Would you go out with a guy that lived with his parents?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
embarrasment Just wondering,cause Lately I seem to be picking up girls ok but relationship wise..........Life aint that goodconfused

So girls.......

Leo.M
NO no expression ..................................

as friend hell yeah rock

dark_angelz
It doesnt matter. Its d guy who girls go out with. Their attitude and their personality.

Coldfire
Originally posted by dark_angelz
It doesnt matter. Its d guy who girls go out with. Their attitude and their personality.
Yeah I look for personality and attitude yes Of course, it would help if the guy had his own place or something stick out tongue

kmcdude
Originally posted by Coldfire
Yeah I look for personality and attitude yes Of course, it would help if the guy had his own place or something stick out tongue

but you would not care if they didn't? I mean I have a lock on my door so I can still bang them and that or if to many people are around I could bang them in my car big grin

Snoopbert
In today's world, unless the economy improves kids will be with their parents for a long time smile

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I only date guys who live in sweet apartments and ride pimpin' cars. If a guy is living at home in his twenties, then he's either a loser, a losur or maybe even a losir. A girl's got to have some class, you know.

BackFire
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
I only date guys who live in sweet apartments and ride pimpin' cars. If a guy is living at home in his twenties, then he's either a loser, a losur or maybe even a losir. A girl's got to have some class, you know.

Hey man, nothing wrong with living at home. Free room and board, free food, good people. I'm 22, almost 23 and still live at home, I love it here, don't plan on moving out for a good long time.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Who're you calling 'man'? I'm a beautiful lady (who only dates guys with pads).

kmcdude
Originally posted by Snoopbert
In today's world, unless the economy improves kids will be with their parents for a long time smile

Exactly when you drive a car and go out on the weekends etc, on a low paid job,it is almost impossible to afford to move outconfused

Mišt
As uni students, most of my friends and I still live at home. The only ones I know that dont, have full time jobs and dont study. You just cant afford to have a house, car and pay for study all at once without sacraficing the rest of your time working. Thats not the kind of life I want, so Im happy as I am until the time is right to move out.

Storm
It' s not an obstacle at all. As a student, I live with my parents for financial reasons.

Darth Jello
if you're in middle school or high school, ya usually don't have a choice.

Clovie
ermm..... guys my age often live with their parents...
what's the problem? huh

lil bitchiness

Scoobless

nothing superficial about that..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

XxILuvVegetaxX
Originally posted by kmcdude
embarrasment Just wondering,cause Lately I seem to be picking up girls ok but relationship wise..........Life aint that goodconfused

So girls.......

depends how old he is....

eggmayo
but you would not care if they didn't? I mean I have a lock on my door so I can still bang them and that or if to many people are around I could bang them in my car big grin
There's your problem.

ZephroCarnelian
I think up to 25 years old is a decent age for a bloke to still be living with his parents. yes

kmcdude
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Unless he is a student, I certainly doubt I would.

Guys who have no educational obligation, and are working full time AND still live with their parents are just not kind of guy I would date.

It might sound snoby, but thats just how I feel.

confused Even if you really liked the guy?

kmcdude
Originally posted by eggmayo
There's your problem.

confused Problem?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Guys who have no educational obligation, and are working full time AND still live with their parents are just not kind of guy I would date.

It might sound snoby, but thats just how I feel.

I totally agree. I want my man to - at least - be able to support himself! If he can't do that, how could he pay for dinner and take me shopping? Don't think so.

It's not about being superficial, it's about needing good shoes.

Darth Macabre
I totally agree. I want my man to - at least - be able to support himself! If he can't do that, how could he pay for dinner and take me shopping? Don't think so.

Wow that is the most superficial thing I've ever heard.

I go to college, and I still live my parents. Living in the area that im from is impossible for someone to buy a house with out having atleast a million dollars. And no these are not mansions these are regular homes, that taxes make impossible to live in.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Darling, there is such a thing as 'renting'. This is usually a monthly payment that doesn't run into million$.

As for my taste in shoes; I like super-special ones, not superficial ones. Who's ever heard of 'superficial shoes'? What? Huh? No, I haven't either.

You'd get no play with me and my girlfriends...

River Wild
Yes why not, maybe the guy/girl have a reason why he is still leaving with his folks!

Ushgarak
My parent's house comes with the deal with me, like it or lump it.

lil bitchiness
confused Even if you really liked the guy?

I dont think we would hang out in the same places, for some reason, thus there is a smaller chance i would meet such guy. Club is not a place to meet a boyfriend - it just isnt.
Social gatherings, University gatherings are mostly filled with people who live away from home.

Actually, all my clothes and all my shoes are bought by me. Its a bit hypocritical to say i dont want to be supported by my parents, so im gonna go and find a man to support me. Lame.

Its not about me having good shoes - i already have great shoes, its more about him having good shoes. Bad shoes and bad clothes on a man are just a turn off....dahling!

Ushgarak
I could solve the problem by moving in with you, Lil...

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Ushgarak
I could solve the problem by moving in with you, Lil...

Yes! That works.

