predator vs master chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
badass throwdown. Can the best of halo deal with the most dangerous hunter in the universe?...or whatever...?... bleh.. you guys know the drill... who wins?

house
probably master chief

jinzin
ok.. why confused

house
Because he is the ultimate fighting machine, faster reflexes, strength and recovery time and huge intelligence to list a few. do they get any prep?

jinzin
naw they get dropped into a forest with some ruins no prep standard equiptment.

MERCILOUS
I'm pretty sure that some of the enemies that master chief takes on by the dozen are on predator's level. An elder pred would take him down fast and hard but I'd say master chief can take on a small hunting party otherwise.

King KAM
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
I'm pretty sure that some of the enemies that master chief takes on by the dozen are on predator's level. An elder pred would take him down fast and hard but I'd say master chief can take on a small hunting party otherwise.
no pred can touch master chief, he can lift over 100 tons, and is extremeley strong and smart, he will own Aliens and Predators, simaeltaneously.

MERCILOUS
100 tons? it didn't look like it when he was dragging that mine around. it looked like it weighed 5 tons max, and he was dragging it pretty slowly. Obvioulsy you information is flawed. To the re-education chamber with you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.