Termination RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ballister
Alright, this is the REAL RPG thread. If you have signed in on the other thread, you may start RPing. If not, go to the other thread and sign in. Then come back

If you have signed in... Here's the settings for the beginning:

The cargo ship has landed on a landing pad on the base. You get out and enter the base...

Shadow x 20
-X2 walks out of the ship and enters the base-

She Seduced
Cobain, who is mostly known to most as BloodStain, walked out onto the base. She wore her bleached blonde hair, with those small black streaks, tucked under her black beanie. She had on her tight ratty camoflauge pants tucked into her combat boots, and a white tee shirt. A cigarette dangled from her lips, as she checked on her leg holster which held her shot gun. Her daggers where placed in a row on her belt.
Her EMP blaster was on her hip.
She had not a smile on her face, she was completely serious about this mission. She was ready for battle. As she walked, her boots thudding on the cement. The sounds of fighter jets buzzed over their heads, and military men in training jogging around.
She flicked her cigarette, and walked into the base, ready to take orders.

Shadow x 20
X2 walked over to a wall and stopped. Light reflected from his dark visor. His armor was thick and dusty like it has been cleaned in years. Everyone that has every worked with X2 call him the Silent Warrior for he never speaks unless needed. His pistol was strapped to his torso where he could easliy pull it out incase of any battle. X2 never removes his helmet for rumor has it that he needs it to stay alive.

Ballister
You hear the sounds of men running into the base. One calls to you "Umm, we found something."

Shadow x 20
X2 turned his gaze at the soldier but remained silent. He walked over to him and towered over the man. X2's height is 7 foot.

Ballister
"Uhh..." The man said in an intimidated voice. "There's- We- We found something! There's some sort of... lifeform in there... We think it's dead."
The soldier walked in through a door.

She Seduced
Bloodstain quickly followed the man to the lifeform, placing her lipring into her piercing, and flicking her cigarette. She was a pretty quick runner, but she kept her pace slow.

][

Ballister
When you arrive, there was a large alien stabbed to a wall. It had to spikes coming out of its head, and there were long sharps claws and a slithery tail. It was colored greenish-black. "We don't know what exactly it is." said the man.

Shadow x 20
X2 pulled out his SMG and shot it the head once. The gunfired echoed through the halls and X2 lowered his SMG and walked up to the alien creature and looked closely at it.

Ballister
Just as you looked at it, its eyes opened, and it sprung up. It used its claw to slash a soldier and rip his organs out. The alien jumped over and confronted X2.

Shadow x 20
X2 looked at the alien and cracked his knuckle. He slowly reached for his pistol strapped to his torso.

Ballister
The alien looked around and ripped a pipe off the wall. It charged at X2 and swung at him.

Shadow x 20
X2 took a step back and blocked the pipe with his right arm. The armor on his right arm got dented and X2 fired his pistol at the alien until he was out of ammo.

Ballister
The alien was blasted until its limbs were pretty much blown off. It struggled to an escape, but died half way there.

She Seduced
Bloodstain, stood in amusement, her hands not even reaching for a weapon. She walked over to the alien and with one arm and lifted it and set it on the examining table. Shaking her head she looked at the examaner's standing shocked.
"Cut this b*tch open." she said, her hand waving over her shotgun. "Lets see this things insides. I want to know how it works, and how to kill it." she ordered, then calmly took her beanie off, letting her bleach blonde locks fall past her shoulders.

Family_guy725
Victor walked ran in he had heard screams "What did i miss?" he asked looking down at the soldiers body. He looked over at the alien "Damn what the hell is that thing?" He asked looking at it strangely. "Um...thats not dinner is it?" He then slowly pulled out his knife and cut down the aliens torso revealing its internal organs

She Seduced
Bloodstain smiled at Victor, smoke rolling from her nostrils. "Yeah would you like a side of mash potato's or lung?" she asked pulling out a big chunk from the inside of the alien. "Or what i think is a lung" she said arching a brow. She shrugged, placing the slimy innerd on a tray, and wiping her hand clean. She would then flick her ash on the ground.

