Immortal Thanos vs Pluto vs Neptune

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Thanos vs Pluto vs Neptune the fight take place on Mars

Pluto-Intelligence: Normal (4/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 75 (9/12)
Speed: Superhuman (6/10)
Stamina: Godlike (9/10)
Durability: Demi-godlike regenerative (12/14)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)
Fighting Skills: Excellent hand-to-hand combatant, skilled in use of axe and sword
Special Skills/Abilities: None known
Superhuman physical powers: In addition to the above listed physical abilities, Pluto possesses virtual immortality; the ability to manipulate vast cosmic/mystical energies for numerous purposes including powerful force bolts, creating nearly impenetrable force fields, creating interdimensional apertures to transport himself across dimension, creating mystical flame (to which he is himself immune) or weapons of mystical flame; he can also weaken an opponent with his touch

Neptune-Neptune possesses the conventional attributes of an Olympian god. Like all Olympians he is immortal: he has not aged since reaching adulthood and cannot die by any conventional means. He is immune to all Earthly diseases and is resistant to conventional injury. If wounded, his godly life force would enable him to recover with superhuman speed. It would take an injury of such magnitude that it dispersed a major portion of his bodily molecules to cause him physical death. Even then, it may be possible for a god of equal power to revive him. Neptune possesses superhuman strength and his Olympian metabolism gives him far greater than human endurance at all physical activities. Neptune is one of the strongest of the Olympian gods, and can lift (press) 70 tons. Among the Olympian gods, his level of strength is matched only by those of Pluto and Ares, and exceeded only by those of Zeus and Hercules.

Neptune's extraordinary energy-wielding abilities are equaled among the Olympians only by those of Pluto and surpassed only by those of Zeus. Only a few of Neptune's many energy-wielding powers have as yet been depicted. Neptune can fire powerful force bolts from his hands, erect powerful, nearly impenetrable force fields, and create inter-dimensional apertures to enable him to transport himself from one dimension to another. He is a shape-shifter able to change his size, shape and form into that of other persons, animals, and objects. He can render himself invisible to mortals but his invisibility does not work on other Olympian gods, and possibly gods from other pantheons. He is also able to heal the injuries of living beings and transform beings into other shapes and forms (such as when he transformed a white stallion into a sea horse

Thanos-Thanos possesses incalculable superhuman power. By far the most powerful of the Titanian Eternals, Thanos is a mutant whose massive heavy-hided body was born with the capacity to synthesize cosmic energy for certain personal uses. (This is a trait that Thanos shares with his father Alars and the Earth-born Eternals but not with Titan-born Eternals). Through still further unknown bionic amplification, Thanos increased his physical strength and resilience to levels possibly rivalling or surpassing even the strongest of the Earth Eternals (Gilgamesh, now deceased). This indicates that Thanos' strength is at least into the Class 100 range, being able to routinely lift well in excess of 100 tons. . Through meditation and certain mystical techniques, Thanos augmented his power in still other ways, enabling him to tap, transform, and direct vast quantities of cosmic energy for destructive force. Deadliest of all of Thanos's attributes, perhaps, was his mind, whose superhuman level of intellect was totally dedicated to the annihilation of life. Thanos has also demonstrated psionic abilities, including telepathy, the limits of which remain unknown.

King KAM
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos vs Pluto vs Neptune the fight take place on Mars

Pluto-Intelligence: Normal (4/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 75 (9/12)
Speed: Superhuman (6/10)
Stamina: Godlike (9/10)
Durability: Demi-godlike regenerative (12/14)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)
Fighting Skills: Excellent hand-to-hand combatant, skilled in use of axe and sword
Special Skills/Abilities: None known
Superhuman physical powers: In addition to the above listed physical abilities, Pluto possesses virtual immortality; the ability to manipulate vast cosmic/mystical energies for numerous purposes including powerful force bolts, creating nearly impenetrable force fields, creating interdimensional apertures to transport himself across dimension, creating mystical flame (to which he is himself immune) or weapons of mystical flame; he can also weaken an opponent with his touch

Neptune-Neptune possesses the conventional attributes of an Olympian god. Like all Olympians he is immortal: he has not aged since reaching adulthood and cannot die by any conventional means. He is immune to all Earthly diseases and is resistant to conventional injury. If wounded, his godly life force would enable him to recover with superhuman speed. It would take an injury of such magnitude that it dispersed a major portion of his bodily molecules to cause him physical death. Even then, it may be possible for a god of equal power to revive him. Neptune possesses superhuman strength and his Olympian metabolism gives him far greater than human endurance at all physical activities. Neptune is one of the strongest of the Olympian gods, and can lift (press) 70 tons. Among the Olympian gods, his level of strength is matched only by those of Pluto and Ares, and exceeded only by those of Zeus and Hercules.

