Sabretooth vs. Warpath...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Creed takes on Proudstar in a... abandoned country town. Who wins...?

golem370
I would say Warpath wins

scotsmn
What are Warpath's abilities? Is he DC or Marvel?

Lucid Lui
Warpath - James Proudstar

Warpath mutant abilites gives him the superhuman levels of strength, speed, endurance, enhanced senses, and flight. All of which are reflected by his hulking physique.

golem370
pic

gladiator69
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Warpath - James Proudstar

Warpath mutant abilites gives him the superhuman levels of strength, speed, endurance, enhanced senses, and flight. All of which are reflected by his hulking physique. and does warpath have a healing ability like sabretooth ?

scotsmn
Hmm, after having been upgraded in strength, speed, healing factor as well as an adamantium skeleton, I don't see Warpath having much of a chance.

gladiator69
Originally posted by scotsmn
Hmm, after having been upgraded in strength, speed, healing factor as well as an adamantium skeleton, I don't see Warpath having much of a chance.

sabretooth has about the same speed of wolverine hes stronger and he can sniff out things like wolverine and sabretooth has a healing factor as well. but his skeleton isnt adamantium.

scotsmn
Originally posted by gladiator69
sabretooth has about the same speed of wolverine hes stronger and he can sniff out things like wolverine and sabretooth has a healing factor as well. but his skeleton isnt adamantium.

Apocalypse gave him adamantium
Apocalypse took it away and gave it to Wolverine
Weapon-X program gave it to Sabertooth again

Are you saying he lost it again?

gladiator69
Magneto gave him adamantium
Magneto took it away and gave it to Wolverine
Weapon-X program gave it to Sabertooth again

Are you saying he lost it again?

wtf are you talking about ? magneto didnt give wolverine his adamanetium. some ******* did some surgery on him. forgot that persons name. and sabretooth doesnt have any in his body and never has before. i dont know wtf your talking about dude.

Adam Warlock
He can hurt Warpath, but Warpath should beat him into ground. Warpath has gone toe to toe with powerhouses like the Wendigo and Juggernaut. If Creed wins, it'll be by luck or WIS. Writer induced stupidity.

9 times out of 10 for Warpath.

scotsmn
wtf are you talking about ? magneto didnt give wolverine his adamanetium. some ******* did some surgery on him. forgot that persons name. and sabretooth doesnt have any in his body and never has before. i dont know wtf your talking about dude.

I fixed it for you.

gladiator69
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
He can hurt Warpath, but Warpath should beat him into ground. Warpath has gone toe to toe with powerhouses like the Wendigo and Juggernaut. If Creed wins, it'll be by luck or WIS. Writer induced stupidity.

i dont keep up with warpath so i dont know alot about him. but sabretooth has a great fighting ability as well just like wolverine. and wolvi hardly ever loses.

scotsmn

Sabertooth just recently took out Wendigo in his mini-series

gladiator69
I fixed it for you. fixed what ?

scotsmn
SOMEBODY (Apocalypse) gave Sabertooth adamantium
Weapon-X program gave it to Sabertooth again.

This happened, whether you like it or not

gladiator69
SOMEBODY (Apocalypse) gave Sabertooth adamantium
Weapon-X program gave it to Sabertooth again.

This happened, whether you like it or not

dude are u drunk or something ? 1st you say magneto gave it to him now you say apocalypse. hahahaha make up your damn mind fool. and yes i do like it. your funny in a way. entertaining so yes i like it

Adam Warlock
Actually he did have admantium implants.

But I don't know if he still has them.

I also remember an encounter Deadpool had with him. Deadpool plugging Sabertooth with some rounds and Sabertooth laughing it off and telling him he had undergone the same process Wolverine had gone through.

gladiator69
Actually he did have admantium implants.

But I don't know if he still has them.

I also remember an encounter Deadpool had with him. Deadpool plugging Sabertooth with some rounds and Sabertooth laughing it off and telling him he had undergone the same process Wolverine had gone through.

Actually he did have admantium implants. sabretooth or wolverine who u talking about there ?

Adam Warlock
Actually he did have admantium implants. sabretooth or wolverine who u talking about there ?

Sabertooth.

He did and may possibly still have them.

gladiator69
Sabertooth.

He did and may possibly still have them.

maybe your right there about sabretooth. but wolverines adamantium has nothing to do with apocalypse or magnus

Lucid Lui
Well, actually, Wolverine's current adamantium was taken from Sabretooth by Apocalypse, and re-bonded to Wolverine by Apocalypse. So Logan's adamantium has lots to do with Apocalypse.

As far as i know Sabretooth's (2nd) adamantium hasn't been taken from him so he should still have it.

gladiator69
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Well, actually, Wolverine's current adamantium was taken from Sabretooth by Apocalypse, and re-bonded to Wolverine by Apocalypse. So Logan's adamantium has lots to do with Apocalypse.