She Seduced
][

KillerNinja
Kiru was following the others silently.Seeing that he was the youngest.He didn`t know why but he got the suspision that he wouldn`t mix well with the others he hoped no one had remebered him being on the team.Hos plasma blad on his back he sat behind a knocked over table and watched them.His hand bumped a pot that was near his hand.His hand sped towards his pistol on his hip.The noise had startled him.'Dammit!!!'he thought.

Shadow x 20
X2 had not move the entire time. The alien's blue blood covered some of his legs. He still held tightly in his left hand the SMG.

KillerNinja
(hey it`s about time someone got on. ^_^ )

Ballister
A few soldiers walked over to where the alien was crawling. "Umm, this shaft seems to lead into the underground level. Should we scout it out?"
The soldier took out his pistol and shot the door down. "It goes pretty deep."

CaptainBen
~recap im to lazy to read a whole page~

Ballister

Shadow x 20
X2 walked over to the soldier and placed his free hand on his shoulder and pushed him back. X2 knelt down and looked deeply into the door.

Ballister
"Well, should we go?" He recklessly tapped X2's shoulder.

gamewarrior
Ricter who was also known as "Red" heard a gunshot and quickly ran to the scen only to find a dead soldier and alien. Ricter stared at the strange being with its guts being pulled out by Cobain."Id say this would be a disturbing sight, but that would be putting it too lightly."He said.

Shadow x 20
X2 loaded up shi SMG and took a few steps in. The pathway as dark and the air was wet. X2 pressed a button on his helmet that activated his helmet's flashlight.

CaptainBen
"Well Lets go in" Ben Said as he stepped in after X2

gamewarrior
Ricter heard Ben and walked inside with his rifle at the ready. When Ricter stepped inside he flipped a switch on his rifle that activated his rifle's flashlight.

Ballister
As you walked deeper, you see blood on the walls. There was a gooey substance on the floor. You hear screeching, and the walls break dow. A 3 of the aliens are surrounding you. The cieling collapses, and there is a much larger, cybernetic alien. It started roaring and smashed the group of soldiers. It grabbed one of them assimilated the soldier, and spat it out again. The soldier mutated into another alien, and jumped at you.

gamewarrior
Ricter aims his rifle at the alien and shoots it until the magazine was empty.

Ballister
The alien got shot a few times then jumped out of the way. There were holes all over its turso, and its arm was blasted off. "Damn it!!!" yelled a soldier. He took out his rifle and shot at the cybernetic alien, but its armor was bullet-proof. It grabbed the soldier's head, and crushed it. The alien's chest opened to reveal a large cannon. It fired at Ricter.

Shadow x 20
X2 fired at the open cannon barrel while it focused on Ricter.

Ballister
The alien's chest exploded, but it was still standing. It roared and stomped the ground, causing a tremor. Then it charged at X2 and smashed its arm at him.

Shadow x 20
X2 was thrown back but still stood up and quickly he reloaded his SMG.

Family_guy725
"why the hell wont you things just die?!?" Shouted Victor he ran at one of the aliens ramming it into a wall and began beating the crap out of it with his fists he then pulled out his knife and repeatedly stabbed it

Ballister
The alien died, and then the mangled alien that was shot earlier crawled toward X2.

Family_guy725
Victor jumped at the alien but was knocked down by another his knife flew out of his hand and slid across the floor he wasnt ready to give up though he kicked the alien in the face knocking it back he jumped to his feet and jabbed the alien in the gut it quickly countered by slashing him across the face with it's claws blood soaked his left cheek now he was frightened for once in his life these creatures were merciless another jumped from behind him he ducked and it flew into the other alien he pulled out his shotgun and shot one in the head.
(what do these things look like what are all their abilities etc.)

Ballister
The mangled alien died of blood loss, and the cybernetic alien started to
break apart.

Family_guy725
((sooo basically they are kinda like the brood from x-men))
"Your time is up" he yelled out as he jumped onto the cybernetic creatures back and blew a hole threw its head

gamewarrior
The cybernetic alien dropped dead with a loud thump that echoed throughout the area. Ricter reloaded his rifle and walked towards the cybernetic alien and shot it 3 times."Now its extra dead."he said.

Shadow x 20
Another alien jumped down on the back of X2 and started to bite and hack at his armor. The back of his armor broke off and the alien begun to rip off skin. Blood was being thrown everywhere and X2 fell to the ground.

