universe of course. but Apocalypse wants to destroy the world. and Apocalypse is more serious of what he wants to do.

gladiator69
but i think galactus is cooler though.

NoFate007
I would say Apocalypse but I don't know the extent of Galactus and his goals.

gladiator69
Originally posted by NoFate007
I would say Apocalypse but I don't know the extent of Galactus and his goals. his goal is to get power from other planets and he wants to take over the universe.

cheldon
he only absorbs planets to live. he doesn't wish to take over. it is just a curse. he only eats to live.

apocalypse is just plain power hungry. i'm going with him

gladiator69
apocalypse wants to destroy the world. and galactus of course gets his powers from other planets to stay alive. but is also mad in a way just like apocalypse.

cheldon
Originally posted by gladiator69
apocalypse wants to destroy the world. and galactus of course gets his powers from other planets to stay alive. but is also mad in a way just like apocalypse.

anyone would get a little crazy when you can't talk to anybody except the heralds you created

gladiator69
Originally posted by cheldon
anyone would get a little crazy when you can't talk to anybody except the heralds you created im talking to others tiger boy on some other threads at the moment if u havent noticed. but i dont give a damn what threads u go to.

cheldon
im talking to others tiger boy on some other threads at the moment if u havent noticed. but i dont give a damn what threads u go to.

who said you were forced to tlk to me. any way............**** YOU!

gladiator69
who said you were forced to tlk to me. any way............**** YOU! you started talking to me. and if you talk to others on here most of the time your gonna get an answer back just like right now.
so u did it to yourself dumbass

Creshosk
You are a bitter spiteful little piece of work aren't you? Do you have any friends on here? Does anyone like you? If you died would anyone notice, or care?

Melnorme
Apocalypse is crazy. Galactus is pretty rational from what I've seen. He just needs a hug.

I'm voting Apocalypse.

gladiator69
Originally posted by Creshosk
You are a bitter spiteful little piece of work aren't you? Do you have any friends on here? Does anyone like you? If you died would anyone notice, or care? just cause you little brat dont like me that doesnt make the rest. and there are some i dont like on here and some yes why do u care little girl ? somone needs to grow up. and by the way dont u have school tomorrow . don you need to go night night and sing your bedtime stories little girl

gladiator69
Originally posted by Melnorme
Apocalypse is crazy. Galactus is pretty rational from what I've seen. He just needs a hug.

I'm voting Apocalypse. yup hes more serious of what he wants to do.

DarkCrawler
galactus whants to take over the universe of course. but Apocalypse wants to destroy the world. and Apocalypse is more serious of what he wants to do.

Galactus doesn't want to take over the Universe.

Read some comics for a while.

gladiator69
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Galactus doesn't want to take over the Universe.

Read some comics for a while. thank you got that the other way around charlie. look him up. his past if you know how to read

Blair Wind
thank you got that the other way around charlie. look him up. his past if you know how to read

He doesnt want to take over the universe....theres an explanation for it but i cant remember what it was...someting to do with the Celestials, or the Eternals...i dont remember..... sad

gladiator69
Originally posted by Blair Wind
He doesnt want to take over the universe....theres an explanation for it but i cant remember what it was...someting to do with the Celestials, or the Eternals...i dont remember..... sad yes he does want to take over the universe. but apocalypse is more crazy of course

the Darkone
Galactus is essential force in the universe he brings balance in the universe. He is not crazy, he feeds on planets to survive but also brings balance of life and death, if you read earth x he eats planets to keep the celestial population down so they won't destroy this universe like they did before. If galactus dies then chaos arises bringing abraxas the dark emotions of eternity, if apocalypse die nobody is going to miss him. Galactus is the most sane being in the universe only thing he wants is to stop is his hunger.

Apocalypse is crazy all around always want to conquer a planet and every time gets his ass kicked in the process. Apocalypse would sacrifice his own children if he could to achieve his goal.

the Darkone
Galactus, Death, Eternity are the celestial trinity. They bring balance to the universe = importance's.

Apocalypse= pain in the ass, and crazy

Paola
good boys happy

keep on topic ...... and DON'T fight nono

DarkCrawler
thank you got that the other way around charlie. look him up. his past if you know how to read

You = Wrong

Me = Right.

cheldon
you started talking to me. and if you talk to others on here most of the time your gonna get an answer back just like right now.
so u did it to yourself dumbass

i saw yur damn thread and said what i thought..........why the hell did u make it if i couldn't say my opinion. if u are gonna do this, at least say "cheldon, you can't say anything on this thread" as part of your title

gladiator69
i can say what ever i want stupid. and took you this long to say that ? wow your smart

gladiator69
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
You = Wrong

Me = Right. somone needs to start there therapy session i see

cheldon
i can say what ever i want stupid. and took you this long to say that ? wow your smart

i have a life. i'm not on all the time

gladiator69
i have a life. i'm not on all the time good we dont want your ass on here all the time laughing laughing

demigawd
Just want to correct some misinformation before it gets out of hand.

