lost on dvd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

saltyjesus
i never watched lost until a few days ago, when i was over at a friend's house who had just bought the dvd.

i have to say that dragged me in for a little while because i thought it was actually going somewhere, but after 4 hours or so of uninterrupted, continuous "lost" i was already beginning to tire of ti. this show seems like a writers dream because all they have to do its think of soume crazy background story about each character and they dont even have to connect at all because all the characters are connected by being on the island.

what i saw was: a possible murderer who used his psychic abilities to kill someone, a bank robbery gone wrong, a women living in the jungle by herself for years, monsters(maybe?), and the poor blone girl who can't do anything right. it just seems like they tore whichever show got the highest ratings from any number of other series' and made that story for one of their characters.

too easy, to cliche, too much of a non-worthwhile headache after a few episodes.

Echuu
????????? No offense man but where you high when you watched it???

Seriously if you pay attention to the show there are a million things in it that tie the characters together.

_Sanctuary_
laughing let "jesus" continue! It is amusing!

charmedFairy
and they dont even have to connect at all because all the characters are connected by being on the island.

le sigh. if they're anything is that they're all connected to each other, you see it in the flashbacks just pay more attention to them.

Morning_Glory
how can Jesus be Salty...??

He's calling you on the phone...he wants to know what color of car you want shifty

vrroom

_Sanctuary_
Ok.. Now I am confused... no expression

charmedFairy
You still havent seen that ep Im guessing.. Its pretty funnymf_party

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.