andre the giant vs big show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gladiator69
if andre the gian where still alive which of these 2 big guys would get tapped out ?

Swanky-Tuna
I think it'd be a draw when both their normal sized hearts explode from the stress of keeping up with their giant bodies.

gladiator69
andre is more heavy. but in history the heaviest wrestler is yokozuna hes over 600 pnds or was cause hes gone to

K Von Doom
If Andre was still alive, he'd be really old. Big Show would win.

TwisterGameX
no expression

gladiator69
Originally posted by K Von Doom
If Andre was still alive, he'd be really old. Big Show would win. good point

jgiant
Santa can beat both their ass's...

gladiator69
Originally posted by jgiant
Santa can beat both their ass's... good for santa. hope he wins the championship belt next time they go for it.

jgiant
Damn right...i really wish my Santa thread wasn't closed, it had limitless possibilities...

gladiator69
Originally posted by jgiant
Damn right...i really wish my Santa thread wasn't closed, it had limitless possibilities... make it again

jgiant
Yeah i probably will tomorrow...

King KAM
Originally posted by gladiator69
if andre the gian where still alive which of these 2 big guys would get tapped out ?
niether, because both of their finishers are the Choke slam, and not a submission.

Swanky-Tuna
I didn't think they had finishing moves as complex as a chokeslam back in Andre's day.

King KAM
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I didn't think they had finishing moves as complex as a chokeslam back in Andre's day.
.....simpleton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.