How Did Yoda Know...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Exador
When Yoda said "If Into The Security Recordings You Go, Only Pain Will You Find" I Saw How He Reacted. I Saw The Movie Four Times In Theaters. If He Reacted That Way, How Did He Know That Anakin was the one who killed the Jedi knights in the Temple

overlord
Why do you constantly capitolize??? It makes it a bit hard to read.. messed

Exador
Sorry. I'll remember to not capitalize so constantly

overlord
As for the thread, I guess he always kind of knew Anakin would fall or otherwise we still have the force as the all powerful explanation to all.

Exador
But his reaction showed that he didn't know. And in the book, it said Obi-Wan and Yoda both reacted, So they couldn't have known

Exador
The Dark Side was clouding the Jedi's use of the force. Remember in Ep II, Mace said: "I think it is time to inform the senate that our ability to use the force is diminished".

chinabing
We can only guess Yoda knew it was Anakin because of how he spoke to Obi-Wan, (simply because it's not apparent). Somehow Yoda was able to glean that it was Anakin whodunit. If he was able to sense all the Jedi dying across the galaxy when he was on Kashyyyyyyk, he might be able to glean who it was who killed everyone in the temple.

Perhaps through the force he was able to see the past and look upon the face of the killer.

Exador
Hmm. I've never heard of that one before

starwarsrules14
Yoda's smart like that.
But I think he may, just may, have been talking about witnessing the slaughter of younglings and of the other Jedi when he said "Only Pain will you find."

Ast
He probably started to sense it as they went along through the temple, or maybe he didnt know, and he said that only because they knew it was a fellow jedi. But I do think he knew it was Anakin by then.

calvin44
Originally posted by Exador
The Dark Side was clouding the Jedi's use of the force. Remember in Ep II, Mace said: "I think it is time to inform the senate that our ability to use the force is diminished".
they could use it again though beacuase yoda said this at the end of AOTC "Fallen, the shrowd of the dark side has: begun the clone wars have."

Captain REX
Yoda t3h gr4ndm4st4h 0f ent1r3 j3d1! he pwn... no expression

Dark Envy
Who else would kill someone with a lightsaber? Certainly not Clone Troopers, oh no!

Vera21
And from there, who would have the ability to kill that many people, Jedi aside?

DeVi| D0do
He knew the moment Anakin turned... that was the point of cutting to Yoda on Kashyyyk during the scene where he's gives himself to the darkside.

I don't care what the book says.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Exador
When Yoda said "If Into The Security Recordings You Go, Only Pain Will You Find" I Saw How He Reacted. I Saw The Movie Four Times In Theaters. If He Reacted That Way, How Did He Know That Anakin was the one who killed the Jedi knights in the Temple

It's called intuition. Trusting your instincts and feelings.

willman
i think when yoda saud, "only pain you will find" he meant that watching the younglings diying would pain obi-wan, but yoda didnt expect that anakin was to blame.

darthvader_fan
because he could sense the pain that obi-one was about to see

willman
yah, thats what i thought.

overlord
To go off topic: I thought it was really good that those younglings died, I didn't like their bubble heads. smile

starwarsrules14
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
He knew the moment Anakin turned... that was the point of cutting to Yoda on Kashyyyk during the scene where he's gives himself to the darkside.

That's it!

Originally posted by overlord
To go off topic: I thought it was really good that those younglings died, I didn't like their bubble heads. smile

sad I thought that part was sad, but when Obi-Wan told Padme in her apartment it was melodramatic.

~S.L. cool

regnitS
it's cause of when his lightsaber feel it on the stormstroopers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.