Neptune's extraordinary energy-wielding abilities are equaled among the Olympians only by those of Pluto and surpassed only by those of Zeus. Only a few of Neptune's many energy-wielding powers have as yet been depicted. Neptune can fire powerful force bolts from his hands, erect powerful, nearly impenetrable force fields, and create inter-dimensional apertures to enable him to transport himself from one dimension to another. He is a shape-shifter able to change his size, shape and form into that of other persons, animals, and objects. He can render himself invisible to mortals but his invisibility does not work on other Olympian gods, and possibly gods from other pantheons. He is also able to heal the injuries of living beings and transform beings into other shapes and forms (such as when he transformed a white stallion into a sea horse

Thanos-Thanos possesses incalculable superhuman power. By far the most powerful of the Titanian Eternals, Thanos is a mutant whose massive heavy-hided body was born with the capacity to synthesize cosmic energy for certain personal uses. (This is a trait that Thanos shares with his father Alars and the Earth-born Eternals but not with Titan-born Eternals). Through still further unknown bionic amplification, Thanos increased his physical strength and resilience to levels possibly rivalling or surpassing even the strongest of the Earth Eternals (Gilgamesh, now deceased). This indicates that Thanos' strength is at least into the Class 100 range, being able to routinely lift well in excess of 100 tons. . Through meditation and certain mystical techniques, Thanos augmented his power in still other ways, enabling him to tap, transform, and direct vast quantities of cosmic energy for destructive force. Deadliest of all of Thanos's attributes, perhaps, was his mind, whose superhuman level of intellect was totally dedicated to the annihilation of life. Thanos has also demonstrated psionic abilities, including telepathy, the limits of which remain unknown.
thanos mind rapes both of them, or knocks them both out with his hands.... either or.

DarkCrawler
Thanos? The one who lost to Odin?

Zeus is about as strong as Odin...Neptune is Zeus's older brother and nearly as strong as he is...same with Pluto. Thanos is going to lose...I would give this one to either Pluto or Neptune.

Crease
Since all 3 are immortal, what constitutes a victory?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

Zeus is about as strong as Odin...Neptune is Zeus's older brother and nearly as strong as he is...same with Pluto. Thanos is going to lose...I would give this one to either Pluto or Neptune.

yes correct you are

olympian
Thanos loses against either.

Against the two together its mindrape yeah.

For his side.

King KAM
Originally posted by olympian
Thanos loses against either.

Against the two together its mindrape yeah.

For his side.
Olympians dont have the same rules as asgardians, pluto and neptune are no where near zeus, and thanos lost to odin before but i say he can stalemate him in a rematch,

Thanos beats on both these lackeys.

dvampire
Originally posted by King KAM
Olympians dont have the same rules as asgardians, pluto and neptune are no where near zeus, and thanos lost to odin before but i say he can stalemate him in a rematch,

Thanos beats on both these lackeys.

What? confused

King KAM
Originally posted by dvampire
What? confused
thanos wins.

grey fox
King kam has the idea , thanos crushes the greek gods into dust before jesus arrives....

King KAM
Originally posted by grey fox
King kam has the idea , thanos crushes the greek gods into dust before jesus arrives....
damn skippy

Beyonder
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

Neptune beats Thanos and Pluto. Thanos stalemates or beats Pluto.

http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor462156ks.jpg
http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor462169wd.jpg
http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor462178os.jpg
http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor462180bp.jpg
http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor462191yn.jpg
http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor462202vu.jpg

And this is before WM Thor gained the Power Gem.

Colossus-Big C
neptune and pluto are roughly thanos level.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos wins.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos gets slaugtered. thumb up

Nihilist
Thanos

SuperiorTech
Thanos

Colossus-Big C
whats his best feats under his own power?

Bouboumaster
I say Thanos. They are pretty much the same in power, but Thanos is a genius/master strategist

chomperx9
thanos vs uranus better fight

Colossus-Big C
there are sence,
thanos has beaten silver surfer easily,
Pluto nearly killed him when they met

Nihilist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
there are sence,
thanos has beaten silver surfer easily,
Pluto nearly killed him when they met Thanos could of killed Surfer if he had wanted to and not stopped.

KuRuPT Thanosi
neptune and pluto are roughly thanos level.

How do you figure they are Thanos level? I would pick Thanos over Zeus and Thanos vs Odin would be a good fight. I might give the slight edge to Odin but still it would be a good fight since thanos has been upgraded since their encounter. I feel both Odin and Zeus could take these two together and thus I feel Thanos would have a good shot as well.