That works well...I dont have internet though, so you gonna have to sort that one out - other than that...im waitin'

Ushgarak
I'll gamble that you would be more entertaining than the Net.

WindDancer
I live with my butler. Would that count as a parent? batman

T.V.O.T.I.
I have an apt with my older brother, does that make me bad?

Julie
It truely depends on the situation....if he had good reason to live with his parents then yes but if not then probably not

Draco69
It depends on money. MANY freakishly wealthy heirs still live with their parents up to the age of thirty.

Darth Macabre
Darling, there is such a thing as 'renting'. This is usually a monthly payment that doesn't run into million$.

As for my taste in shoes; I like super-special ones, not superficial ones. Who's ever heard of 'superficial shoes'? What? Huh? No, I haven't either.

You'd get no play with me and my girlfriends...

Renting huh? Oh soo lets say I spend 1700 a month for an apartment. Now how am I supposed to pay for college (tuition) pay for rent, pay for my insurance, and still be able to save up for a house DARLING?

Oh please, I wouldnt get any play from you? You'd be drooling if you ever saw me. Im all for taking care of women, but your no woman, your a little girl who likes toys.

debbiejo
Would I date someone that lived with his parents?.....Hmmmmm...does he have lots of money?????

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Renting huh? Oh soo lets say I spend 1700 a month for an apartment. Now how am I supposed to pay for college (tuition) pay for rent, pay for my insurance, and still be able to save up for a house DARLING?

I managed it, sweetie. Why can't you? Not man enough is my guess...

Considering this ^ remark, I don't think you're ready for this jelly.

You're right about one thing though...I'm not a woman, but I'm not a little girl either.

In all seriousness, I understand why some people continue to live with their parents during their twenties - if they have suffered a physical ailment or are in a dire financial state, par example. However, living at home after I have graduated from university is something I never did, or plan on doing. Why? It's called 'growing-up'; being an adult means being responsible for yourself - financially, emotionally and residentially.

I'm a man. My name is Ya Krunk'd Floo.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Lil' b...I was being facetious.

Darth Macabre
I managed it, sweetie. Why can't you? Not man enough is my guess...

So tell me oh knowledgable one. How do you expect me to be able to pay for Law School- 36,000.00$, Student loans from Undergrad school, Insurance, rent, on internship's needed to graduate?

Thats what I thought. Dont tell me im not a man, when I most probably have more expenses then you will, until you have children.

BackFire
To be honest I wouldn't want to go out with a chick if she wouldn't go out with me just because I live at home. Sorry Ya Krunk'd, you're not my type of girl it seems.

Also, Darth Macabre, I wouldn't get to upset over Ya Krunk'd's critique on your manliness, after all, he's just spent an entire thread pretending to be a girl and discussing shoes in a avery convincing manner.

alic88

so as a high school student who drives an rx-8, but lives with his family, would girls go out with that person normally?

Imagawa666
My Imagawa sense is tingling....

THIS THREAD IS NEARING ITS DESCENT INTO A FLAME WAR!!

quote: (post)

You are a picky one. I'm not incredibly attractive but that deosnt bother me. Neither the fact that I live at home with my parents (Im in high school)
Peopel like you aint good for society. And I didnt think they had "Classes" in America. Isnt it the land of oppertunity? Love someone for whats on the inside and not what they look like or where they live.

AdventChild
it's his attitude about it that makes us decipher if we'd go with him and how he treats his mother....

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
So tell me oh knowledgable one. How do you expect me to be able to pay for Law School- 36,000.00$, Student loans from Undergrad school, Insurance, rent, on internship's needed to graduate?

Thats what I thought. Dont tell me im not a man, when I most probably have more expenses then you will, until you have children.

As strange as it may seem, some people on this forum have already gone through university. I managed to complete my degree, pay my tuition fees, live in a shared house with friends and enjoy a productive social life. How did I do? With a solid work ethic and an ability to manage a budget. Admittedly, school fees are higher in the US, but then that's life...

However, my point is mainly in regards to people who are in a post-education situation, yet still reside with mommy.

Backfire...I know you want me, but I'm outta your league, baby.

BackFire
Blast! Foiled again!

You will be mine, my dear....oh you will be mine...

lil bitchiness
As strange as it may seem, some people on this forum have already gone through university. I managed to complete my degree, pay my tuition fees, live in a shared house with friends and enjoy a productive social life. How did I do? With a solid work ethic and an ability to manage a budget. Admittedly, school fees are higher in the US, but then that's life...

However, my point is mainly in regards to people who are in a post-education situation, yet still reside with mommy.

Backfire...I know you want me, but I'm outta your league, baby.

You are too hot for me to handle, baby! (and no sarcasm involved)

Wonderer
I always thought Ya Krunk'd Floo was a guy!

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Then you thought correctly! I just like to tease Backfire, he loves it when I abuse him. Sexually.

I feel like lesbian when lil b is around though...Must. Munch. Carpet...

Have I gone too far? Oh well, back to being hot stuff...Ohhhhhh, Backfire....I'm wearing a G-string tonight...

Laurie
Originally posted by Scoobless
nothing superficial about that..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.