She Seduced
Cobain aka Bloodtsian, stood behind x2. She was quick to react, her cigarette still dangling from her pink glossed lips she grabbed the alien , and tossed it back. Her free arm pulling out her shot gun. As the alien flew back, she pumped aimed and pulled that trigger. She smiled as the bullets ripped through the aliens stomach.

Ballister
There were no more aliens in the area, and you see a door at the other end of the hall. Also, there's an elevator next to it.

Shadow x 20
X2 had died.

Ballister
The elevator came down.

She Seduced
][

Bloodstain continued down the hallway, her eyes scanning over her team. She raised her shotgun, as she walked loading it with her other hand. "Lets move." she said heading for the elevator.

Ballister
When you go in, the elevator goes up a few floors. When you exit, you find yourself in a room with liquid capsules everywhere. There's a cybernetic alien in one of the capsules. There's also a large robotic machine in the center of the room, but it doesn't move.

She Seduced
][

Ballister

Shadow x 20

She Seduced
][

Ballister

gamewarrior
Ricter follows Cobain to the elevator. He wipes some blood off his red sunglasses then checks the others behind him. With his rifle at the ready, Ricter was prepared for anything.

CaptainBen
"Lets keep movin people"

Ballister

cool blue14
then the elevetor stops and bloodstain loads up her gun then the lights start to flicker as the elevetor door opened sh

cool blue14
she steped out and heard something scream and something move she emently pointed toward what ever it was it it was a live human she clicked her walkie talkie telling them she found a survivor

Ballister

cool blue14
srry just stepping in srry can i be in it

Ballister

CaptainBen
~fuking idiot~

Ben walks into the elvator and presses the button

cool blue14
ok who a ****ing idiot

Ballister
The elevator takes you up a few level, and then you end up in a large room with a large glowing energy core in the middle. There are aliens in capsules everywhere, but they look different from the ones you've seen earlier. They look more human.

cool blue14
he acts like a child u should act ur age boy

gamewarrior
He walks out the elevator and starts to survey the perimeter for any hostiles. Ricter looks at the capsules curiously, wondering were they came from.

cool blue14
sure

She Seduced
][

She Seduced
Bloodstain followed, her shootgun loaded and ready. If anything made a move, she would blow a hole right through it. She nodded at Rictor, as her gun explored the capsules.

cool blue14
u act like a little poor *****

cool blue14
u should act ur age u child

She Seduced
][

cool blue14
how bout u try and make me and i'm new here so **** u *****

She Seduced
][

cool blue14
like ya mama poor *****

Ballister
The generator core started glowing, and a red light filled the room. Two cybernetic aliens emerged, and the 7 capsules opened. The aliens came out and started talking.
Alien: Get.... Get out.... Now... It... is... dangerous here.... you will be... infected!!!
The alien's arm turned into a long blade, and jumped at Bloodstain.

She Seduced
Bloodstain reacted quickly, bashing the alien hard in the face with the butt of her shotgun. She would quickly duck under the large blade, and flip her shotgun, pumping it and pulling the trigger. The bullets ripping towards the aliens face.

cool blue14
o well lol

Ballister
The alien's face was instantly blown off, but it started to regenrate. One of the cybernetic alien's chest opened, and it fired energy blasts all over the room.

gamewarrior
Ricter dodged the energy blasts and jumped down the floor. Ricter quickly aimed his rifle and fired on the opening on the aliens chest. Quickly he stood up and an alien pushed him and made him crash into one of the capsules. The fall made him drop his rifle but when the alien pounced on him he pulled out his dual pistols and shot the monstrosity untel evey bullet was gone.

cool blue14
o well dam u anoying

gamewarrior
Would you just SHUT UP AND GO!!!

cool blue14
ok ok dang

Paola

cool blue14
so i cans stay on

Ballister
The alien started exploding, and the glass on the generator cracked. The red liquid spewed from it, and lava burned through the floor. Suddely, a goopy red humanoid formed. Red rays shot from it and a few aliens died from them. The cynernetic alien died, and the other one escaped. The red goop spoke "You have no business meddling with GAMMA's experiments, leave now, or I will destroy you!" The 4 remaining aliens attempted to get away, but the humanoid shot goop balls at the aliens. They were ensnared with it, and the humanoid absorbed them. It grew in size, and started talking again. "This is a warning. If I see you again, I will kill you all." It disappeared into the floor.

cool blue14
i did'nt ask u i asked monderator and did'nt u see what she just said don't threaten people to be banned

cool blue14
o never mind

Family_guy725
((he can bann you from his RPG she was talking about the site so leave cool blue you have been banned from here and dont double post))
Victor looked perplexed "What in the name of God was that thing?" He asked. "I didnt think it would be this tough of a mission i dont know if we will make it guys i havent ever faced a creature like the red thing why dont we just go," Victor asked trying to urge his team to go

Shadow x 20
A small hiss echoed through the room.

