Termination RPG- Rules, Discussion, Sign In

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ballister
Finally, my RPG got permission for Ush. Well, let's get started, first thing's first; Rules. Alright, if you don't know the idea for this game...

In the year 2052....

A star base stationed on Earth called GAMMA was attacked by an unknown threat. A survivor from the base contacted the military in request for assistance. In response, the military send in a group of superhumans to find the threat, and terminate it (hence the name). The group quickly discovers that an species of alien lifeforms have taken over the base, and treaten not only the Earth, but the universe...

Rules:

1. NO GODMODDING. No saying you're invincible, or doing this...
What is NOT ok: Shoots your head off.
What IS ok: Shoots at your head.
2. No member bashing. It's simply not nice.
Those are pretty much the two basic rules, but I'll warn you if you're doing something that isn't ok.

As with most RPG's, you may create your character. This is what the form's format will be in.

Name:
History/Bio:
Appearence: (Post picture, or describe.)
Weapons: (Weapons list below. Pick no more than 3)
(You may add more fields if you wish)

Weapons List: (If you want more, suggest them on this thread and I'll approve or disapprove)
NOTE: You can have two of the same weapons (if suitable) if you would like. Although, this still takes up two weapon slots. If the player can have two of the same weapons at once, then it will say "DC", for Dual Compatibility.

Pistol (DC)
Plasma Blade (DC)
Shotgun
SMG (DC)
Rifle
Grenade Belt
Set of Shurikens
Set of Kunai (Ninja knives)
Plasma Grenade belt
Rocket Launcher
Plasma Blaster
Mini Ion Gun
AK-74
Freeze Gun
Heat Gun
EMP Blaster (Shorts out robots)

I do have permission, so don't ask. Alright, go ahead.

Shadow x 20
Name: X2
History/Bio: unknown
Appearence: (Post picture, or describe.) Wears armor that covers all his body where no physical appearance can be seen (Camouflage armor)
Weapons: (Weapons list below. Pick no more than 3) SMG, Pistol, and Rokcet Launcher

Ballister
Cool. (Just so you know, you don't have to post the notes that are in parantheses)

She Seduced
Name:Cobain "BloodStain" Helter
History/Bio: born and raised a fighter. She was adopted into a military family. Big time rebel, and even though she wasn't big on being in the Military she liked the guns, and she likes destruction. She ranked top of her class, and earned the nickname Bloodstain. Tough as nails, and beautiful to boot.
Apperance: http://www.boomnet.dk/ugfx/6405/gallery/biopic.jpg_160_border_000000.jpeg
Weapons: Shotgun, Set of Kunai, and EMP Blaster

Family_guy725
Name: Victor dragen
history bio: born and raised on a farm victor worked hard as a kid growing strong and fit and later trained and became a great fighter swearing to fight for his country and his planet in this case
sex:male
appearance: hairy face long sideburns blonde hair, white t shirt, camo jeans
weaponry:set of kunai, one big ass shotgun, pistol, and his most deadly weapon his fists

(can we have bowie knifes like the huge ones)

KillerNinja
Name: Kiru Mak
History/Bio:unknown
Appearence: (Post picture, or describe.) wears a all black stealth suit and a mask that covers everything but his deep blue eyes
Weapons: Plasma blade,set of kunai,pistol

She Seduced
um how many people are in the team

KillerNinja
i have no clue

CaptainBen
Name:Ben Berry
Appearence: http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2005/291/929178_20050912_screen005.jpg
Weapons: 2 pistols (Peace Makers) Rifle, And can i have a Knife

KillerNinja
i wanted i knife.
when are we opening the rp?

Ballister
Alright, we can start now. I'll go open it. And yes, you can have a knife.

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Family_guy725
Name: Victor dragen
history bio: born and raised on a farm victor worked hard as a kid growing strong and fit and later trained and became a great fighter swearing to fight for his country and his planet in this case
sex:male
appearance: hairy face long sideburns blonde hair, white t shirt, camo jeans
weaponry:bowie knife, one big ass shotgun, pistol, and his most deadly weapon his fists

)

gamewarrior
Name: Ricter Maim
History/Bio:
Rictrer was raised by his father who was a soldier in the CTSF aka Counter Terrorism Special Forces. Ricters father was always there to protect him but one day a terrorist group killed his father at their home and Ricter saw it all. With his fathers gun he killed 3 terrorist and the rest were killed by the CTSF. Ricter was only 13 when the CTSF asked him to join and he did join. Trained in the art of warfare and tactics he is a killing machine. Later he joined the GAMMA and got the nickname"Red" because he wore red sunglasses.
Appearence: Red sunglasses, torso armor, leather pants and short hair.
Weapons:Pistol (DC) and Rifle

Ballister
Alright, I've had the question "What are the aliens' powers?" Well, I thought of a solution to your alien questions. I have made a list of the different types of aliens, and their powers. The list will be updated whenever a new type of alien appears. Here's the current list:

Basic alien: Two spikes extending from the back of its head, has sharp claws, and green eyes. Its skin is dark green/black, and it has a skeleton-like body with a long slithery tail.
Powers: Able to slash things apart, rip through metal with its teeth, and can maul a human with its bare hands.

Cyber-Alien: An alien like the one above, except much larger with metal limbs and organs.
Powers: Able to fire energy blasts from its chest and has all the other powers of the basic alien. Also, it is more stable and harder to kill.
(HINT: If you want to know how to beat these easier, they ARE considered robots, so Electro Magnetic Pulse (EMP) will affect them more than even a shotgun.)

Human-Alien: An alien that looks more like a human, but still is hostile. Its past is unknown right now...
Powers: Unknown

Ballister
We're still taking in new applications, so if you want to, you can still join.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.