Galactus has absolutely no interest in taking over the universe. He eats planets. that's it. That's his only activity. He has some higher purpose that is known only to him, and when it happens, we'll all say, "oooooh! Now we get it!", but that higher purpose has nothing to do with taking over the universe.

Now back to your regularly scheduled bickering.

the Darkone
Galactus keeps the balance of the universe, if you read earth x, FF vol.2 46-50 you would know that by now. Galactus doesn't wasn't to conquer the universe at all, if he wanted too he can but he doesn't. Galactus=balance of the universe

gladiator69
Originally posted by the Darkone
Galactus keeps the balance of the universe, if you read earth x, FF vol.2 46-50 you would know that by now. Galactus doesn't wasn't to conquer the universe at all, if he wanted too he can but he doesn't. Galactus=balance of the universe yes fool he does want to take over the damn universe.

the Darkone
No he doesn't want to take over the universe, only thing he does eats planets to keep his hunger in check. He keeps the balance of the universe in check. Read earth x, fantastic four, galactus has no need to conquer the universe or he would have done it by now.

First of all I'm not insulting you so don't do it to me, because you don't know at all.

gladiator69
No he doesn't want to take over the universe, only thing he does eats planets to keep his hunger in check. He keeps the balance of the universe in check. Read earth x, fantastic four, galactus has no need to conquer the universe or he would have done it by now.

First of all I'm not insulting you so don't do it to me, because you don't know at all.

you don't know at all. hahaha laughing please dude dont even go there. il take your ass on anytime

the Darkone
I will take you out so fast it won't be funny, after you wake-up I leave you in compton.

the Darkone
Know back to thread. Galactus= balance in the universe.

gladiator69
I will take you out so fast it won't be funny, after you wake-up I leave you in compton. after i wake up your mother would still be on top of me. which i dont mind.

Captain REX
Hey, Gladiator, STFU and stop being a chicken shit. big grin

Paola, I think we can give this fellow a warning or temp. ban, eh?

gladiator69
Originally posted by Captain REX
Hey, Gladiator, STFU and stop being a chicken shit. big grin

Paola, I think we can give this fellow a warning or temp. ban, eh? im sure u know alot about the word shit. cause it runs in your family im sure but dont blame your self we are all different especially you. phucker

Captain REX
Yup, you're going bye-bye! big grin

gladiator69
can i take your mother with me ? damn 17 yr old laughing laughing laughing

gladiator69
did yall know that this fool is a 17 yr old and hes a damn moderator. hahahahaha. im still laughing my ass off like crazy

Ultimate Rage
did yall know that this fool is a 17 yr old and hes a damn moderator. hahahahaha. im still laughing my ass off like crazy

are u a soldier?....in Iraq or something...or are u an Iraqi?

gladiator69
hell no. i just put that iraq thing on there for a joke just like this stupid moderator is

Lana

WTF does age have to do with anything?

hell no. i just put that iraq thing on there for a joke just like this stupid moderator is

Remember me telling you before that bashing a mod is a surefire way to get yourself banned?

Captain REX
That's not really a joke, actually. You can check the listings.

But no, you can't take my mom with you. Sorry. My dad, myolder brother, and myself might have problems with that.

General Zink
Wow, I've seen better insults in video games, Gladis... no expression

gladiator69
me to

gladiator69
Originally posted by Lana
WTF does age have to do with anything?

Remember me telling you before that bashing a mod is a surefire way to get yourself banned? tell me hooker ASL

Lana
tell me hooker ASL

1) I'm not a hooker, and I'd say to watch what you say but you're in deep enough shit where there's really no point.
2) As I said before when you asked, if you want to know you can look in my damned profile where it says as much information about myself as I am willing to give out publically.

Captain REX
Oh bah, he's going to be banned anyways. stick out tongue

That, and he's too stupid to check there, Lana.

So, stupid gladiator who got stabbed in the first ten seconds, ASL? stick out tongue

gladiator69
1) I'm not a hooker, and I'd say to watch what you say but you're in deep enough shit where there's really no point.
2) As I said before when you asked, if you want to know you can look in my damned profile where it says as much information about myself as I am willing to give out publically. still ddint get your age hunny. and tell charlie to phuck off. and if you do kick me off wait for me later on. on yahoo to cyber with me. my name is carrera654gt. tell me your name so we can meet. kisses

Captain REX
Now I'm just bored with this fodder. He's resorted to pitiful insults worthy of a 3rd grader who just learned what sex was, but still has no idea how to have it.

LethalFemme
2) As I said before when you asked, if you want to know you can look in my damned profile where it says as much information about myself as I am willing to give out publically.

you know what funny is a few days ago me and you were actually talking about be harassed and stalked and asked personal and sexual questions and now here you are being harassed............creepy

Captain REX
He was asking for it and found out that it was not a girl, probably. He's an idiot.