Colossus-Big C
How do you figure they are Thanos level? I would pick Thanos over Zeus and Thanos vs Odin would be a good fight. I might give the slight edge to Odin but still it would be a good fight since thanos has been upgraded since their encounter. I feel both Odin and Zeus could take these two together and thus I feel Thanos would have a good shot as well. feats.
pluto defeated cilver surfer easy and beat dr strange amped on agamotto magic

KuRuPT Thanosi
feats.
pluto defeated cilver surfer easy and beat dr strange amped on agamotto magic

So Pluto defeated SS easy... so has thanos.

galactusischere
The mad Titan

Colossus-Big C
So Pluto defeated SS easy... so has thanos. this is why there on the same level smile

KuRuPT Thanosi
this is why there on the same level smile

Zeus is stronger than Pluto and that is a plain fact. Thus Odin is stronger than Pluto. I feel Odin is stronger than Zeus but we can call them equals for agruments sake. Odin and Thanos fought and it was pretty long battle that Odin was winning. This was also pre-upgrades Thanos. You replace Thanos with Pluto and I don't see him doing that well. Thanos match an Abstracts blast power (In Betweener) something I don't think Pluto could do.

Colossus-Big C
Zeus is stronger than Pluto and that is a plain fact. Thus Odin is stronger than Pluto. I feel Odin is stronger than Zeus but we can call them equals for agruments sake. Odin and Thanos fought and it was pretty long battle that Odin was winning. This was also pre-upgrades Thanos. You replace Thanos with Pluto and I don't see him doing that well. Thanos match an Abstracts blast power (In Betweener) something I don't think Pluto could do.

Skyfather>Thanos>Silver surfer
Skyfather>Pluto> Silver surfer.

if pluto is not on thanos level than hes close. and im talking about pre upgrade thanos

galactusischere
Skyfather>Thanos>Silver surfer
Skyfather>Pluto> Silver surfer.

if pluto is not on thanos level than hes close. and im talking about pre upgrade thanos

One problem.
Thanos IS skyfather level now.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Beyonder
Neptune beats Thanos and Pluto. Thanos stalemates or beats Pluto.

http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor462156ks.jpg
http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor462169wd.jpg
http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor462178os.jpg
http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor462180bp.jpg
http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor462191yn.jpg
http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor462202vu.jpg

And this is before WM Thor gained the Power Gem. what are those scans of? it doesnt work

King Kandy
I'm guessing it was the comic where WM Thor (sans gem) beats down Pluto and Ares at once.

the ninjak
Originally posted by galactusischere
One problem.
Thanos IS skyfather level now.

Isnt Thanos dead?

Blanket
When did Pluto beat Silver Surfer... or Cilver Surfer?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Blanket
When did Pluto beat Silver Surfer... or Cilver Surfer? when he fought the defenders, he beat all of them easily who included people like silver surfer, a super amped dr strange, namor, son of satan, hulk captain, mar-vell etc. he also merged earth 616 timeline with another alternate universe were he had an army of demons.

his fight with thor is basically plot devices

galactusischere
Originally posted by the ninjak
Isnt Thanos dead?

Sorry, my bad. Thanos WAS skyfather.

Hes set to return though I think.

Colossus-Big C
.double

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/1089273-defendersvol200222_super.jpghttp://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/plutohades1.jpg
among those are Dr strange, silver surfer, namor, hulk, Captain Mar-Vell and Ms. Marvel.

quanchi112
^^We've seen far less beat Pluto.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by quanchi112
^^We've seen far less beat Pluto. low showings, but the scans are cannon..

Prep-Man
Isn't that the same series silver surfer got a beat down by a rock demon with a club? LOL!

Blanket
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/plutohades1.jpg
among those are Dr strange, silver surfer, namor, hulk, Captain Mar-Vell and Ms. Marvel. lol at the second scan being a cover.

quanchi112
low showings, but the scans are cannon.. Uhm, what did your scans prove other than you can post images without the context or the actual events of the battle?

Colossus-Big C
Uhm, what did your scans prove other than you can post images without the context or the actual events of the battle? he 1 shotted all of them.....

Blanket
he 1 shotted all of them..... There's a scan I would like to see.

Not in the order that makes it look like he beat them all by using an in comic scan, and a cover as the end result.

Colossus-Big C
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/18/Hades2.png

Blanket
That looks like the same cover, only before they added the words to it...

quanchi112
he 1 shotted all of them..... Post the entire battle. If you can't at least tell me which comic this is from.

Colossus-Big C
Post the entire battle. If you can't at least tell me which comic this is from. if i tell you will you post the scans?

quanchi112
if i tell you will you post the scans? First I'd have to find it and dl it.

Colossus-Big C
First I'd have to find it and dl it. Defenders II

quanchi112
Defenders II Ok, maybe later I'll look for it.

Colossus-Big C
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.