Deathstroke & Wolverine vs Cyber & Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Four very cool fighters who wins?

grey fox
Oooh tough one , slade is immortal . But omega red has those death spores......

golem370
Also Omega Red Tenticals are made from stuff tougher the Adamantium.

Lucid Lui
Cyber's a tough guy to beat (physically) without some kind of plot device. I'm leaning more towards Omega and Cyber on this...

wolverine8888
Originally posted by golem370
Also Omega Red Tenticals are made from stuff tougher the Adamantium.
not true at all it is said in comic and in hand books to be weaker

golem370
He has tendrils made of carbonadium, an alloy only slightly less durable than adamantium. His skeleton is also laced with carbonadium, rendering it nearly indestructible. Even damaging carbonadium with adamantium would require enormous pressure. He also wears a suit of red retro-Russian carbonadium armor. This armor is sufficient to enable him to withstand being assaulted by Wolverine's Adamantium claws without injury

wolverine8888
He has tendrils made of carbonadium, an alloy only slightly less durable than adamantium. His skeleton is also laced with carbonadium, rendering it nearly indestructible. Even damaging carbonadium with adamantium would require enormous pressure. He also wears a suit of red retro-Russian carbonadium armor. This armor is sufficient to enable him to withstand being assaulted by Wolverine's Adamantium claws without injury

lol u said befor that it is tougher nice to see u change ur story. any ways hes armor would stop wolverien claws thought his tenticles coudl take a few his though wolverine ahs primary adamatium which is is storng as capts shield it is actauly unbreakable

soleran30
yeah know what Wolverine Slade 4 the win........Slade and Wolverine kill and Slade brings weapons to the table that can stun/slow/stop either of these guys long enough for Wolverine to go and h2h them.

golem370
Has Wolverine ever beaten Cyber?

soleran30

This time it doesn't matter because he has the man Slade........

King KAM
yep, pre-adamantium, and after it, he just scratched his face up and then got away, wolverine with adamantium would ruin cyber, and slade will be able to keep OR busy, until wolverine comes to help.

golem370
Well has Wolverine ever beaten Omega Red?

Hit_and_Miss
adamantium has been broken...

King KAM
Well has Wolverine ever beaten Omega Red?
with help,and OR is really realy tough, but wolverine can definatley keep his hands full.

King KAM
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
adamantium has been broken...
not adamantium 1.

golem370
I think Omega Red Would give Wolverine A heck of a fight and might be able to beat him. I also think Cyber would be a great fight but he is stronger then slade.

King KAM
I think Omega Red Would give Wolverine A heck of a fight and might be able to beat him. I also think Cyber would be a great fight but he is stronger then slade.
cyber cant fight as well as slade, and isnt nearly as skillful., and OR will beat wolverine unless he has help on his side.

golem370
Deathstroke does not have the Durability to face Slade he may be Immortal but he can be knocked Out Cyber lifts 10tons with adamantium Slade as little chance.

King KAM
Deathstroke does not have the Durability to face Slade he may be Immortal but he can be knocked Out Cyber lifts 10tons with adamantium Slade as little chance.
he can also be knocked out since if slade shoots him in the head he dies......

golem370
Like I said he has little Chance.

Cyber was a mutant that possessed a number of superhuman abilities, some due to his natural mutation and some due to artificial enhancement. Cyber possessed some degree of superhuman strength, though no official limit was revealed. Based upon his confrontations with Wolverine, it is estimated that Cyber was capable of lifting at least 10 tons.

Through an unrevealed surgical procedure, Cyber's skin was infused with the virtually indestructible alloy Adamantium, with the exception of his face and regions of his head. As a result, most of Cyber's body was rendered invulnerable to physical injury. Cyber's Adamantium skin had proven able to withstand all attacks against it, even by weapons composed of Adamantium itself. Housed within each of Cyber's fingers was a single, retractable Adamantium claw, each claw was tipped in powerful hallucinogens or toxins that were capable of affecting Wolverine, before his mutant healing powers filtered out the toxins. The potent toxins were specifically designed to affect Wolverine and were fatal to ordinary humans within seconds. Cyber's Adamantium claws were also capable of cutting any known solid material, other than Adamantium itself.

Cyber possessed an enhanced "fast healing" ability similar to that of Wolverine that enabled him to survive the process that grafted Adamantium to his skin. However, Cyber's healing powers, while similar to Wolverine's, weren't nearly as efficient. Wolverine once gouged out Cyber's left eye in combat and Cyber proved unable to regenerate his missing eye and it was replaced with an artifial implant, whereas Wolverine has regenerated missing eyes on multiple occassions. A side effect of this accelerated healing was a dramatically altered aging process. Cyber was Wolverine's commanding officer during World War I and appeared to have aged little, if any at all, since that time. Despite his chronological age, which would have been well over 100 at the time of his death, Cyber possessed the appearance and vitality of a man in his physical prime.

King KAM
Like I said he has little Chance.

Cyber was a mutant that possessed a number of superhuman abilities, some due to his natural mutation and some due to artificial enhancement. Cyber possessed some degree of superhuman strength, though no official limit was revealed. Based upon his confrontations with Wolverine, it is estimated that Cyber was capable of lifting at least 10 tons.

Through an unrevealed surgical procedure, Cyber's skin was infused with the virtually indestructible alloy Adamantium, with the exception of his face and regions of his head. As a result, most of Cyber's body was rendered invulnerable to physical injury. Cyber's Adamantium skin had proven able to withstand all attacks against it, even by weapons composed of Adamantium itself. Housed within each of Cyber's fingers was a single, retractable Adamantium claw, each claw was tipped in powerful hallucinogens or toxins that were capable of affecting Wolverine, before his mutant healing powers filtered out the toxins. The potent toxins were specifically designed to affect Wolverine and were fatal to ordinary humans within seconds. Cyber's Adamantium claws were also capable of cutting any known solid material, other than Adamantium itself.

Cyber possessed an enhanced "fast healing" ability similar to that of Wolverine that enabled him to survive the process that grafted Adamantium to his skin. However, Cyber's healing powers, while similar to Wolverine's, weren't nearly as efficient. Wolverine once gouged out Cyber's left eye in combat and Cyber proved unable to regenerate his missing eye and it was replaced with an artifial implant, whereas Wolverine has regenerated missing eyes on multiple occassions. A side effect of this accelerated healing was a dramatically altered aging process. Cyber was Wolverine's commanding officer during World War I and appeared to have aged little, if any at all, since that time. Despite his chronological age, which would have been well over 100 at the time of his death, Cyber possessed the appearance and vitality of a man in his physical prime.
dude your late, i know all bout cyber, and ive read every comic with him ini it, i know cyber, and that changes nothing, he has no admantium on his face, so they can stab it or shoot it, they can get to his brain.

soleran30
LOL what is with these people........WHO said Slade will go h2h? Slade wins more often then naught because he knows to keep distance and use his weapons to his advantage........I care less that cyber lifts 10 tons so what......Superboy would make him his biotch. Slade seems to do just fine against guys that are much stronger and faster.

King KAM
Originally posted by soleran30
LOL what is with these people........WHO said Slade will go h2h? Slade wins more often then naught because he knows to keep distance and use his weapons to his advantage........I care less that cyber lifts 10 tons so what......Superboy would make him his biotch. Slade seems to do just fine against guys that are much stronger and faster.
exactly, my point exactly....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.