At any rate, he's banned. eek!

Lana
Originally posted by LethalFemme
you know what funny is a few days ago me and you were actually talking about be harassed and stalked and asked personal and sexual questions and now here you are being harassed............creepy

Not even close the first time this has happened, either erm

LethalFemme
Not even close the first time this has happened, either erm

some ppl are sick mother****ers gurl

Lana
Originally posted by LethalFemme
some ppl are sick mother****ers gurl

Yeah I know....part of the reason why I don't have any information about me public anymore.

LethalFemme
Yeah I know....part of the reason why I don't have any information about me public anymore.

kinda why I was a little iffy at first and still am about showing my pics.....cause the first time I got here ppl were like what do you look like and i was wtf................but then another gurl showed me her pic and i was like okay then....lol

Ultimate Rage
back on topic or i will ban all of you

Captain REX
Meh, the topic is dead. stick out tongue

*is banned*

house
something tells me this gladiator guy might not stay banned...

Creshosk
Originally posted by house
something tells me this gladiator guy might not stay banned... If he doesn't learn he can be rebanned. . . course if you mean circumvention . . dunno.

long pig
Greatest. Thread. Evar.

Good to see that little shit go.

-bans Rage- mad

house
Originally posted by Creshosk
If he doesn't learn he can be rebanned. . . course if you mean circumvention . . dunno.

I mean hes the kind of guy who would make a sock...( another account for getting around a ban)

grey fox
galactus is pretty damn level headed compared to apocalypse the fruit loop.

(oh and I'm happy gladiator got banned , that annoying little bastard was like a mini 888)

Creshosk
Originally posted by grey fox
galactus is pretty damn level headed compared to apocalypse the fruit loop.

(oh and I'm happy gladiator got banned , that annoying little bastard was like a mini 888) Please, QuadEight is nowhere near as bad.

long pig
The WHOLE point of Galactus is that he ISN'T evil. No more evil than you or I for eating beef.

He's 100% grey. He doesn't enjoy killing, he's gone as far as trying to avoid it.

He's just hungry and can't help himself. He wants to take over the universe no more than I want to take out the farm where cows live. I don't want their farm, I'm just ****ing hungry.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by long pig
The WHOLE point of Galactus is that he ISN'T evil. No more evil than you or I for eating beef.

He's 100% grey. He doesn't enjoy killing, he's gone as far as trying to avoid it.

He's just hungry and can't help himself. He wants to take over the universe no more than I want to take out the farm where cows live. I don't want their farm, I'm just ****ing hungry.

That completely changes if he goes crazy and starts feeding on the sentient beings of the planet though wink

long pig
But he has no choice, that's the thing.

Dark Urizen
But he has no choice, that's the thing.

No, you misunderstand. Galactus feeds on the energies of a planet usually. But he had this mini-series (i could look up the name, cause i own it, but i have to leave soon) where his herald (forgot his name. the guy with two swords that can create black holes and such) tricks Galactus into devouring the life force of sentient beings instead of the planet's energies. He goes crazy turning into a drug addict, the drug being life forces. It takes the imperial Shi'Ar army + Silver Surfer + those corsair guys + plenty plenty more to stop him. That's what i meant wink

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
No, you misunderstand. Galactus feeds on the energies of a planet usually. But he had this mini-series (i could look up the name, cause i own it, but i have to leave soon) where his herald (forgot his name. the guy with two swords that can create black holes and such) tricks Galactus into devouring the life force of sentient beings instead of the planet's energies. He goes crazy turning into a drug addict, the drug being life forces. It takes the imperial Shi'Ar army + Silver Surfer + those corsair guys + plenty plenty more to stop him. That's what i meant wink
you mean the herald red shift and galactus comes to earth but gets repelled by the hero's.then galactus die's and the surfer starts crying...

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by thesilverspider
you mean the herald red shift and galactus comes to earth but gets repelled by the hero's.then galactus die's and the surfer starts crying...

Nice synopsis laughing out loud
Yeah, that's the one. But it's not really as short nor as simple as that if you recall wink
And the only reason they CAN repell Galactus from Earth is because SS decides to become his herald again. Remember how all the heroes were trying to harm Galactus and his ship and none of them were suceeding. Galactus on crack is awesome eek!

thesilverspider
Nice synopsis laughing out loud
Yeah, that's the one. But it's not really as short nor as simple as that if you recall wink
And the only reason they CAN repell Galactus from Earth is because SS decides to become his herald again. Remember how all the heroes were trying to harm Galactus and his ship and none of them were suceeding. Galactus on crack is awesome eek!

GALACTUS THE JUNKIE................................. laughing

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by thesilverspider
GALACTUS THE JUNKIE................................. laughing

Crack>>>>>>>>Galactus eek!

thesilverspider
Crack>>>>>>>>Galactus eek!
PRETTY MUCH

grey fox

What about the PETA ......

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by grey fox
What about the PETA ......

He ate the PETA sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.