Super Sonic vs. Super Shadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow x 20
Which 'Super' hedgehog prevails. Both have unlimited rings and the fighting is on and around the moon. They have every power you ever seen them use in any game (NOTE: No Hyper Sonic)

Acrosurge
Another draw. Both Hedgehogs are drawing from the same power source, so their power should be equal. Unless one can somehow draw energy away from the other by sheer force of will or heart.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Another draw. Both Hedgehogs are drawing from the same power source, so their power should be equal. Unless one can somehow draw energy away from the other by sheer force of will or heart. And the most likely to do that would be Sonic. Referencing to SA2.

Dark Envy
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Which 'Super' hedgehog prevails. Both have unlimited rings and the fighting is on and around the moon. They have every power you ever seen them use in any game (NOTE: No Hyper Sonic)

Who won in THAT episode?

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Creshosk
And the most likely to do that would be Sonic. Referencing to SA2. I agree. If its a matter of the Heart, I'm inclined to give the battle to Sonic. He's more pure of heart, and I daresay, has more heart than Shadow.

If its a matter of sheer willpower, I'm inclined to give it to Shadow. I think he'd push harder than Sonic to get what he wants

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Dark Envy
Who won in THAT episode?
Neither. It was like when they fought (in normal) from Sonic Adventure 2. The fight was a draw and they had to work together to fight the bigger threat

megasonic
Know won will win.

Wei Phoenix
Couldn't Shadow gain the upper hand if he removed the rings from his wrists?

First_Tsurugi06
That's how he almost died in SA2. Presumably, at least.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
That's how he almost died in SA2. Presumably, at least.

That's also how he easily owned a cloned army of Mephiles. The same Mephiles that was able to kill Sonic.

ScreamPaste
Wait, what? Rings on Shadow's wrists? o_O I thought they just looked kool?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Wait, what? Rings on Shadow's wrists? o_O I thought they just looked kool?

No they are placed on him to limit his power. When he removes them he becomes much more powerful. Not saying he has unlimited power, but Mephiles hinted that he couldn't beat him while he limited his own power, so Shadow said "alright" and removed the limit on his power.

Shadow has way more raw power and abilities that Sonic either doesn't have or doesn't show.

ZnhDjZ5OfOE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.