Ballister
Deep inside the bowels of the base, the red liquid formed again. This time, it was standing in front of a man with cybernetic body parts. He had an arm just like the alien's, and part of his head was metal. His body was 20% alien, 50% robotic, and 30% human. "Hello, Crimson Knight. Did you take care of the intruders?" Crimson Knight replied "I gave them a warning to leave, and told them that if I saw them again, that I'd kill them, Dr. Solomon." Solomon smashed his fist on his armrest. "I ordered to specifically to KILL them. You had the chance, and you let it go?! I want you to do it right this time!" Crimson Knight started to sink into the ground. "I won't fail you this time, Dr."

Shadow x 20
When Crisom Knight turned to go he was confronted by Unitarian, a raptor like alien. He wore special armor designed to fit his movements.

Unitarian: The humans...I do not think they are backing off.

Ballister
Crimson Knight looked up to Unitarian. "Hmm... Very well. Dispose of them, Unitarian." Dr. Solomon got up. "Both of you will go to kill the humans! My operation in this base is too valueable to be ended!"

Shadow x 20
Unitarian knelt down to Dr. Solomon (hey Solomon. That was a character in Judgment of Celestial, leader of the Confederacy) and then stood and turned around.

Unitarian: Humans are weak. I can deal with these pests by myself.

Ballister
Solomon looked down at Unitarian. "Very well. Crimson Knight will go on to create more aliens..." Crimson Knight melted through the floor and went to the labs.

Shadow x 20
Unitarian jumped and moved vile the ceiling. His armor made him appear like a part of the roof as he moved swiftly without a sound.

gamewarrior
Ricter stood up and picked up his rifle. He got a few cuts and scratches but nothing serious. He reloaded his dual pistols then holstered them."It seems theres something big going on here."he said. Looking at one of the alien bodies on the floor, he kicked the body to make sure it was dead.

Family_guy725
Victor got a grip on himself after awhile. They had been there a long time though it didnt feel like it. He was feeling weak and the guy who was carrying the food was dead and the food was covered in guts. "Hey guys anyone else hungry?" He asked then added "We need to find a cafeteria or something,"

cool blue14
(just saying srry but i'm not getting banned i just got madd when she or he called me a ****ing idiot srry)

Ballister
You see a door at the other end of the room. There's an electrical field over it, and you can't get through... Unless you somehow find a way through besides the door. The walls are frozen ice, and it's sustained by a cooling system, so it doesn't melt easily. There is also a catwalk above you, but there's no apparent way to get up there. Also, two aliens are hanging out on it. An overheated elevator that leads up to a platform near the catwalk is in the corner, and it can only be operated if a very cold source comes in contact with its engine, which is not covered. Also, there is a thermal gun in the corner.

cool blue14
(no way i'm not gonna stop posting on other post only on this one)

Ballister

cool blue14
(o ok chill)

Ballister
The two aliens saw you and jumped down. Then they started to fuse together and transformed into an alien as large as the cybernetic alien, but no metal. It roared and ripped off a piece of metal from the wall, and smashed it at you.

Family_guy725
Victor immediatly got back up and jumped on the creature he dug his teeth into it's neck and ripped out a chunk then he took his gun and fired in the wound

Ballister
The alien screamed then fell to the ground, but then it melted back into the floor. Suddenly, Red Knight appears where the alien once stood. "Hello, human weaklings! You shall perish before the Red aliens!"
His arms became sword, and 4 tentacles emmerged from his back. "Now, by order of Solomon, you shall be destroyed!"

Shadow x 20
Behind Red Knight emerged Unitarian.

Unitarian: The humans shall fall.

