The perfect Star Wars game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ganner Rhysode
I really hope they make another game with a Jedi Outcast-esque combat system, but I hope they vastly improve upon it, maybe throw in a KotOR esque storyline/character dialogue system, a party system modified for a non-turnbased game (IE Tales of Symphonia, where you give your party members guidelines to follow and they act during battle independantly whilst staying within the guidelines) and a Battlefront II space combat system, mixed with a little Freelancer-esque space exploration. (Freelancer = totally non-restricting game that takes place in multiple galaxies and lets you go literally anywhere)

That, in my opinion, would be the best and perfect Star Wars game. What about for you guys?

Captain REX
I like Jedi Outcast, I must say.

Needs to be tweaked, though, a lot. Some of the sword-styles seem kind of...pointless. Did well in focusing on lightsaber combat, however. yes

I still want a Jedi Outcast-like game for the PT.

Emerica67
i think i read this in a game magazine, but there is gunna be a 3rd kotor game and they are gunna change the fighting system to something more like a Jade Empire only with a lightsaber.< that idea sounds good, but i cant remember where i heard this so im not really sure

Se7in
Combat System = JO/JA, but more improved
Character Development / Storyline = KotOR
Freedom System = Morrowind

I think these would be best. The freedom to do anything and establish a rep just as Morrowind does, but with the storyline, character development, and speech system of KotOR, and topped off with a vastly improved JO/JK fighting system.

DarthMaul9123
i think they need a star wars game with huge battle but of jedi and sith and alot like kotor, but freeform fighting such as ROTS video game ,except less of the street fighter style, and more of the battlefront style. battlefront is too limiting on lightsaber techniques. Like fable and star wars battlefront and Kotor mixed together

Se7in
In reality, if I could dream, it would be VR. I would post all the other stuff I did in a similar topic, but it's too long.

braz
i want a star wars game where u can be all the new sith lords like vader, maul, sidious, and count dooku ect.

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by braz
i want a star wars game where u can be all the new sith lords like vader, maul, sidious, and count dooku ect.
dont forget other heroes and jedi

Se7in
Control System: Virtual Reality / Custom Lightsaber Controller

Requirements: Cerebral implant that reads directly to the VR helmet

Game: The game starts off as you are chased by a group of hunters on Haruun Kal. As you run, a Jedi comes from nowhere and saves you. From this point, you are taken to the Jedi Enclave on Haruun Kal and under the tutelage of the Jedi, named Kinith Lorin. You do common tasks and learn the basics of the game.

From here, you learn that the Jedi has informed the Council that you show an adeption to the Force and are going there to immediately begin Jedi training. As you arrive, you begin your path as a Jedi. You learn the core Force powers, and begin to branch off, learning whatever Force powers you choose, and developing three lightsaber styles, two that you gain familiarity with, and one you master. You start learning Shii-Cho. You go on numerous missions with your Master Lorin and learn many abilities/lessons from him. This is the first stage of the game.

As you lose the padawan phase, the second phase begins and you become a Knight. At this point, the Clone Wars breakout. You are sent with Lorin to Muulinist to fight in one of the first battles of the Clone Wars. You fight through over 60 battles all over the galaxy. You gain the majority of your strength through this part of the game. In one of the final battles as a Knight, you fight on Thule along with Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Anakin Skywalker. As you assist in the assault, Lorin is killed. After the battle, you are given the rank of Knight.

In the third part of the game, you play as the knight and able to choose a padawan. As you fight in the final battles, you fight very briefly on Mygeeto, Felucia, and Kashyyyk. As you return to the Temple from the defense of Kashyyyk, you go to meditate. You learn that Grievous has been killed, and that the four Masters are going to arrest Palpetine. After their death, you sens a disturbance in the Force. You go to the security room to make sure everything is okay, and witness Anakin killing the Jedi guarding the front of the Temple. You, along with 50 other Jedi, then attempt to fight the Clones off. This part is unbeatable, with an infinite number of Clones spawning, limited health pickups, and and invincible Anakin. You die and the game ends.

Features:
- Custom controller that uses a genius weight-distribution system to function as a real lightsaber would in VR.
- Game aproximately takes 2 years to beat.
- Canonically supported tie-ins with the movie and other games
- Sparring with the following characters: Lorin, Mace Windu, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Sora Bulq, Kit Fisto, Aayla Secura, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Cin Drallig, and numerous others.
- Duels with the following characters: Count Dooku, General Grievous, Sora Bulq, Quinlan Vos, Aurra Sing, Sev'rance Tann, and numerous others.
- Complete freedom to choose Force powers and abilities
- Completely customisable character, from sex to eye color to race to which hand is dominant.
- Completely customisable padawan.
- Space battles, ground battles, duels, powerduels, objective-based missions, and more.
- Multiplayer spanning up to 50 players simultaneously.
- Wireless internet connection allows internet play from anywhere

And so much more I haven't thought of.

DarthMaul9123
hmmm.... could you play that during mid terms at school while sitting in your desk and it look like you were sitting there staring into space, if not damn!!!!

Se7in
Maybe. With advancements, we could make the VR helmet into contact lenses and make them usable at any time with remote activation.

Captain REX
Once cerebral implants exist, of course.

CobbleR
Star Wars Galaxies..............

truejedi
I would have payed great money simply to have the KOTOR game with a JK, JA fighting style. I was crushed to find out (as i was meeting my first enemy) that it was a RPG fighting style. The turn based thing gets boring so fast.

DarthMaul9123
im with se7in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.