THE CROW vs. BLADE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
two undead mofo's running around wearing long jackets and swinging swords...

who wins?

NoFate007
I don't know a lot about The Crow but I'd have to go with Blade. He just seems to be the better fighter.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by NoFate007
I don't know a lot about The Crow but I'd have to go with Blade. He just seems to be the better fighter.

The Crow is actually dead and can't be killed again where as Blade is an undead and yet still can be killed for good (doesn't have anymore serum and needs it walks out into the sunlight he is dead and not coming back...)

Crow wins 10/10

soleran30
unless Blade kills the Crow's crow then he can be killed!

TwisterGameX
Blade kill the crows crow and then the real crow dies

Tony Stark
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Blade kill the crows crow and then the real crow dies

That i didn't know...

Fly crow fly...

jinzin
blade doesn't know anything about the crow and the crow being his arc to this plain of existence isn't common knowledge... thus... for the purposes of this fight, blade doesn't know he has to kill the crow's errr crow...

thesilverspider
Originally posted by jinzin
blade doesn't know anything about the crow and the crow being his arc to this plain of existence isn't common knowledge... thus... for the purposes of this fight, blade doesn't know he has to kill the crow's errr crow...

exactly which means it aint looking good for wesley............... no

Piedmon
What if Blade just pins the Crow to the wall with his sword and leaves him there forever?

jinzin
Originally posted by thesilverspider
exactly which means it aint looking good for wesley............... no

yeah... I just figured he MIGHT be a superior fighter.. good enough to cut off a limb? maybe...

jinzin
Originally posted by Piedmon
What if Blade just pins the Crow to the wall with his sword and leaves him there forever?

gonna be hard to do in an in-fight situation.. plus who's to say crow couldn't pull it out?

MERCILOUS
Who's got the better regeneration here? I think if Blade took half the crap Crow could take he might have a chance.

Dark Urizen
I've never seen proof of Blade actually get hurt by gunfire or anything and then regenerate. People just take his regeneration for granted because of the parts where he got beat up and didn't have a mark (EG: smashed against the walls in blade 2).
I'd personally give it to crow. Nothing can kill him unless the crow dies. Plus, he has mad fighting skills as well. ('specially if we're talking Mark Dacascos crow droolio )

Mider
so has it been proven that the crow has a weakness in the comics we know his movie weakness but is it the same as his comic weakness?

Sea King
Originally posted by Soleran
unless Blade kills the Crow's crow then he can be killed!

thats not how it works

Mider
so in the comics he hasnt been shown to have weaknesses sea king?

Sea King
Originally posted by Mider
so in the comics he hasnt been shown to have weaknesses sea king?

im beating he does but killing the crow sure as h3ll does not kill him

Milkie
How does it work...

Sea King
Originally posted by Milkie
How does it work...

the crow iswhat brings him back to the land of the living but he gets his powers from the love he/she has for his/her other that has been killed now

so killing the crow may make him/her human for the moment but he/she can regain his/her powers thru his/her love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.