Ballister
"Yes... The aliens you've faced so far are nothing compared to the Red Masters... Unitarian and I are the only Red Masters you'll ever see, because you'll be dead before you know it!" The tentacles on his back slung up to the catwalk. Red Knight pulled himself up on the rail, and raised his arms. The blades on his hands shot off towards you.

Shadow x 20
Unitarian took a step back.

Unitarian: No need to make this fight an overkill. At least give the humans a very slim chance of victory so I'll sit this one out.

Ballister
"A slim chance of victory? Solomon's direct orders were to destroy them... And we must follow master's orders..." He turned into slime and oozed all over the room. "You will never defeat me if I'm everywhere!"

Family_guy725
((hey we need more people here im the only good guy still playing can i control some soldiers or something till more people come?))

"It's you again," He said with a snarl. A dead soldier was by him he had with him a few grenades he picked one up. "You're done"

Ballister
Red Knight laughed. "I'm done? We'll see." His arm came out of the ground and punched at Victor.

Family_guy725
Victor was uppercutted by red knight and unfortuanately he had already pulled out the pin the grenade went flying into the air and soared back to the ground it waas going to blow up right beside Victor. It hit the ground with a thud it was a dud. Another problem had happened though he dropped his shotgun all he had now was a pistol and a knife. He ran towards red knight his tentacles turned into pointed objects Victor cut through them with his knife and lunged at red knight

Ballister
Red Knight goes flying back into a wall. He reformed himself and turned into a giant scorpion. "By this point, I hope you've figured out that I can shape shift!" He used his tail stinger to strike at Victor.

gamewarrior
Ricter fired on Red knight to distract him long enough for victor to get a clear hit.

Ballister
The bullet went through Red Knight. "Guh! Grr... Do you think a bullet will stop me?!"

Shadow x 20
Unitarian raised his hand and pointed his plasma gun at Rictor and fired at him.

gamewarrior
Ricter quickly dodged the blast but his rifle was shot out of his hands and slowly turns into a puddle of plasma. On the ground he unholsters his dual handguns and fired on Unitarian.

Shadow x 20
Unitarian jumped back onto the ceiling and grawled and crawled away.

Ballister
Red Knight tranformed back into his normal form.

Family_guy725
The distraction had worked Victor had got hold of his shotgun. "Hey, red boy over here," Victor said with a devilish grin on his face. Red knight turned towards him and Victor opened fire.

Shadow x 20
Unitarian jumped on Victor's back and bit his shoulder.

Ballister
The bullets started blasting up Red Knight. He fell back and melted into the ground. "No!!! How could mere humans defeat the ultimate Red Master?!! I shall return!" His body had completely dissipated into the ground, and he was out of sight.

Shadow x 20
Unitarian jumped off Victor and gazed at where Red Knight vanished.

Unitarian: Disgrace.

Unitarian ran off.

Ballister
Back at Solomon's thrown room, Solomon was eagerly waiting for Red Knight and Unitarian to return with the news that they'd killed the humans. "Damn it! What's taking so long?!"

Shadow x 20
Unitarian arrived.

Unitarian: Sire...Red Knight has failed to stop the humans. I should have finished them myself but I thought Red Knight was stronger then that. He is a disgrace.

Ballister
Solomon looked suprised. "Red Knight.... My first creation... Except for...
Never mind. I have another minion that will not fail me like that fool did... I shall summon Red Crusher..." He hit a button on armrest, and in the room the soldiers are in, the door opened. It's very dark inside, but you still go in.

Shadow x 20
Unitarian: Sire I can defeat the humans. I need no aid.

Family_guy725
Victor sighed in relief it was over for the time but he was losing blood from his shoulder he clenched it tightly tried to ignore the pain shut it out. He walked over to Ricter "Thanks for the help couldnt have done it without ya but the other one is still out there,"

Ballister
The door has 3 doors. Each has its own color; red, blue, and green. They are all open, though.

gamewarrior
"Your welcome but lets patch up your arm before we go anywere." he said then opened a small pouch on the side of his leg and got a medkit then started to treat the wound.

Family_guy725
"thank you," He said. He knew it wasnt near over they needed reinforcements if they wanted to destroy the place and the aliens.
((can we get some soldiers in the game to help out))

Ballister

Shadow x 20
Unitarian hid in the shadows keeping a close eye on the humans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.