As far as i know Sabretooth's (2nd) adamantium hasn't been taken from him so he should still have it. wtf are u talking about ? some fool did some surgery on wolverine and apocalypse did nothing to him.

scotsmn
wtf are u talking about ? some fool did some surgery on wolverine and apocalypse did nothing to him.

You are very confused. sad

Wolverine got his original adamantium from Weapon X.
It was taken out by Magneto.
Sabertooth got adamantium from Apocalypse (his men)
Wolverine got adamantium from Apocalypse (taken out of Sabertooth)
Sabertooth got adamantium put back into him by Weapon-X

Lucid Lui
^ This is all true. It helps if you do some research on characters gladiator69. Just so you know their history and what they're capable of before you debate in battle threads.

the Darkone
^^yes it is true.

gladiator69
uh hu

Wickerman
i dont keep up with warpath so i dont know alot about him. but sabretooth has a great fighting ability as well just like wolverine. and wolvi hardly ever loses.

Aaaah yes.....fanboy logic. Gotta love it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Taking only the powers into account, no CIS or PIS, Warpath should beat Sabertooth into the ground. He doesn't have JUST superstrength. He also has great speed and fighting skills.

~wickerman~

XerxesLogan
Sabertooth takes this. I'm too tired to reply how...but with the enhancements he has recently recived he is just way too deadly.......

King KAM
Originally posted by XerxesLogan
Sabertooth takes this. I'm too tired to reply how...but with the enhancements he has recently recived he is just way too deadly.......
warpath can lift over 50tons!!!....this is a travesty....

XerxesLogan
So can Hulk and Wolvie can hurt him and he's got crazy healing, Sabes is stronger than Logan and Warpath can't heal.

jinzin
Warpath has gone toe to toe with powerhouses like the Wendigo and Juggernaut.

umm confused

jinzin
Originally posted by King KAM
warpath can lift over 50tons!!!....this is a travesty....

so can warbird... didn't seem to help her much... huh

jinzin
or rogue either... confused

Wonder Man
Warpath is a 100ton class. I don't think he flys.
I don't see Sabertooth beating him or any other 100ton class like Wendingo unless he sets a diabolical trap they fall into. In this case Warpath is a tracker so it would be harder to sucker him in then someone like Colossus.
Sabertooth is good against someone like Wolverine because his nails cut up to objects as hard as stone.
Warpath's body is a lot tougher than that.
I'd be like you or i trying to scratch and bite a city bus.

Lucid Lui
Warpath learned to use his powers to fly aswell under the tutelage of Pete Wisdom towards the end of the X-Force series if i remember correctly.

wolverine8888
I dont see warbird winnign seeing how A wolverine beat his ass in hand 2 hand combat not using his claws. B he scared shitless of wolverine.
c that would give sabertooth a huge advantage seeing how warbird knows sabertooth is one of wolverine enemies and consider very very dangerous.

King KAM
Originally posted by wolverine8888
I dont see warbird winnign seeing how A wolverine beat his ass in hand 2 hand combat not using his claws. B he scared shitless of wolverine.
c that would give sabertooth a huge advantage seeing how warbird knows sabertooth is one of wolverine enemies and consider very very dangerous.
god i hate ABC logic............

soleran30
Wendigo went from hulk stomping monster to sabertooth biotch......to Wolverine love toy.......yeah that just tells me Wendigo isn't such a tough guy now just a flabtastic monster for jobberssmile

scotsmn
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Warpath is a 100ton class. I don't think he flys.
I don't see Sabertooth beating him or any other 100ton class like Wendingo unless he sets a diabolical trap they fall into. In this case Warpath is a tracker so it would be harder to sucker him in then someone like Colossus.
Sabertooth is good against someone like Wolverine because his nails cut up to objects as hard as stone.
Warpath's body is a lot tougher than that.
I'd be like you or i trying to scratch and bite a city bus.

Wolverine now has adamantium claws and skeleton. He would be able to cut Warpath.

jinzin
this is ridiculous... warpath lost in a hand to hand confrontation against logan in unarmed combat... wolverine didn't use his claws and he was kicking the shit out of warpath.. warpath hurt his hand on logan's jaw when he DID hit him. pfffft...

the point behind my pics was to show you what sabretooth could do back BEFORE his upgrades....

before them, even when he was mostly human and didn't have super strength or a healing factor to speak of, he was able to toe to toe with luke cage.

after he was asserted as a mutant he was fully capible of outslugging mrs marvel, and rogue, he nearly ripped killpower's head off who's a class 100.

those who think he can't cut warpath.... what the ****? is warpath more durable than adamantium claws now? really? I was unaware... roll eyes (sarcastic)

class 100's have a VERY difficult time putting wolverine out of a fight... sabretooth who's ( was already,,, but is now FARRR beyond his previous self) stronger, faster, has a better healing factor, AND SUPERSTRENGTH but warpath who's a what? 80 class lifter is going to KO him? PUH-LEASE! pfffft...

