Anyone have a list of tonnes of 'Darth' names?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sidian
I can remember a few months ago I found thousands of them on the net but now I can barely find any.

Anyone got a huge list of Darth names?

Dark Envy
Darth Revan
Darth Malak
Darth Bandon
Darth Traya
Darth Nihilus
Darth Sion
Darth Ruin
Darth Rivan
Darth Bane
Darth Zannah
Darth Millennial
Darth Plagueis
Darth Sidious
Darth Maul
Darth Tyranus
Darth Vader
Darth Andeddu

If you ask me wheres Darth Scarz and etc....Im gonna slap you silly.

Ballister
Plus there are a lot more.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Dark Envy
Darth Revan
Darth Malak
Darth Bandon
Darth Traya
Darth Nihilus
Darth Sion
Darth Ruin
Darth Rivan
Darth Bane
Darth Zannah
Darth Millennial
Darth Plagueis
Darth Sidious
Darth Maul
Darth Tyranus
Darth Vader
Darth Andeddu

If you ask me wheres Darth Scarz and etc....Im gonna slap you silly.

you forgot Darth Glentract and Darth Janus (retired sith lord)

Dark Envy
Originally posted by DrDoom101
you forgot Darth Glentract and Darth Janus (retired sith lord)

Darth Glentract and Darth Janus is a fantasy.

Darth Avis
But Darth Avis is the master of Darth Andeddu and the galaxies greatest sith. Other than, of course, Darth Janus and Darth Glentract.

Darth Sidian
I know there's a Darth Imperius and Darth Slane.

Dark Envy
Originally posted by Darth Avis
But Darth Avis is the master of Darth Andeddu and the galaxies greatest sith. Other than, of course, Darth Janus and Darth Glentract.

In your dreams.

Dark Envy
Originally posted by Darth Sidian
I know there's a Darth Imperius and Darth Slane.

WTF?!? ****** Slaps Sidian*

Darth Avis
Originally posted by Dark Envy
In your dreams. *dream* *dream*

Alkaselzer
Hurray for corrupting threads with irrelevant information. no expression

That is the full list of Darths, until new Dark Lords with the title Darth appear in the EU.

And that list is pretty much in order, except for Andeddu; due to his appearance, it is likely he could be from the time of Exar Kun.

The rest of the Sith did not use the title of Darth.

Darth Jello
i think legitimate arguments can be made that Lumiya hold the Darth title, same with Khaan and any other sith post Revan and Malak.
also, around 97 or 98, this list of what was supposedly possible sith names for the prequals started circulating on the internet. at first glance it seemed fake since some very supershadowish names were on it like Imperius, Rage, Venom, and Monstro. But then, Tyranus, Sidious, Plaguies, Maul, Bane, Revan, Riven, Malak, and the rest were on there too as i recall.

Captain REX
Somehow Millenial and Ruin fit in there somewhere, but I knew about Rivan. Can anyone find information about them?

Lumiya doesn't have the Darth title, neither does Kaan. They are simply the Dark Lady and Lord, respectively. Lumiya is an alias though, as most Darths are prone to.

I prefer to think of her as an extremely powerful Dark Jedi, myself.

Darth Jello
Shira Brie was proclaimed Dark Lady of the Sith secretly by Darth Vader as his only true apprentice. Plus i doubt that a run of the mill darksider would have the skill in the force necesary to weild a lightwhip. The only other person i know of who can use one is kit fisto.

Mišt
Check the KMC name list, you'll probably find a few....

..hundred...

overlord
Originally posted by Darth Zannah
I know there's a Darth Imperius and Darth Slane. Oh! You want the SS list! You could have just PMed me, I am the SS expert! yes

Here they are:
Darth Rage
Darth Scarz
Darth Imperius
Darth Ghore
Darth Vak
Darth Slane
Darth Vicrone
Darth Seer
Darth Thrax
Darth Secretus
Darth Kanamite
Darth Mirage
Darth Sinistar
Darth Horrar
Darth Tantalon
Darth Cladar
Darth Mongerer
Darth Gilgon
Darth Augor
Darth Frordon
Darth Voltres
Darth Orcron

(SuperShadow: Luke = Darth Firerock. Yoda = Darth Phoenix. Windu = Darth Magnon. Anakin = Darth Freezon. Obi-Wan = Darth Roughkin.)
/\ If they went dark side! smile

xyz jedi
Here's an animation on all the lost darths. the sith rejects

Bespin Bart
No one cares XYZJ.

Wow, SS is ****ed up in the head. These Darth names make me angry inside at how he doesn't even go with Lucas' trick for all of them. Darth Secretus makes me laugh though. Dark Lord of the Crapper, perhaps?

Shira Brie (Lumiya) isn't a Sith. It takes training to use a lightwhip, not power. And Vader wouldn't have taught her that. Vader taught a lot of Dark Jedi the ropes during his time in the Empire under Palpatine; they became the Emperor's Hands.

jollyjim311
You guys all forgot one. He is not unlike Palpatine in the sense that he has dark, secret plans to take over the government and frequently uses manipulation. His skin hangs off his bulbous, sagging body, and the Darkside is eating him soulless. He has no sense of morality and has an apprentice that he uses as a front man who is clueless. The Sith I am talking about is the dreaded, malicious, horrible, devious, manipulating, infamous....Darth Cheney!!!!!

Captain REX
*wop wop...* no expression

xyz jedi
Originally posted by Darth Avis
But Darth Avis is the master of Darth Andeddu and the galaxies greatest sith. Other than, of course, Darth Janus and Darth Glentract. Xyz Jedi shall slay Darth Avis with his white lightsaberstick out tongue

DarthMaul9123
several sith never had the darth name, but several we dont know about exsisted 'cause of the sith empire and all

Captain REX
There had to be several Darths between Darth Bane and Darth Sidious, with a thousand years' gap. We know of Zannah and Plagueis, but that's it.

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by jollyjim311
You guys all forgot one. He is not unlike Palpatine in the sense that he has dark, secret plans to take over the government and frequently uses manipulation. His skin hangs off his bulbous, sagging body, and the Darkside is eating him soulless. He has no sense of morality and has an apprentice that he uses as a front man who is clueless. The Sith I am talking about is the dreaded, malicious, horrible, devious, manipulating, infamous....Darth Cheney!!!!!
Heh heh heh evil face
...And his apprentice Darth Bush.

jollyjim311
Yeah, Darth Bush has a power that confuses people and then they lapse into comas. Cheney can feed off everyones life force, kinda like Nihilis.

Darth Zannah
Darth Zannah was called 'Dark Lady of The Sith' by her master Darth Bane in his new sith order.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.