The Impossible Man vs Superman (current)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
I asked this once before and no one replied (amazing given Superman is involved).

I say Imposible Man because he is almost truely invulnerable and in complete control of his own molecules (Molecule Man could do nothing against him). Superman would bash him to a million pieces and Impossible Man would just reform himself. Impossible Man also has strength on Superman's level and Supes couldn't recover from attacks like IM could.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
I asked this once before and no one replied (amazing given Superman is involved).

I say Impossible Man because he is almost truely invulnerable and in complete control of his own molecules (Molecule Man could do nothing against him). Superman would bash him to a million pieces and Impossible Man would just reform himself. Impossible Man also has strength on Superman's level and Supes couldn't recover from attacks like IM could.

roughrider
Impossible Man's power may be magic or not, but he can't affect reality around him. Biggest thing I ever saw him turn into was Godzilla. Not sure if there is a limit to the size of something for him, but he would give Supes some headaches for a while, until Clark figures something out - like massive heat-vision attack to piss IM away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.