Originally posted by soleran30
Wendigo went from hulk stomping monster to sabertooth biotch......to Wolverine love toy.......yeah that just tells me Wendigo isn't such a tough guy now just a flabtastic monster for jobberssmile

that just tells me that you have no idea how dangerous admantium claws can be, especially when backed by very dangerous people such as wolverine and sabretooth.... it also tells me how ignorant you are to how much stronger and more dangerous sabretooth has recently become.... no

soleran30
actually it just kinda tells me how little you know what 100 tons equalssmile If Wolverine is 300 lbs and Warpath can lift over 100 tons so assume what a 25 ton hit (lets be conservative) basially 1 punch from warpath would have the impact to move 125 wolverine's at once........so wolverine just taking it shows he isn't get a full force punch there.

jinzin
he did though... confused

how many times have you seen wolverine fight bricks? What the f**k? he takes them all the time..he got sent airborne.. knocking him out is an entirely different story.. and again since when was warpath upgraded to claa 100? huh

now while your... (bleh) "mathematical equation" is all fine a good, (well it's not but I'm not getting into that.).. but how is this an argument for how warpath wins again? confused

soleran30
Originally posted by jinzin
he did though... confused

how many times have you seen wolverine fight bricks? What the f**k? he takes them all the time..he got sent airborne.. knocking him out is an entirely different story.. and again since when was warpath upgraded to claa 100? huh

now while your... (bleh) "mathematical equation" is all fine a good, (well it's not but I'm not getting into that.).. but how is this an argument for how warpath wins again? confused

LOL actually your right if we REALLY broke it down that punch would have TONS more impact damage however for ease of conversation a 300lbs pipsqueek would get knocked miles back and spend most of his time trying to get back to the fight while the other guy took a nap.

I don't care how much skill, how many claws, what type of metal that fact is there. Now Sabertooth is probably more viscous and stronger with alot of the same skills so I would give the edge to Sabertooth.

jinzin
Originally posted by soleran30
LOL actually your right if we REALLY broke it down that punch would have TONS more impact damage however for ease of conversation a 300lbs pipsqueek would get knocked miles back and spend most of his time trying to get back to the fight while the other guy took a nap.

if he could get a full punch hit in..maybe.... considering he's got six admantium reasons to stay on the defensive AND the fact that wolverine has already outfought him.... well gonna be tough to do.

soleran30
bub with strength like that it won't take much for any big hitter to do what venom has done to Spiderman there.........Warpath is enhanced speed also..........so yeah whatever its about Sabertooth not Wolverine.

jinzin
and either way warpath loses this fight.

wolverine8888
also I lvoe how u put the fact wolverine would fly veyr far away. u ever wonder the same thign would happen if wolevrine hit warpath? think about it. war path weights like what 300 pounds if wolverine went flying miles from a war path punch then if wolverine hit war path he fly a good 20 feet or more. but the fatc is no one ever normally flys miles aweay they normally fly 20 feet or so normally less thought.

soleran30
Yeah however Warpath can fly so he can control that Wolverine is stuck to the ground with no means to fly by his own ability.

wolverine8888
and why does give him a win? warpath was afraid to wake up wolverine befor because he thought he would kill him and feral.

soleran30
OMG GET ON TOPIC............Wolverine is so far overspoken and given to instant SUPER FEATS he is the jobber super duper crapper of marvel characters For Real........

Warpath vs. Sabertooth I believe Sabertooth to win due to his pretty blond hair.

wolverine8888
im on topic I just dont see hwo flying gives warpath a win lol.

FrothByte
the problem with comics is that scientific doesn't seem to apply to them. Even if wolverine has got adamantium skeleton, being hit by a 100 ton impact should knock him out cold, probably even kill him.

warpath doesn't have healing, but he has tougher skin... harder than stone i believe. He is also an accomplished fighter (at least he got better towards the end of his career), and he can fly. I don't see sabertooth beating him.

jinzin
adamantium claws backed by wolverine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>warpath''s durability

adamantium claws backed by sabretooth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>warpath's durability.

admantium claws backed by sabretooth boasting his weapon x enhancements>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>warpath's durability...

don't know if you noticed but even classic sabes could cut stone.. not much a problem there..

warpath is a decent fighter for a big guy but sabretooth is by far his superior plain and simple.

Warmonger
So way Sabertooth loses to this crappy stereotype. If Northstar could K.O Sabes by running him into a bunch of trees then Warpath could rihgt? Except fortoo things Northstar is WAAAAAAY faster than Warpath and two Sabes didn't(for some weird reason) have his adamantium. So anyway Sabes can easily outfight Warpath as he is merely a so-so fighter even with his physical advantages. Sabertooth damnnear killed Omega Red by himself, mudered Maverik and regularly outfights Logan. He is way too much for Warpath.

juggernaut74
Creed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.